Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! 00:26 - Feb 13 with 13735 viewsJJJack

"Right. Just back from the game and I am absolutely seething. ABSOLUTELY PISSING SEETHING.

I'm going to start with today's opposition. Today's opposition, who supposedly play the 'right way'. 'The way football should be played'. The Swansea way.' Well, if that's the correct way football should be played then I don't want to have anything to do with the game any more.

I'm lost for words. I really am.

First off, Flower boy. What a slimy, smarmy, greasy, cheating, disgraceful, outrageous son of a bitch. No class, no dignity, no humility, no sense of dignity or pride. NOTHING. The worst thing of the lot is we missed the chance to absolutely snap him in two on more than one occasion. Piss off flower boy.

Secondly, Williams. Has this guy been taking lessons from John Terry of what? In the ref's ear. All the time. Ran all the way up the pitch just to have a go. Should have been sent off. Piss off Williams.

Thirdly, Bony. Strongest player I have seen one minute. As soon as he's tapped- On his arse. Several handballs, one of which was in the box and a stonewall penalty. Piss off Bony.

Fourthly, Dyer. Slimy little git. Dirty tackle on Wingie. Should have gone. Piss off dyer.

There's too many to mention.

But finally, just a special mention for Swansea City FC as a whole. Their ethics and what their game is based around is an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE. The media jizz over their passing football yet conveniently fail to recognise the Cheating, the diving, the time-wasting, the little digs. Pretending to be injured to waste time at the end (clearly instructed by the manager by the way), rolling around clutching their faces,cowardly tackles. The list continues.

In conclusion, this absolute disgrace of a 'football club' are a joke. An embarrassment to themselves. An embarrassment to their fans. An embarrassment to the premierleague. But most of all an embarrassment to football. Promoting the type of cheating across the globe which they d is unforgivable. The sooner they are relegated and go back to where they belong in the lower divisions the better.

I hate flower boy, I hate williams, I hate Bony, I hate Dyer, I hate Swansea, I hate wales. You know why? Because I HATE CHEATING BASTARDS.

SWANSEA CITY FC- THE DISEASED SHIT STAIN ON COLLECTIVE UNDERPANTS OF FOOTBALL.

PISS OFF SWANSEA. And never, ever come back.

I apologise for the rant. "

Last Edit: about an hour ago by stokiejoeofalsager - Back to Top
Uncle Frank Baker- SCFC winger & #11 from 1936 to 1949- 174 apps - 33 goals- proud to be a potter and a descendant of part of Stoke City's history.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/226789/stoke-city-swansea-match-threa
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 0:28]
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 00:31 - Feb 13 with 10863 viewsSwansNZ

already posted here - link not working
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 0:32]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 00:34 - Feb 13 with 10842 viewsLiam12345

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 00:55 - Feb 13 with 10794 viewsjackportis

is he mark hughes? This guy is a racist. Parents probably made redundant in the china factory havent worked since, huge chip on his shoulder, glad to see hes done his homework. Wat a knob.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 07:42 - Feb 13 with 10564 viewsPhil_S

- the best rant ever!!
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 07:49 - Feb 13 with 10394 viewsMrSwerve

Oatcake? More like fruitcake...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 07:55 - Feb 13 with 10250 viewswaynekerr55

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 07:49 - Feb 13 by MrSwerve

Oatcake? More like fruitcake...

I shouldn't bite but I will

Charlie Adam - fat f*cking disgraceful bullying thug.
Shawcross - squealing like a baby, unfortunately for him not everyone is as small as Ramsey
Hughes - convieniently forgot about the ghost penalty at the Liberty.

F*cking w*nkers

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 08:02 - Feb 13 with 10083 viewsfelixstowe_jack

According to Mark Hughes Stoke should have had two penalties. Apparantly Odewinge tripped crouch right at the end so it was a dead cert penatly. Have they changed the laws I though you only got a penalty if you were tripped by an opponent not a team mate.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 08:03 - Feb 13 with 10059 viewsmagicdaps10

If they are moaning about last nights game and our dirty tactics then they should sit down and watch the game from the liberty a few months back.

Since we have come to the prem, I can 100% say there is no dirtier team than Stoke in this league. Everytime we have played them there has been isssues regarding tackles or decisions.
Remember our first season in the prem when the guy took Dyer out with a scissor tackle that should have been a straight red and he got away with it, not even a free kick!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 08:05 - Feb 13 with 10015 viewsJonTheJack

We'll just ignore them walking to collect every ball once it went out of play while they were winning then (this also happened at the Liberty).

We'll just ignore Shawcross taking up over a minute to tie his shoelace because he's so thick then.

We'll just ignore the dirty bastard Charlie Adam leaving his foot in here, there and everywhere then.

That post is just riddled with envy.
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 08:08 - Feb 13 with 9931 viewsswanny

Sounds like Matt the Jack's famous `havant and waterlooville` diatribe.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! (n/t) on 08:09 - Feb 13 with 9909 viewsnickw_Rose

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 08:05 - Feb 13 by JonTheJack

We'll just ignore them walking to collect every ball once it went out of play while they were winning then (this also happened at the Liberty).

We'll just ignore Shawcross taking up over a minute to tie his shoelace because he's so thick then.

We'll just ignore the dirty bastard Charlie Adam leaving his foot in here, there and everywhere then.

