Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? 20:17 - Mar 13 with 856 viewsButty101

3-0 down at home to Luton. I really want Luton to stay up at Evertons expense

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? on 20:33 - Mar 13 with 796 viewsPatfromPoole

Rather more likely to be Forest, I expect.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? on 20:46 - Mar 13 with 772 viewskingslandstand1

1 - 3 now
Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? on 20:51 - Mar 13 with 768 viewsButty101

Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? on 20:46 - Mar 13 by kingslandstand1

1 - 3 now

10 years ago you would never have thought Bournemouth, Luton, Brentford and Sheff united would all be in the premiership

2-3 - some on luton ffs

Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? on 20:53 - Mar 13 with 764 viewsButty101

oh ffs 3-3 in 10mins

Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? on 20:54 - Mar 13 with 760 viewsSaintNick

Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? on 20:53 - Mar 13 by Butty101

oh ffs 3-3 in 10mins

Luton have gone to pieces, I havent seen such poor defending since Saints last season

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? on 21:12 - Mar 13 with 729 viewsButty101

Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? on 20:54 - Mar 13 by SaintNick

Luton have gone to pieces, I havent seen such poor defending since Saints last season

You Wonder if they will recover from this.

4-3

Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? on 21:35 - Mar 13 with 698 views1ASIN12

It’s been fairly clear for a while that Sheffield Utd , Burnley and Luton would be the 3 to come down next season.

Luton have a least shown a bit of fight but when they have needed a result they have come up short.

The bottom 3 must be 3 of f the worse teams for a while in the premier league. I’d even say last years Saints team may even have finished 4th bottom if they were in the league last season ( only just mind)
Bournemouth a bit carried away with the occasion? on 23:24 - Mar 13 with 601 viewsLondonSaint76

And herein lies the problem, the PL is rightly perceived to be the richest League in world football, so, when a PL Club indicates an interest in a player the price tag often goes through the roof, the knock on effect of that is not only might a Club end up paying £40m for a player worth let's say nearer £25m a but you will then have the leach of an agent demanding a wage commensurate with his client's transfer fee - and a bigger fee for himself... A Club can quickly get into a situation where FFP will come back and bite you on the backside - as others have said, look at Villa this season and what may well happen if they fail in their quest for CL football next season. Seems to me it is getting harder and harder every season,

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024