Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds away tickets 09:40 - Apr 8 with 1911 viewsfranniesTache

What a totally pisstake that pricing is, effectively £50 (including the ticket tax) for adults, how the f*ck can they justify that cost during a cost of living crisis!?

A complete and utter joke from them and shows why the football league needs away price caps
Leeds away tickets on 09:44 - Apr 8 with 1898 viewsPatfromPoole

Did you manage to change your train booking?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Leeds away tickets on 09:47 - Apr 8 with 1884 viewsfranniesTache

Leeds away tickets on 09:44 - Apr 8 by PatfromPoole

Did you manage to change your train booking?

We're going to "change" it on the day i reckon
Leeds away tickets on 10:40 - Apr 8 with 1817 viewsSaintNick

Leeds away tickets on 09:47 - Apr 8 by franniesTache

We're going to "change" it on the day i reckon

Basically that is what Leeds charge their home fans as well, Saints get criticism, but there ticket prices have been pretty cheap for the last 10 years

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leeds away tickets on 11:27 - Apr 8 with 1767 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds away tickets on 10:40 - Apr 8 by SaintNick

Basically that is what Leeds charge their home fans as well, Saints get criticism, but there ticket prices have been pretty cheap for the last 10 years

Would have thought Saints might have subsidised the cost of tickets as they did for Sheffield Weds game
Leeds away tickets on 11:32 - Apr 8 with 1754 viewsPatfromPoole

£48.50 for a 12.30pm kick-off when we will probably be resting players for the play-offs?

It might go to the last day for automatic promotion between the top 3, so Leeds will be going absolutely all-out to win, and we will probably be playing a side similar to Watford away in the Cup.

I'll save my cash for West Brom or Norwich away in the play-offs, I think.

Leeds away tickets on 11:36 - Apr 8 with 1749 viewsIanSouthstander

I see we've been given the "maximum" 2018 tickets.

So i suppose this means they'll be in front of us again gobbing off.

Didn't we give them 3k+ when they came down here.
Leeds away tickets on 11:49 - Apr 8 with 1718 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds away tickets on 11:32 - Apr 8 by PatfromPoole

£48.50 for a 12.30pm kick-off when we will probably be resting players for the play-offs?

It might go to the last day for automatic promotion between the top 3, so Leeds will be going absolutely all-out to win, and we will probably be playing a side similar to Watford away in the Cup.

I'll save my cash for West Brom or Norwich away in the play-offs, I think.

That’s what I’m doing
Leeds away tickets on 12:08 - Apr 8 with 1698 viewsBLEEDRED

Leeds away tickets on 11:49 - Apr 8 by SalisburySaint

That’s what I’m doing

Same here, going to Cardiff, but will save my money for the play-offs.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds away tickets on 12:10 - Apr 8 with 1697 viewsfranniesTache

Leeds away tickets on 11:49 - Apr 8 by SalisburySaint

That’s what I’m doing

i've bought train tickets already so will probably suck up the cost but it's a f*cking joke
Leeds away tickets on 12:55 - Apr 8 with 1641 viewsSouthamptonfan

Disgraceful allocation when we gave then 3000 tickets and disgraceful price. Will be giving this a miss. Who an earth wants to see that lot invading the pitch and celebrating anyway, when it should have been us?

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Leeds away tickets on 13:06 - Apr 8 with 1628 viewsTimSaint

We all knew they would be fvckin expensive and that we would get the minimum allocation.

At Rotherham away, they announced at HT that there were still tickets available for the Millers' trip to Elland Road @ £48 and people on here warned that we would no doubt be charged similar for the last day of the season showdown.

We gave them over 3,000 tickets at £30 each.
It's a shame we didn't play them away first, then we could have charged them what they charged us and gave a similar allocation.

I suppose we have had similar issues with QPR, Birmingham and West Brom, to mention just a few.

TimSaint

Leeds away tickets on 13:11 - Apr 8 with 1616 viewsPatfromPoole

I think I read that we limited Cov to 2,000 tickets for tomorrow night.

Not sure if that’s right.

But if it is, we had better hope they don’t finish 5th…..

