Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Says Charity Take On Saints Legends At AFC Totton On Saturday 11:45 - May 20 with 400 viewsSaintsNews

Simon Says Charity Take On Saints Legends At AFC Totton On Saturday 20th May 2024 11:45
What better way to warm up for the big event at Wembley Stadium against Leeds United, than by watching a few of Southampton Football Club's ex legends take on a a team representing one of our worthy local charities. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Simon Says Charity Take On Saints Legends At AFC Totton On Saturday on 12:18 - May 20 with 359 viewsButty101

Brian Howard - Saints legend that never played for the club :-)

Really good charity, my work is involved with them

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Simon Says Charity Take On Saints Legends At AFC Totton On Saturday on 12:58 - May 20 with 319 viewsSaintNick

Simon Says Charity Take On Saints Legends At AFC Totton On Saturday on 12:18 - May 20 by Butty101

Brian Howard - Saints legend that never played for the club :-)

Really good charity, my work is involved with them

Could I ask you and indeed anyone else reading this to share the story on their social media etc , try to raise a few quid for a worthy cause

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Simon Says Charity Take On Saints Legends At AFC Totton On Saturday on 13:25 - May 20 with 303 viewsButty101

Simon Says Charity Take On Saints Legends At AFC Totton On Saturday on 12:58 - May 20 by SaintNick

Could I ask you and indeed anyone else reading this to share the story on their social media etc , try to raise a few quid for a worthy cause

yep sure

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024