Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. 18:03 - Jan 29 with 10152 viewsSwanfan1

I think they lost quite some big money on this deal
better than bony he was not..

close to completing the deal.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:09 - Jan 29 with 8152 viewsDarran

No way?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:15 - Jan 29 with 8115 viewscantong

10 mil loss has been taken with this deal, going back to Copenhagen for 3.5 mil. The 45k a wk needed to be off the wage bill, would of crippled cardiff if relegated.
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:20 - Jan 29 with 8084 viewsdgt73

wasn't he the best young striker to come out of Scandinavia for some time. And I bet cardiff will still be paying most of his wages.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:22 - Jan 29 with 8070 viewsdgt73

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:15 - Jan 29 by cantong

10 mil loss has been taken with this deal, going back to Copenhagen for 3.5 mil. The 45k a wk needed to be off the wage bill, would of crippled cardiff if relegated.

I doubt he would have taken less in wages.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:30 - Jan 29 with 8027 viewscantong

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:20 - Jan 29 by dgt73

wasn't he the best young striker to come out of Scandinavia for some time. And I bet cardiff will still be paying most of his wages.

70% of 1 yr off his contract apparently. With all losses taken into account its -10 big ones.
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:40 - Jan 29 with 7956 viewsmonmouth

ROFLMAO. Thanks!! You think 45K a week is what will extinguish your heap of steaming $hite when you're relegated?? nah mate, it'll be the 140million you'll owe the malaysian loon that'll finally do for your twitching red shirted sphincter speared corpse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:46 - Jan 29 with 7921 viewspencoedjack

Mush when your £110 million in debt, 45k a week will be the least of your worries WHEN your relegated.

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:52 - Jan 29 with 7867 viewsairedale

I wonder if Vincent Tan is getting a bit peeved with the PL?
Login to get fewer ads

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:53 - Jan 29 with 7856 viewsmonmouth

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:46 - Jan 29 by pencoedjack

Mush when your £110 million in debt, 45k a week will be the least of your worries WHEN your relegated.

I did it better Penc :)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:00 - Jan 29 with 7812 viewsSwansNZ

Fair play, they just keep on giving and giving.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:06 - Jan 29 with 7752 viewscantong

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:46 - Jan 29 by pencoedjack

Hardly my worry isit, ill watch cardiff whatever league their in, like the 20k+ proper cardiff fans
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:07 - Jan 29 with 7744 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Silly, silly football club.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:08 - Jan 29 with 7728 viewsUxbridge

10m now or 10m later. Doesn't matter.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:13 - Jan 29 with 7684 viewsSwansNZ

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:06 - Jan 29 by cantong

Hardly my worry isit, ill watch cardiff whatever league their in, like the 20k+ proper cardiff fans

Typical.

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:22 - Jan 29 with 7620 viewscantong

Typical that ill support my club whatever league their in? Ok. I know your backwards down Swansea but you take the biscuit.
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:30 - Jan 29 with 7570 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:22 - Jan 29 by cantong

Typical that ill support my club whatever league their in? Ok. I know your backwards down Swansea but you take the biscuit.

You say you'll be saving his wages but how can that be if you're paying 70% of his contract up? That's £8 million plus. His signing on fee was a million and a half and his agent took a large enough slice, 800k plus wasn't it?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:31 - Jan 29 with 7560 viewscantong

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:30 - Jan 29 by Brynmill_Jack

You say you'll be saving his wages but how can that be if you're paying 70% of his contract up? That's £8 million plus. His signing on fee was a million and a half and his agent took a large enough slice, 800k plus wasn't it?

It's 70% of his first yr of contract fella not the 5 yrs, that would be pointless may as well keep him.
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:33 - Jan 29 with 7543 viewspencoedjack

You've obviously not been around long then mush ? Article about you selling your soul to Vinny clearly states you were averaging 14000 6 years ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2189443/Cardiff-City-play-red-

As already stated ... You just keep giving
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:33 - Jan 29 with 7543 viewsjack_lord

I think you mean 2k long term fans.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:40 - Jan 29 with 7467 viewscantong

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:33 - Jan 29 by pencoedjack

You've obviously not been around long then mush ? Article about you selling your soul to Vinny clearly states you were averaging 14000 6 years ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2189443/Cardiff-City-play-red-

As already stated ... You just keep giving

The same yr you were averaging 12720 isit, ok sound

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAttendance/0,,10794~20087,00.htm
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:46 - Jan 29 with 7425 viewspencoedjack

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:40 - Jan 29 by cantong

The same yr you were averaging 12720 isit, ok sound

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAttendance/0,,10794~20087,00.htm

Yes I was there that season, obviously you weren't as you started with the 20k 'loyal fans'

Did you support the Dragons when they were blue ?
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:51 - Jan 29 with 7401 viewsSwansNZ

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:22 - Jan 29 by cantong

Yeah, it's not your worry that the club you love is well over 100 million in debt and losing money like it’s going out of fashion — what’s another 10 million, eh!

Keep this up, and you won’t have a team to support in any league.

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 20:44 - Jan 29 with 7233 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:31 - Jan 29 by cantong

It's 70% of his first yr of contract fella not the 5 yrs, that would be pointless may as well keep him.

Does that mean he gets to keep what he's earned already? We can't be far off 70 % of games played for the season so far.
Doesn't sound a very enticing offer the give up a massive wage for

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 21:27 - Jan 29 with 7058 viewsLaudrupFan

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 18:20 - Jan 29 by dgt73

Cardiff is going to give Scandinavia a really bad reputation. Danish strikers who can't score and Norwegian managers who get relegated.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 21:58 - Jan 29 with 6952 viewsLaudrup

Ferdy:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/101288/comedy-club/

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/101277/surely-cannot-be-

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024