That post is just riddled with envy.

[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 8:11]
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 08:35 - Feb 13 with 9360 viewsswansvalleyjack

Just to balance out, here's a response to the rant from another Stoke fan :

"Find this a bit strange as Swansea outplayed us in all areas. They play the way we would all like to see, crisp neat passing at pace. Fact is you're angry because we were so inept and have blown 2 massive points with a pathetic performance. The way you describe Swansea is wrong and actually it's the way the nation viewed us under Pulis. It ain't much better under Hughes but at least he's trying to play football. The rest of the relegation teams must have loved this result as we've blown a home banker and are still right in the shit with the rest of them."
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 08:53 - Feb 13 with 9039 viewsSwansNZ

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 08:35 - Feb 13 by swansvalleyjack

Just to balance out, here's a response to the rant from another Stoke fan :

"Find this a bit strange as Swansea outplayed us in all areas. They play the way we would all like to see, crisp neat passing at pace. Fact is you're angry because we were so inept and have blown 2 massive points with a pathetic performance. The way you describe Swansea is wrong and actually it's the way the nation viewed us under Pulis. It ain't much better under Hughes but at least he's trying to play football. The rest of the relegation teams must have loved this result as we've blown a home banker and are still right in the shit with the rest of them."

"Home banker" - cheeky b@stard

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 08:56 - Feb 13 with 8995 viewsSidney0942

No mention of Charlie Adam who was fouling everyone he possibly could?
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:01 - Feb 13 with 8925 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

ha ha brilliant, I really hope he means every word & not on a wind up. The guy is a legend. What a rant.

Poll: What would you rather see.....

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:08 - Feb 13 with 8817 viewsinspector

hahahahahahahaha
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:28 - Feb 13 with 8531 viewsstevethejack

Am I missing something?

Who is Flower Boy?
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:31 - Feb 13 with 8492 viewsinspector

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:28 - Feb 13 by stevethejack

Am I missing something?

Who is Flower Boy?

chico, i assume.
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:33 - Feb 13 with 8459 viewsDull1Thomas

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:28 - Feb 13 by stevethejack

Am I missing something?

Who is Flower Boy?

Flores?

I thought the game last night and at home epitomised the difference between Hughes' and Pullis' Stoke.
UNder Pullis - hard, direct and sometimes dirty.
Under Hughes whinging, aimless and just institutionalised dirty.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:42 - Feb 13 with 8334 viewsmonmouth

Fair play to the guy, quality rant, enjoyed it. If I had to watch that $hite served up every week I'd probably be mentally disturbed too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:47 - Feb 13 with 8277 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Oh yes Stoke City, the most cultured team from the most cultured town with the most cultured fans.

Watching Stoke or going to the ballet, essentially problematic I'd say.

Lets all move to Utopia/Stoke.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:56 - Feb 13 with 8187 viewsDull1Thomas

I think psychiatrists call it projection (small dick syndrome in lay man's terms). You project everything negative about yourself on to the target of your desire.
(See what happens when they teach you to read!)

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:08 - Feb 13 with 8066 viewsperchrockjack

I join in then.
I know the Potteries quite well and on the whole the people are fine. Working class and an area hammered by industrial decay.
The six towns have all suffered neglect and its a bastard city that many would struggle to pin point on a map -a place people wiz past on the M6 assuming there s no jams.

Its heaped in football history mainly because of Stan from Hanley but him apart they've always been a bunch of ale house brawlers and you only have to think back to their biggest legend Denis Smith who was a kunt so it seems there s a tradition here of nobody likes us and we like it.
The current team has Charlie Adam -say no more- but a nasty ,sly and possible career ender and a manager who sadly managed Wales and fecked us up more than any manager in living memory taking us from the verge of qualification to obliteration, a sullen ,jaundiced and myopic gogprick whom find it hard to even look at for more than 10 seconds.
An orrible ground in an orrible position but at least its tucked away so nobody can see it that easily from the outside world.
Oh and we should have won that game but I ll take the point.

Finally they are the only team whom I find it hard to want to win if they re playing cradiff.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:11 - Feb 13 with 8010 viewsDull1Thomas

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:08 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

I join in then.
I know the Potteries quite well and on the whole the people are fine. Working class and an area hammered by industrial decay.
The six towns have all suffered neglect and its a bastard city that many would struggle to pin point on a map -a place people wiz past on the M6 assuming there s no jams.

Its heaped in football history mainly because of Stan from Hanley but him apart they've always been a bunch of ale house brawlers and you only have to think back to their biggest legend Denis Smith who was a kunt so it seems there s a tradition here of nobody likes us and we like it.
The current team has Charlie Adam -say no more- but a nasty ,sly and possible career ender and a manager who sadly managed Wales and fecked us up more than any manager in living memory taking us from the verge of qualification to obliteration, a sullen ,jaundiced and myopic gogprick whom find it hard to even look at for more than 10 seconds.
An orrible ground in an orrible position but at least its tucked away so nobody can see it that easily from the outside world.
Oh and we should have won that game but I ll take the point.

Finally they are the only team whom I find it hard to want to win if they re playing cradiff.

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:13 - Feb 13 with 7989 viewsmonmouth

Stoke used to play some good football. Peter Dobing, George Eatham, Terry Conroy......

1972 there or thereabouts. I liked them then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024