Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread 12:00 - Feb 7 with 38230 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:10 - Feb 7 with 11335 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

3 (Bony x2, Dyer) - 1 (K. Jones)

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:11 - Feb 7 with 11329 viewsSwanjack10

Thought tattoo always wore white the gormless lil fuk lmaoooo

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:13 - Feb 7 with 11320 viewsDarran

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:11 - Feb 7 by Swanjack10

Thought tattoo always wore white the gormless lil fuk lmaoooo

He did but he changed his colours.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:19 - Feb 7 with 11297 viewsSwanjack10

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:13 - Feb 7 by Darran

He did but he changed his colours.

Xxxxxxx small trousers too lol its only a matter of time till tatters gets his plane da plane .I bet that lil c u nt wont be in swansea tomorrow

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 12:31 - Feb 7 with 11236 viewsQuakerJack

Fcuking kill the fcuking kants

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:09 - Feb 7 with 11100 viewsairedale

Is this the earliest ever OMT?
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:16 - Feb 7 with 11084 viewsDarran

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:09 - Feb 7 by airedale

Is this the earliest ever OMT?

Special times need special threads.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:19 - Feb 7 with 11079 viewsairedale

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:16 - Feb 7 by Darran

Special times need special threads.

Crikey! I'm getting trepida(c)tious now
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 13:26 - Feb 7 with 11053 viewsscottishjack

Not a bad effort...

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:00 - Feb 7 with 10960 viewsjamiewales

Had a dream we won 3-2 last night, lump on
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:03 - Feb 7 with 10952 viewsairedale

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:00 - Feb 7 by jamiewales

Had a dream we won 3-2 last night, lump on

Hope it was a wet one....
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:22 - Feb 7 with 10895 viewsepaul

I can't fukin wait, chomping at the bit here, first Derby at the lib for me, done all the vetch ones 80's and 90's. I fukin hope we smash the six fingered bin dipping sewer dwelling sister shagging cants

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:26 - Feb 7 with 10880 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:22 - Feb 7 by epaul

I can't fukin wait, chomping at the bit here, first Derby at the lib for me, done all the vetch ones 80's and 90's. I fukin hope we smash the six fingered bin dipping sewer dwelling sister shagging cants

Be careful Bro down there.
You ll be in the Leisure Peninsular soon.

I ll text you with details for your collection from Lime Street Station.

All set for you State Visit .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:38 - Feb 7 with 10852 viewsepaul

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:26 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

Be careful Bro down there.
You ll be in the Leisure Peninsular soon.

I ll text you with details for your collection from Lime Street Station.

All set for you State Visit .

I will be, put it this way will make sure not nicked lol

All prepared bar a beard trim day before and polish my shoes

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:41 - Feb 7 with 10836 viewsperchrockjack

lol You haven't any unsightly tattoes have you as it may the frighten the horses

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:56 - Feb 7 with 10797 viewsSwanjack10

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:38 - Feb 7 by epaul

I will be, put it this way will make sure not nicked lol

All prepared bar a beard trim day before and polish my shoes

DR Martins

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:58 - Feb 7 with 10780 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:56 - Feb 7 by Swanjack10

DR Martins

which are of course left in the reception room

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:00 - Feb 7 with 10778 viewsSwanjack10

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 14:58 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

which are of course left in the reception room

or custody suite........

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:03 - Feb 7 with 10759 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:00 - Feb 7 by Swanjack10

or custody suite........

In my day suites were what posh London hotels had.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:09 - Feb 7 with 10745 viewsSwanjack10

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:03 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

In my day suites were what posh London hotels had.

swansea custody suites are a treat,id take the mrs perch but they only cater 1 bed,i like the peep hole and hot meals nervously passed through hatch in chrome effect door

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:10 - Feb 7 with 10740 viewsjacabertawe

"10 reasons why Swansea City should beat Cardiff City in Saturday's South Wales derby":

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/10-reasons-swansea-cit

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:36 - Feb 7 with 10667 viewsAl_Bundy

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:10 - Feb 7 by jacabertawe

"10 reasons why Swansea City should beat Cardiff City in Saturday's South Wales derby":

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/10-reasons-swansea-cit

Fair play to Monk... there's some big statements in there!

Hope it all comes off tomorrow.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:40 - Feb 7 with 10656 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 15:09 - Feb 7 by Swanjack10

swansea custody suites are a treat,id take the mrs perch but they only cater 1 bed,i like the peep hole and hot meals nervously passed through hatch in chrome effect door

Mside Police used to have stations where you could take prisoners for processing. After processing them often you s take them home as it was pretty much local. Now all these little stations with two/three cells have closed and there is one massive one In Birkenhead which is like a decent NHS A@E.
Over the water in Liverpool similar thing with a few huge ,holding centres. Used to be a Bridewell in City centre which all the outlying nicks used to send their prisoners for morning court. Its also where the Police Surgeons earned more money that many would see in a lifetime of hard work.
It was always good sport transporting people who were pisssed,drugged,violent, lonesome or simply evil and the fights en route were stuff of legends.
I actually at one time in my service was deployed as Custody Officer in a Nick that was "haunted" and was subject to a film being made with the late Geoff Hughes and Anna Massie starring-great people too. happy days

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 17:37 - Feb 7 with 10546 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 17:51 - Feb 7 with 10473 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Vorm
Rangel ash Chico Ben

Dyer Leon Canas routs

JDG
Bony

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024