Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey out for Satuday 22:15 - Feb 3 with 5457 viewsNeathJack

According to the EP
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:16 - Feb 3 with 3979 viewspencoedjack

Back to football great .....

TBH I think JJS could be a liability in this game ......
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:18 - Feb 3 with 3946 views_Kieran

Pozuelo----------Leon

-----------Michu?----

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:19 - Feb 3 with 3922 views_Kieran

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:16 - Feb 3 by pencoedjack

Back to football great .....

TBH I think JJS could be a liability in this game ......

It's not great news is it with the lack of quality alternatives.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:19 - Feb 3 with 3919 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bad news but I a not surprised. I hope Leon. Canas and JDG are OK.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:20 - Feb 3 with 3911 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Link?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:20 - Feb 3 with 3887 views_Kieran

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:19 - Feb 3 by Private_Partz

Bad news but I a not surprised. I hope Leon. Canas and JDG are OK.

Isn't Canas 100% still out? Haven't heard his name mentioned ...

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:22 - Feb 3 with 3862 viewsNeathJack

Assuming fitness my team:

Tremmel

Rangel Chico Ash Davies

Leon Canas

Dyer Pablo Routs

Bony

Obviously that won't be Laudrups team as he will pick JDG and now probably Amat in midfield, which would be suicide.
Shelvey out for Satuday (n/t) on 22:23 - Feb 3 with 3816 viewspencoedjack

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:19 - Feb 3 by _Kieran

Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:25 - Feb 3 with 3787 views_Kieran

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:18 - Feb 3 by _Kieran

Pozuelo----------Leon

-----------Michu?----

1:08! That link up, Make it happen.

We have to risk Michu!

2:04 WTF.

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:25 - Feb 3 with 3791 viewsAl_Bundy

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:22 - Feb 3 by NeathJack

Tremmel

Rangel Chico Ash Davies

Leon Canas

Dyer Pablo Routs

Bony

Obviously that won't be Laudrups team as he will pick JDG and now probably Amat in midfield, which would be suicide.

That team is gash
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:27 - Feb 3 with 3750 views_Kieran

--------------------Gerry*----------------------

Rangel-----Amat------Williams-----Taylor

------------Pozuelo---------Leon------------

Dyer---------------Michu---------------Pablo

--------------------Wilfried--------------------

*Vorm????

The A team.

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:28 - Feb 3 with 3751 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:22 - Feb 3 by NeathJack

Tremmel

Rangel Chico Ash Davies

Leon Canas

Dyer Pablo Routs

Bony

I've never been his biggest cheerleader, but JDG has to play surely. Love him or hate him, he is, when arsed, the main man in our midfield, linking defence and attack, always available for a pass. If he doesn't play then who's going to do that job?

Shelvey can do it, but if he's out, JDG has to play.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:29 - Feb 3 with 3722 viewspencoedjack

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:19 - Feb 3 by _Kieran

Kieran I posted an opinion on a football message board that JJS could be a liability in this game .... I believe that JJS being a hot head could possibly be sent off in the white hot atmosphere of a South Wales Derby

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jonjo-shelvey-will-no

By the way I hope your about 12, otherwise your a right obnoxious tw@t .........
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:30 - Feb 3 with 3708 viewsNeathJack

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:28 - Feb 3 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I've never been his biggest cheerleader, but JDG has to play surely. Love him or hate him, he is, when arsed, the main man in our midfield, linking defence and attack, always available for a pass. If he doesn't play then who's going to do that job?

Shelvey can do it, but if he's out, JDG has to play.

Personally I wouldn't have JDG anywhere near the derby game. He simply hasn't got the balls for it imho.

He will play though there's no doubt about that.
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:31 - Feb 3 with 3689 viewsNeathJack

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:25 - Feb 3 by Al_Bundy

That team is gash

Oh cheers
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:32 - Feb 3 with 3673 viewspencoedjack

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:30 - Feb 3 by NeathJack

Personally I wouldn't have JDG anywhere near the derby game. He simply hasn't got the balls for it imho.

Surprised you picked Pablo then mate ....
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:33 - Feb 3 with 3657 viewsicecoldjack

Please dont start Davies for this game! Taylor please. if jonjo is out then it means leon is playing !! yey !
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:34 - Feb 3 with 3640 viewsNeathJack

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:32 - Feb 3 by pencoedjack

Surprised you picked Pablo then mate ....

I see your point but I felt with him playing further up top he'd be less of a liability that no tackle JDG in the centre of the park.

And if he's on his game, they won't be able to handle him.
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:36 - Feb 3 with 3610 viewsIAN05

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:27 - Feb 3 by _Kieran

--------------------Gerry*----------------------

Rangel-----Amat------Williams-----Taylor

------------Pozuelo---------Leon------------

Dyer---------------Michu---------------Pablo

--------------------Wilfried--------------------

*Vorm????

The A team.

Pozuelo, deep lying midfielder. Really ?????
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:37 - Feb 3 with 3604 viewspencoedjack

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:34 - Feb 3 by NeathJack

I see your point but I felt with him playing further up top he'd be less of a liability that no tackle JDG in the centre of the park.

And if he's on his game, they won't be able to handle him.

I see

Wish Michu was back for this .....

I really hope we are not narrow, their fullbacks are shite ......
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:37 - Feb 3 with 3602 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:30 - Feb 3 by NeathJack

I know where you're coming from, believe me I do, but dropping him can be seen as handing the initiative to Cardiff, as in, worrying about 'them' or the 'occasion' before what is best for us.

I remember seeing Leon/Canas/Poz at Chelsea, and it seemed good at the time, but when JDG came on you realized what you'd been missing, the link-up play and movement.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:39 - Feb 3 with 3570 views_Kieran

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:33 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Please dont start Davies for this game! Taylor please. if jonjo is out then it means leon is playing !! yey !

I reckon they would had both started. We could do with someone energetic to play alongside Leon.

Step up

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:40 - Feb 3 with 3562 viewspencoedjack

--------------------Vorm*/Gerry----------------------

Rangel-----Amat------Williams-----Davies

------------JDG---------Leon------------

Dyer---------------Michu*/Poz---------------Routs

--------------------Wilfried-

* if fit
Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:41 - Feb 3 with 3548 views_Kieran

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:36 - Feb 3 by IAN05

Pozuelo, deep lying midfielder. Really ?????

Assuming Canas is injured, over De Guzman every single time.

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:50 - Feb 3 with 3440 viewsIAN05

Shelvey out for Satuday on 22:41 - Feb 3 by _Kieran

Assuming Canas is injured, over De Guzman every single time.

Each to his own, I guess
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024