Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Things From Saturday 11:01 - Apr 29 with 2413 viewsSaintNick

1. Russell Martin does not have a clue what to do for the best

2. Those of us in the Kingsland north had the last 5 minutes of the game with a rock band on the stage behind the stand blaring out songs long before even the 90 minutes is up, this is what we can expect going forward.

3. Just a few weeks ago we had spirit in the fan base, now that is all gone, if we get to Wembley I truly expect that we will, have the embarrassment of blocks of unsold seats.

4. Saints fans arguing amongst themselves, it almost came to blows behind me.

5. I still think we can do this if we all get behind the team as we did in 1994 & 1999 when we rescued a dire situation on the last day

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

5 Things From Saturday on 15:41 - Apr 30 with 380 viewsWinchesterExile

5 Things From Saturday on 15:23 - Apr 30 by kingolaf

We can’t sack him now, but we should at the end of the season.

Why can’t we sack him now? In my view with him in charge our chances of winning promotion are about 5%. Put maybe Stuart Armstrong and KWP in charge of training and team selection I reckon we stand a 10% chance. Still low but can’t be worse than where we are now.
5 Things From Saturday on 22:36 - Apr 30 with 213 viewsSaintNick

5 Things From Saturday on 15:41 - Apr 30 by WinchesterExile

Why can’t we sack him now? In my view with him in charge our chances of winning promotion are about 5%. Put maybe Stuart Armstrong and KWP in charge of training and team selection I reckon we stand a 10% chance. Still low but can’t be worse than where we are now.

Im not sure putting a player in charge will be any better than Russell Martin, none of our players have shown any real leadership qualities this season.

The only real managerial experience on the coaching staff is Colin Calderwood

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024