Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morten Wieghorst 23:02 - Feb 4 with 2142 viewsbargoedjack

Our dip in form seems to have followed on from his appointment.

Easy to find a scapegoat, but what has he actually brought to the club?
Morten Wieghorst on 23:05 - Feb 4 with 2085 views_Kieran

Has he not left yet? TMT will sort this.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Morten Wieghorst on 23:08 - Feb 4 with 2044 viewsbargoedjack

I think he's left ... it just struck me as significant that he joined us not long before the Cup final - I remember seeing him on the team bus outside their hotel in Liverpool the day of the thumping at Anfield and put two and two together - Wieghorst joins, our form dips ...
Morten Wieghorst on 23:11 - Feb 4 with 1986 viewsicecoldjack

I thought he was a mute..
Morten Wieghorst on 23:51 - Feb 4 with 1830 viewsAdmire

I REALLY feel this in unfair. Wieghorst was praised by several of the club and was spending a lot of time studying the u21s.....Seen it mentioned in several club site articles that he sad along side huw at u21 games.
Morten Wieghorst on 00:34 - Feb 5 with 1701 viewsbargoedjack

Morten Wieghorst on 23:51 - Feb 4 by Admire

I REALLY feel this in unfair. Wieghorst was praised by several of the club and was spending a lot of time studying the u21s.....Seen it mentioned in several club site articles that he sad along side huw at u21 games.

Interesting ... he's been pretty low profile - probably just a coincidence
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024