Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 32951 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 20:43 - Feb 3 with 9014 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm not going to indulge in any messenger shooting but people are making things up for fun at the moment. I've no idea what it is they get out of it.

Poll: Tory leader

Shocking news if true. on 20:45 - Feb 3 with 8948 viewsJackfath

Shocking news if true. on 20:43 - Feb 3 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not going to indulge in any messenger shooting but people are making things up for fun at the moment. I've no idea what it is they get out of it.

Message board "fame". Some people crave to be famous on these boards.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shocking news if true. on 20:46 - Feb 3 with 8941 viewsmax936

This ain't helping our cause fellas.

Be madness to sack ML now in my opinion, he knows the players he's got here and only he can get the best out them, we need to sit back and trust him to do his job, if it does go tits up then it can be resolved in the summer and the rebuilding started, it'll hurt like fuk to go down obviously, but if everyone pulls in the right direction, us fans included, then we stand a very good chance of playing in the Prem next season.

As for people throwing wobblies on here, I'm ok with that, everyone needs to let off steam/frustrations, just get it over with and move on. At the end of the day we all want the same thing.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 20:55]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Shocking news if true. on 20:46 - Feb 3 with 8917 viewspencoedjack

If Gary Monk becomes our manager we are relegated
Shocking news if true. on 20:47 - Feb 3 with 8911 viewsaspas45

Tell the truth - no bull shit
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 20:47]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Shocking news if true. on 20:47 - Feb 3 with 8869 viewsJackfath

Were Monks badges part of the haul the thieves got away with?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shocking news if true. on 20:48 - Feb 3 with 8845 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 20:45 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

Well,you should know...
Shocking news if true. on 20:49 - Feb 3 with 8807 viewsexiledclaseboy

So, now that I've digested everything, it seems that we've sacked most of the backroom staff while promoting Monk to number two, presumably to Laudrup who appears to be staying in situ. We're also showing lawyers some stats about how unfit the players are for reasons that I'm struggling to fathom. Perhaps they're looking for a contractual loophole that means we can sack him without compensation if the players are unfit. Sounds feasible. Honest.

If there's been a Sky van down there all day I'm surprised they haven't broken this intriguing turn of events.

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 20:50 - Feb 3 with 8799 viewsAngelRangelQS

Not suggesting any of this is true but are we displaying any signs of a side with players fully behind the manager?

This has all the hallmarks of the end of Sousa's reign IMO and all the rumours turned out to be correct back then. If people just want attention, where were all the reports of discontent under Rodgers and Martinez?

I think you'd have to be pretty naive not to think that there is at least an element of truth in some of the things posted
Shocking news if true. on 20:50 - Feb 3 with 8776 viewsIAN05

Shocking news if true. on 20:48 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Well,you should know...

This would be spreading like wild fire if true. Keeping these under wraps has never been a strength of ours.
Shocking news if true. on 20:52 - Feb 3 with 8701 viewsDewi1jack

Shocking news if true. on 20:45 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

The same "ITK's" who come up with some glorious signings every transfer window?
You know the sort "Such a player is signing in the morning, I've just seen him down Morgans. Or a mate of a mate of a friend..."
Take most with a tanker full of salt.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Shocking news if true. on 20:52 - Feb 3 with 8687 viewsIAN05

Shocking news if true. on 20:50 - Feb 3 by AngelRangelQS

Not suggesting any of this is true but are we displaying any signs of a side with players fully behind the manager?

This has all the hallmarks of the end of Sousa's reign IMO and all the rumours turned out to be correct back then. If people just want attention, where were all the reports of discontent under Rodgers and Martinez?

I think you'd have to be pretty naive not to think that there is at least an element of truth in some of the things posted

I think there is small bits of truth in lots of the rumours doing the rounds. I don't believe we have sacked Wieghorst etc though. Would surely have been leaked by now
Shocking news if true. on 20:53 - Feb 3 with 8668 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shocking news if true. on 20:50 - Feb 3 by AngelRangelQS

Not saying for one minute that all in the garden is rosy but some of the stories being made up are too outlandish to be even half way credible.

Disclaimer - if any of this turns out to be true I will be the first to apologise to the OP.

