Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 16:50 - May 19 with 880 viewssaint22

Will we see it next weekend?
Days were when last game of season teams wore next seasons, think Liverpool are today
New kit on 16:59 - May 19 with 847 viewscocklebreath

Speaking of kits I assume well wearing home kit Sunday? Cant play at Wembley in that crap black kit

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

New kit on 17:42 - May 19 with 803 viewsInTimeAddedOn

New kit on 16:59 - May 19 by cocklebreath

Speaking of kits I assume well wearing home kit Sunday? Cant play at Wembley in that crap black kit

Kit colours as yet to be decided by the Football League according to the tail end of an article in The Echo that effing VAR will be in operation for the Final.
https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/24321055.var-championship-playoff-final-wemble
New kit on 18:31 - May 19 with 755 viewskingslandstand1

New kit on 17:42 - May 19 by InTimeAddedOn

Kit colours as yet to be decided by the Football League according to the tail end of an article in The Echo that effing VAR will be in operation for the Final.
https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/24321055.var-championship-playoff-final-wemble

I saw thatVAr was in use for the Oxford/Bolton final so that would have been a first for both of those. I think it was only used once and that was a quick "while play was ongoing".
Let's hope that's the case on Sunday (unless it suits us of course ........... )
New kit on 22:48 - May 19 with 572 viewskingslandstand1

New kit on 17:42 - May 19 by InTimeAddedOn

Just watching today's Crewe/Crawley highlights and def VAR earnt his corn where a blatent dive fooled the ref to give a pen! Var put that right and at crutial time in match
New kit on 11:02 - May 20 with 384 viewsSaintNick

New kit on 16:59 - May 19 by cocklebreath

I agree about the black kit, in truth I think we should be able to play in our home shirts as they don't really clash with white, both sides changed kits at their away game in the League, but that was more about selling shirts.

Liverpool wore their new kit, but that was because they were staying with Nike for the next season, so it makes sense to put out a bit of advertising.

Given that we are changing kits we might well have to stick with Hummel assuming the contract runs till the end of the season.

If we have to change kits then perhaps Puma could sort us out with a new away kit.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

New kit on 12:31 - May 20 with 327 viewsPatfromPoole

Is it not the case that Leeds are the "home" team by virtue of having finished higher in the League?

Or is that just myth?

If Leeds were to wear their white kit, I would expect us to be in the black kit.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

New kit on 13:03 - May 20 with 290 viewscocklebreath

New kit on 12:31 - May 20 by PatfromPoole

Is it not the case that Leeds are the "home" team by virtue of having finished higher in the League?

Or is that just myth?

If Leeds were to wear their white kit, I would expect us to be in the black kit.

Can’t see why we can’t wear our home kit, have we ever worn red and white at Wembley?
JPT I suppose

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

New kit on 13:20 - May 20 with 260 viewsSaintNick

New kit on 13:03 - May 20 by cocklebreath

Can’t see why we can’t wear our home kit, have we ever worn red and white at Wembley?
JPT I suppose

We wore it in 1976 at the Charity Shield, Liverpool played in white that day, back then you only changed colours if there was a clash

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024