Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight’s other playoff game 14:48 - May 16 with 913 viewsSFC_Referee

Well just the same as us, tonight’s game between Leeds and Norwich is practically a one legged affair with their first leg also ended 0-0. But still who would everyone prefer to play in the playoff final if we do win tomorrow?
As I’d certainly prefer Leeds and do think they will win this game, but of course at the same only a month ago Leeds hadn’t lost a game at home all season, but times have changed since then…

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Tonight’s other playoff game on 15:30 - May 16 with 834 viewsPatfromPoole

In some ways, Norwich worry me more.

I think they have the best striker in the League (Sargent), Rowe is also very good, and they are a really solid team.

If we beat West Brom, we would probably raise our game more for Leeds.

Though I imagine most fans would prefer Norwich to go through.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Tonight’s other playoff game on 16:19 - May 16 with 776 viewsSFC_Referee

Tonight’s other playoff game on 15:30 - May 16 by PatfromPoole

In some ways, Norwich worry me more.

I think they have the best striker in the League (Sargent), Rowe is also very good, and they are a really solid team.

If we beat West Brom, we would probably raise our game more for Leeds.

Though I imagine most fans would prefer Norwich to go through.

I dunno as I’d also prefer Leeds because we did the double over them and for how they’ve been recently I can see us making it a treble over them.
As even their own fans are saying that they really don’t wanna face us and think they’ll loose the game if they do, which tbh I’d agree with, as it’s more Norwich that worry me, but rather for their all out team than just their striker force. But still tonight’s game should be an interesting one

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Tonight’s other playoff game on 16:49 - May 16 with 732 viewsBlock8

I really don't like Leeds, so that says it all for me!
Tonight’s other playoff game on 17:06 - May 16 with 700 viewskingslandstand1

I'd take Leeds providing Norwich manage to break Summerville's leg or something! Well not actually break it, but do enough to keep him out, although I thought we manged him reasonably well at Elland Road last week

But hang on, let's not get in front of ourselves, I think a certain Midlands team may have something to say about that first! They won't be a pushover and will have something to prove tomorrow night as they didn't take their home advantage as they should have
Tonight’s other playoff game on 18:18 - May 16 with 622 viewsericofarabia

Tonight’s other playoff game on 17:06 - May 16 by kingslandstand1

I'd take Leeds providing Norwich manage to break Summerville's leg or something! Well not actually break it, but do enough to keep him out, although I thought we manged him reasonably well at Elland Road last week

But hang on, let's not get in front of ourselves, I think a certain Midlands team may have something to say about that first! They won't be a pushover and will have something to prove tomorrow night as they didn't take their home advantage as they should have

Norwich all the way for me.
They aren't as consistent and more prone to letting in goals than Leeds, I absolutely dirty effing Leeds and their fans aren't complete cahunts!
Tonight’s other playoff game on 18:20 - May 16 with 619 viewsericofarabia

Tonight’s other playoff game on 18:18 - May 16 by ericofarabia

They aren't as consistent and more prone to letting in goals than Leeds, I absolutely dirty effing Leeds and their fans aren't complete cahunts!

I hope Delia is going to have her boys cooking tonight!
Lets be avin yer ....hic!
[Post edited 16 May 18:31]
Tonight’s other playoff game on 23:11 - May 16 with 456 viewsdarthvader

Tonight’s other playoff game on 18:18 - May 16 by ericofarabia

Oops . 4 nil . I hope we do the same tomorrow

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024