Shocking news if true. on 20:55 - Feb 3 with 8602 viewsPrivate_Partz

This would be very shocking if true. It would mean that Huw was lying to Sky Sports at ten to six this evening. He said ML's future has not been discussed and all he had was a cup of coffee with a few Directors in a regular Sunday morning meeting after the match!!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Shocking news if true. on 20:57 - Feb 3 with 8547 viewsIAN05

Shocking news if true. on 20:53 - Feb 3 by exiledclaseboy

Not saying for one minute that all in the garden is rosy but some of the stories being made up are too outlandish to be even half way credible.

Disclaimer - if any of this turns out to be true I will be the first to apologise to the OP.

Why would Wieghorst etc be around if Laudrup and players are all taking a break ?
Shocking news if true. on 20:59 - Feb 3 with 8491 viewsTokijo

Fitness levels down I have heard this elsewhere.
Shocking news if true. on 21:00 - Feb 3 with 8473 viewsOldjack

Now look here people If Tea bag confirms this story then i'm all ears until that conformation comes through i'm painting the fence

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Shocking news if true. on 21:00 - Feb 3 with 8464 viewsicecoldjack

I have no problem with taking pelters here, i accept all the flak that comes with printing non HP sauce stuff, but for me alot of it fits .

Its got nothing to do with any kind of fame either, i mean like 99% of other Jacks you hear things you dump it on the message boards and cross reference it to see if others have heard similar .

In terms of the story breaking maybe there isnt a story to break right now ? Sky can only report on the facts im guessing and it may also be they are granted an exclusive to with hold until the right moment for the club ?

It sounds a bit mad but it smells exactly like the Sousa situation and we told lies by the club over that which all turned out to be true later on .
Shocking news if true. on 21:04 - Feb 3 with 8380 viewsAngelRangelQS

Of all the mental things this club have done in its history, disrupting the squad this week would rank pretty f*cking highly
Shocking news if true. on 21:06 - Feb 3 with 8340 viewsMattG

Shocking news if true. on 21:00 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

I have no problem with taking pelters here, i accept all the flak that comes with printing non HP sauce stuff, but for me alot of it fits .

Its got nothing to do with any kind of fame either, i mean like 99% of other Jacks you hear things you dump it on the message boards and cross reference it to see if others have heard similar .

In terms of the story breaking maybe there isnt a story to break right now ? Sky can only report on the facts im guessing and it may also be they are granted an exclusive to with hold until the right moment for the club ?

It sounds a bit mad but it smells exactly like the Sousa situation and we told lies by the club over that which all turned out to be true later on .

You had me until you said Sky could only report facts.
Shocking news if true. on 21:07 - Feb 3 with 8302 viewslovejuicejack

Shocking news if true. on 20:59 - Feb 3 by Tokijo

Fitness levels down I have heard this elsewhere.

Ive seen it on the pitch, we look fooked most of the games
Shocking news if true. on 21:08 - Feb 3 with 8269 viewsQuakerJack

Ok, I'm gonna indulge this for a second for hypothetical reasons. You say wieghorst, nutritionist and fitness coach gone? Then you say Laudrup's replacement ready for the summer. Do you honestly think Laudrup will hang around one second longer if he comes home to find we've sacked three of his staff? Not to mention employed a number two in monk who laudrup wanted rid of altogether? If that's happened then laudrup will walk, safe in the knowledge he'd probably have a good case to get a payout by citing the impossible situation he was forced into.

I know you say someone has told you this, and forgive me if I seem like I'm shooting the messenger, but after Emnes gate I'm prepared to be open minded to the majority of rumours, but this, I can say with some assurance is just not true.

If it is then I will apologise and be a strong advocate for removing key members of the board.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shocking news if true. on 21:09 - Feb 3 with 8248 viewsaspas45

There is something wrong with the coaching and strategy if we can barely create chances each game.

With all the possession we have we should be creating much more chances instead off shooting for distance.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Shocking news if true. on 21:13 - Feb 3 with 8146 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jesusfhuckingchrist. What a pile of steaming spunk.

This kind of rubbish does not help!!!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Shocking news if true. on 21:14 - Feb 3 with 8123 viewsPrivate_Partz

Our goals for and goals difference are not that bad Aspas.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 21:40]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024