Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread 11:03 - Feb 12 with 42929 viewsDarran

<Image size too big>

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:08 - Feb 12 with 13632 viewsOldjack

Keep the stick insect shackled like we should have done at West Ham and i can envisage at least a point tonight

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:11 - Feb 12 with 13619 viewsmawdlamjack

we should have had 3 points at the liberty so they owe us a few, 4 out of 6 points against stoke will make me a happy bunny.
shackle adams and don't let him shoot, pick up the 2nd ball from crouches knock downs, feed the beast up top for us and it'll be job done.
expect to see 30 mins from michu 2nd half
COYS

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:13 - Feb 12 with 13609 viewsjack_lord

Did spencer davis play a guitar

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:35 - Feb 12 with 13541 viewsOldjack

link for the game http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=241741&part=sports

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:40 - Feb 12 with 13512 viewsJackanapes

Well Slash beats Mal Pope in a game of paper scissors axe but hopefully that wont be a factor.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:05 - Feb 12 with 13437 viewsscottishjack

If we can take anything tonight I'll be delighted, as much as anything though, I'm more confident that it wont be through lack of trying if we do fall short.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:55 - Feb 12 with 13255 viewsairedale

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:05 - Feb 12 by scottishjack

If we can take anything tonight I'll be delighted, as much as anything though, I'm more confident that it wont be through lack of trying if we do fall short.

Is it on the telly round your place SJ?
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:03 - Feb 12 with 13232 viewsLord_Bony

Yeah I hope we take a slash all over them tonight.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:21 - Feb 12 with 13152 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Britannia Stadium is a windy ground when it's calm everywhere else and with predicted winds of 39mph gusting to 67mph in the Stoke area generally it could be entertaining tonight.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:22 - Feb 12 with 13147 viewsBackHeel

Slash isn't a Stoke fan, wasn't he just born there b4 his folks left?
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:24 - Feb 12 with 13140 viewskarnataka

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:13 - Feb 12 by jack_lord

Did spencer davis play a guitar

No, Ziggy played guitar.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 12 with 13098 viewsDarran

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:22 - Feb 12 by BackHeel

Slash isn't a Stoke fan, wasn't he just born there b4 his folks left?

He is a Stoke fan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Feb 12 with 12990 viewsWhiterockin

Are the pubs still showing these games live since the court appearance? I am not looking for any names, just are the games as popular as ever in the pubs.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:15 - Feb 12 with 12957 viewsscottishjack

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Feb 12 by Whiterockin

Are the pubs still showing these games live since the court appearance? I am not looking for any names, just are the games as popular as ever in the pubs.

Unsurprisingly, SKY were all over the place the last week or two, what did surprise me was how good the offers they had were. After doing the sums, decided that it was manageable, so signed up, got my cards and contract through the post the very next day!

2 weeks later I'm still waiting for the useless cn uts to turn up and actually turn the f* *king thing on...On that note, if the Premier League, or Sky want to pop round and ask me why the Swans game is on, I will happily show them all the bumph I have received from sky, and then I'll show them the sad little sky box in the cupboard that doesn't have a signal.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:20 - Feb 12 with 12930 viewsperchrockjack

Spencer Davis was a pretty good guitarist although for me Winwood outshone all that band.

Spencer was from St Thomas and lives in LA today -feck knows why

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Feb 12 with 12906 viewsGriffting

Haven't we beaten stoke twice in the past 3 years? BBC stating they are unbeaten in 5 against us.. Last time we beat them was a 2-1 win in the 3rd tier in 2001 according to them..
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 12 with 12871 viewsjack_lord

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Feb 12 by Griffting

Haven't we beaten stoke twice in the past 3 years? BBC stating they are unbeaten in 5 against us.. Last time we beat them was a 2-1 win in the 3rd tier in 2001 according to them..

Beat them at home last season 3 -1 and 2-0 the previous season

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:49 - Feb 12 with 12826 viewsblackswan

take care traveling m4 closed at moment junctions 47/48 42/43 37/38
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Feb 12 with 12765 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Feb 12 by Griffting

They're hoplessly wrong as ever.

I remember that game in 2001. Savarese scored for us I believe and Stoke were top at the time. It proved to be a false dawn though.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Feb 12 with 12705 viewsJBT95

"The Home side" refers to the home team in each of the last 5 league meetings, not Stoke, which have all ended with a home win bar the draw back in November.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Feb 12 with 12639 viewsJoe_bradshaw

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Stoke-City-v-Swansea-inspection-planned-wind/stor

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Feb 12 with 12565 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Feb 12 by Joe_bradshaw

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Stoke-City-v-Swansea-inspection-planned-wind/stor

The wind up there is at pitch level because of that stupid gap, and will play hell with our passing game. It's going to be punttastic from that bunch of dirty gimps.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Feb 12 with 12560 viewsNogginthenog

I'm hoping that we can at least get a point tonight, this weather will make a bit of a lottery of it. Come on you lovely boys and good luck to all those travelling.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Feb 12 with 12369 viewsairedale

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:20 - Feb 12 by perchrockjack

Spencer Davis was a pretty good guitarist although for me Winwood outshone all that band.

Spencer was from St Thomas and lives in LA today -feck knows why

Simple. Some people just believe that there is a better quality of life in Lower Hafod.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Feb 12 with 12351 viewsharemscarem

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Feb 12 by airedale

Simple. Some people just believe that there is a better quality of life in Lower Hafod.

Winwood was and is a fantastis musician.

I never thought much about Slash as a guitarist though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024