Leeds away tickets on 17:58 - Apr 8 with 1449 viewsUTS1885

If they wanted to do a reciprocal price at £15, that’s totally unrealistic and was rightly turned down.
Leeds away tickets on 18:49 - Apr 8 with 1400 viewscocklebreath

Leeds away tickets on 13:11 - Apr 8 by PatfromPoole

All a bit late for that, if we wanted to do it we should have done it from the first match.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leeds away tickets on 18:58 - Apr 8 with 1386 viewssledger

im not paying that when we will play a reserve side,blackburn game was enough punishment,if i hadnt already got leicester and cardiff tickets i would have binned those as well.
Leeds away tickets on 19:01 - Apr 8 with 1383 views1ASIN12

Coventry have reduced the amount of tickets they give to away fans to 2500 for the rest of the season. Started against Leeds on Saturday.

I not sure block 43 went on sale for the Coventry game to Saints fans so it will be either empty or have some Coventry fans in it.
Leeds away tickets on 19:11 - Apr 8 with 1379 viewsNumber_58

Leeds away tickets on 10:40 - Apr 8 by SaintNick

They don't charge all their own fans £47. Behind the goals it's £41 or £34 (depending on the opposition). They get away with it because they shove the away fans in a corner of their main stand where their own supporters are thick enough to pay 47 quid. Horrible club.
Leeds away tickets on 21:49 - Apr 8 with 1238 viewsUTS1885

They read the forum and away fans from Boro to last home game against Stoke will only get 2K
Leeds away tickets on 22:16 - Apr 8 with 1209 viewsSouthamptonfan

It looks as if Saints refused to agree a reciprocal agreement with Leeds. We could have charged each other's fans £21 with the agreement of both clubs. I can only think that Sport Republic wouldn't agree to that, and wanted the £30 tickets, so Leeds have done the same at the price they normally charge. We charged them our maximum and they have charged us their maximum. Below explains what happened between Cardiff and Leeds.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-announc
[Post edited 8 Apr 22:29]

Leeds away tickets on 22:40 - Apr 8 with 1181 views1teeminants

Leeds away tickets on 22:16 - Apr 8 by Southamptonfan

It looks as if Saints refused to agree a reciprocal agreement with Leeds. We could have charged each other's fans £21 with the agreement of both clubs. I can only think that Sport Republic wouldn't agree to that, and wanted the £30 tickets, so Leeds have done the same at the price they normally charge. We charged them our maximum and they have charged us their maximum. Below explains what happened between Cardiff and Leeds.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-announc

They must be pretty thick up there if they’re prepared to pay 47 quid every week.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Leeds away tickets on 22:45 - Apr 8 with 1168 viewshedgeend61

Leeds away tickets on 19:01 - Apr 8 by 1ASIN12

Coventry have reduced the amount of tickets they give to away fans to 2500 for the rest of the season. Started against Leeds on Saturday.

I not sure block 43 went on sale for the Coventry game to Saints fans so it will be either empty or have some Coventry fans in it.

Noticed that Leeds were given a much smaller allocation than we got, think we had around 3000 there for the night game and could have had more as the rest of that end was empty.
Leeds gave Cov 3000 for the reverse fixture in Dec, so they won't be too pleased, but rules are rules and Cov only had to give them 2000, although Leeds would have sold the whole end if given.

Guessing, the only reason they've reduced away allocations is they have around 35000 FA Cup semi final tickets to sell (and maybe a final as Man U are pants) so are now can easy fill the ground with their fans (priority to buy) as their average att has risen from around 23000 to 29000 the last two matches.

I won't be paying 50£ for a ticket
[Post edited 8 Apr 22:47]
Leeds away tickets on 22:46 - Apr 8 with 1164 viewssledger

Leeds away tickets on 22:16 - Apr 8 by Southamptonfan

if this is true then surely the two clubs could have come to an arrangement
Leeds away tickets on 21:02 - Apr 11 with 823 viewsSouthamptonfan

Anyone know how many sold so far? None at all because everyone is boycotting?

Leeds away tickets on 21:42 - Apr 11 with 788 viewshedgeend61

Heard this on radio this morning, Leeds owe other clubs £190m for transfers.
Could be in big trouble if they don't get promoted, ticket prices may have to go up

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2024/04/11/leeds-united-financial-news/
Leeds away tickets on 19:28 - Apr 12 with 608 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds away tickets on 21:02 - Apr 11 by Southamptonfan

Anyone know how many sold so far? None at all because everyone is boycotting?

Around half sold so far
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024