Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Make of this what you want..... 20:41 - Feb 4 with 4065 viewsbigbony

But Patrick Viera has been at our last two home games and was at the stadium this afternoon.
Make of this what you want..... on 20:43 - Feb 4 with 3972 viewscrackerjack

Here we go........ did he have rissole & chips in Rossis??

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Make of this what you want..... on 20:43 - Feb 4 with 3952 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

How has this not been mentioned before?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Make of this what you want..... on 20:43 - Feb 4 with 3948 viewsJonnyTheJack

He's in Wales a lot doing his coaching badges.
Make of this what you want..... on 20:44 - Feb 4 with 3936 viewsSwanseajill

Walter Mitty in de house.
Make of this what you want..... on 20:44 - Feb 4 with 3926 viewsjackharris

He's been around because he's been doing his coaching badges. No other reason.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Make of this what you want..... on 20:45 - Feb 4 with 3864 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What managerial experience does he have?

More or less than Monk?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Make of this what you want..... on 20:45 - Feb 4 with 3838 viewsC_jack

Garry Monk has been at last 100 home games and was at the stadium this afternoon.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Make of this what you want..... on 20:59 - Feb 4 with 3614 viewsMolliemick

Make of this what you want..... on 20:45 - Feb 4 by C_jack

Garry Monk has been at last 100 home games and was at the stadium this afternoon.

But where is Elvis?
Login to get fewer ads

Make of this what you want..... on 21:59 - Feb 5 with 3291 viewsbigbony

He's on a 5 man short list from what I've been told by a source from inside the camp!
Make of this what you want..... on 22:09 - Feb 5 with 3205 viewsNatterjack

Make of this what you want..... on 21:59 - Feb 5 by bigbony

He's on a 5 man short list from what I've been told by a source from inside the camp!

Bloody hell! If Elvis is on our 5-man shortlist, I think we need to have a word with the guy drawing the list up.
Make of this what you want..... on 22:13 - Feb 5 with 3159 viewschrisr

Make of this what you want..... on 22:09 - Feb 5 by Natterjack

Bloody hell! If Elvis is on our 5-man shortlist, I think we need to have a word with the guy drawing the list up.

His name is Mr Lord Lucan

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

Make of this what you want..... on 22:16 - Feb 5 with 3122 viewsTheFranchise

People really need to follow the FAW and Welsh football trust twitter accounts to see how many top pros do their badges around here. The FAW EUFA programme is considered one of the best in Europe.

It'll also help those that see a top ex pro in the area to put 2 and 2 together and not get 5.
Make of this what you want..... on 22:21 - Feb 5 with 3088 viewsNeathJack

Make of this what you want..... on 22:16 - Feb 5 by TheFranchise

People really need to follow the FAW and Welsh football trust twitter accounts to see how many top pros do their badges around here. The FAW EUFA programme is considered one of the best in Europe.

It'll also help those that see a top ex pro in the area to put 2 and 2 together and not get 5.

Same happened with Marcel Desailly last time round if I recall.
Make of this what you want..... on 22:24 - Feb 5 with 3054 viewsTheFranchise

Make of this what you want..... on 22:21 - Feb 5 by NeathJack

Same happened with Marcel Desailly last time round if I recall.

Yeah and I'm sure I said the same that time too. The FAW use our match analysis I think.
Make of this what you want..... on 22:25 - Feb 5 with 3040 viewsDaithejack

F#%k it hasn't done the national team much good!

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Make of this what you want..... on 22:26 - Feb 5 with 3039 viewsbigbony

Yes he may well be doing his coaching badges in wales but to be at our games when man city are playing the very same time as an under 21 manager and a club ambassador you'd think he'd be made to watch thier games??

I'm only passing on what I've been told!
Make of this what you want..... on 22:29 - Feb 5 with 2995 viewsTheFranchise

Make of this what you want..... on 22:26 - Feb 5 by bigbony

Yes he may well be doing his coaching badges in wales but to be at our games when man city are playing the very same time as an under 21 manager and a club ambassador you'd think he'd be made to watch thier games??

I'm only passing on what I've been told!

They use our games as part of the courses. They watch, analyse and write reports which then get used as part of their coursework.

They also have briefing sessions with coaches and match analysis team.
Make of this what you want..... on 22:33 - Feb 5 with 2952 viewsGONZO

Spot on. I saw him walking in to the stadium before the Spurs game, he was with two guys in FAW jackets, nothing to do with our potential managerial search.
Make of this what you want..... on 22:33 - Feb 5 with 2949 viewsbigbony

Make of this what you want..... on 22:29 - Feb 5 by TheFranchise

They use our games as part of the courses. They watch, analyse and write reports which then get used as part of their coursework.

They also have briefing sessions with coaches and match analysis team.

They don't use our 1st team games and I know that for a fact! They go along to our training facility's and watch our reserve games and youth games. As when we play in the premier league we play In an English Fa competition not an faw competition.
Make of this what you want..... on 22:35 - Feb 5 with 2928 viewsTheFranchise

Make of this what you want..... on 22:33 - Feb 5 by GONZO

Spot on. I saw him walking in to the stadium before the Spurs game, he was with two guys in FAW jackets, nothing to do with our potential managerial search.

Unless of course Huw shouts "Pat... Pat... PATRIC, Oi Vieira, come and ave a chat with me in ere will ew".
Make of this what you want..... on 22:37 - Feb 5 with 2901 viewsTheFranchise

Make of this what you want..... on 22:33 - Feb 5 by bigbony

They don't use our 1st team games and I know that for a fact! They go along to our training facility's and watch our reserve games and youth games. As when we play in the premier league we play In an English Fa competition not an faw competition.

They do, they did the Spurs game too, they had a nice long chat with Tim Sherwood after.
Make of this what you want..... on 22:39 - Feb 5 with 2873 viewsGONZO

Make of this what you want..... on 22:35 - Feb 5 by TheFranchise

Unless of course Huw shouts "Pat... Pat... PATRIC, Oi Vieira, come and ave a chat with me in ere will ew".

Huw's wasted as a chairman, he should be in charge of getting that Masters football back on the box, we'd have hell of a midfield with Vieira, Laudrup and Sousa..
Make of this what you want..... on 22:41 - Feb 5 with 2840 viewsTheFranchise

Make of this what you want..... on 22:47 - Feb 5 with 2777 viewsmax936

Make of this what you want..... on 22:41 - Feb 5 by TheFranchise

If its just me fine, but I think that Sherwood is a right arrogant get.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024