Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tate Aberdeen 12:03 - Feb 15 with 4182 viewsSTEVE1

On ss1 at 12.45 v ST mirren I doubt he will play I think he had one game and have not been picked since.
Tate Aberdeen on 12:11 - Feb 15 with 3272 viewsJackfath

If my sources are correct wants to be part of GMs backroom staff.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2014 12:11]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Tate Aberdeen on 12:26 - Feb 15 with 3207 viewsymaohyd

Unbelievable how Tatey's career/life has changed. Only he knows how that golf buggy accident has affected him.

In the play off final he was superb, some brilliant little balls in, to set up the pens I think. Then thanks to a bizzare accident his career changed.

Don't think he would have made it in the Prem though. At the time I think there was a bit of friction between Laudrup and the board with regards to his handling of Tate and Monk. Well after the Everton game I think Laudrup was proved right.

After writing the above, thinking now did Tate play for Laudrup? or was that Everton game the season before.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Tate Aberdeen on 12:36 - Feb 15 with 3178 viewsmax936

Tate Aberdeen on 12:26 - Feb 15 by ymaohyd

Unbelievable how Tatey's career/life has changed. Only he knows how that golf buggy accident has affected him.

In the play off final he was superb, some brilliant little balls in, to set up the pens I think. Then thanks to a bizzare accident his career changed.

Don't think he would have made it in the Prem though. At the time I think there was a bit of friction between Laudrup and the board with regards to his handling of Tate and Monk. Well after the Everton game I think Laudrup was proved right.

After writing the above, thinking now did Tate play for Laudrup? or was that Everton game the season before.

Yes, we were 3-0 down at half time. 2012/13 season.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tate Aberdeen on 12:41 - Feb 15 with 3162 viewsSTEVE1

No he played against Villa away and then the Everton game but apart from the odd Game on loan he have hardly played in 3 years it is proberbly too long with his age he is naturally going to slow down. He could not get in the Yeovil team and now Aberdeen. I am not sure he always realises his capabilities after coming out in the summer with a statement he was going to fight for his place when it was very clear laudrup had no intention of considering him.
Tate Aberdeen on 12:44 - Feb 15 with 3149 viewsScoobyWho

Tate Aberdeen on 12:11 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

Name them now or forever be known as the liar of planet drones.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Tate Aberdeen on 12:45 - Feb 15 with 3144 viewsScoobyWho

Tate Aberdeen on 12:11 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

Tate has had enough free gravy, time for him to get a job and go it alone.

Tate Aberdeen on 12:48 - Feb 15 with 3117 viewsJackfath

Tate Aberdeen on 12:44 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

Name them now or forever be known as the liar of planet drones.

Two people have PMd me. They post on here. Loads send and receive PMs behind the scenes, I am surprised you didn't get some yourself.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Tate Aberdeen on 12:50 - Feb 15 with 3104 viewsScoobyWho

Tate Aberdeen on 12:48 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

Two people have PMd me. They post on here. Loads send and receive PMs behind the scenes, I am surprised you didn't get some yourself.

I don't profess or have to talk up fictitious sources on here. I tell you what if I PM you it will be three people, that makes it a certainty

Login to get fewer ads

Tate Aberdeen on 12:51 - Feb 15 with 3102 viewsJackfath

Tate Aberdeen on 12:50 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

I don't profess or have to talk up fictitious sources on here. I tell you what if I PM you it will be three people, that makes it a certainty

That last sentence. Can you reword it so it makes sense?

Tate Aberdeen on 12:51 - Feb 15 with 3101 viewsDarran

Tate wasn't Laudrups favourite person after,well let's call it a minor incident after training in the early days of Laudrups reign.
Obviously I'm not going to post it on here because everytime I post something on here that a very good source tells me I get called a liar and told I'm spreading rumours.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tate Aberdeen on 12:52 - Feb 15 with 3093 viewsScoobyWho

Tate Aberdeen on 12:51 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

That last sentence. Can you reword it so it makes sense?

No, probably not.
I enjoy our brief and fleeting moments together.

Tate Aberdeen on 12:54 - Feb 15 with 3076 viewsJackfath

Tate Aberdeen on 12:51 - Feb 15 by Darran

Tate wasn't Laudrups favourite person after,well let's call it a minor incident after training in the early days of Laudrups reign.
Obviously I'm not going to post it on here because everytime I post something on here that a very good source tells me I get called a liar and told I'm spreading rumours.

Some people are just pain jealous they don't know anything about the club Dar.

Tate Aberdeen on 12:56 - Feb 15 with 3060 viewsDarran

Tate Aberdeen on 12:54 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

Some people are just pain jealous they don't know anything about the club Dar.

I know that's why I'm keeping schtum.

Tate Aberdeen on 12:58 - Feb 15 with 3044 viewsScoobyWho

Tate Aberdeen on 12:51 - Feb 15 by Darran

Why would you want to tell people that someone allegedly important ( to you ) at the club tells you things and then as a result you know things that other people don't ? Then to boost your position on this site and self esteem you choose to put it on here so to reinforce your importance ?

Its odd isn't it ?

Tate Aberdeen on 12:59 - Feb 15 with 3035 viewsDarran

Tate Aberdeen on 12:58 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

Why would you want to tell people that someone allegedly important ( to you ) at the club tells you things and then as a result you know things that other people don't ? Then to boost your position on this site and self esteem you choose to put it on here so to reinforce your importance ?

Its odd isn't it ?

No it's not.

Tate Aberdeen on 12:59 - Feb 15 with 3031 viewsJackfath

Cheers for the info Dar. Replied.

Tate Aberdeen on 13:01 - Feb 15 with 3021 viewsSwanseajill

Tate Aberdeen on 12:45 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

Tate has had enough free gravy, time for him to get a job and go it alone.

Harsh.
I believe that those who join Swansea City for just the chance to make money, I really wish you wouldn't bother.
This is still a family club, although for how much longer is anyones guess, but long may it prosper.
Tate played his best for us, was always passionate about all things Swansea, and embraced the city and it's fans as did his family.
He will always be a Jack in my opinion.
Tate Aberdeen on 13:02 - Feb 15 with 3016 viewsScoobyWho

Tate Aberdeen on 12:59 - Feb 15 by Darran

No it's not.

Psychologically its a pretty painful process you put yourself through on here.

Tate Aberdeen on 13:03 - Feb 15 with 3008 viewsDarran

Tate Aberdeen on 13:02 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

Psychologically its a pretty painful process you put yourself through on here.

Thank you my friend.

Tate Aberdeen on 13:04 - Feb 15 with 3006 viewsScoobyWho

Tate Aberdeen on 12:59 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

Cheers for the info Dar. Replied.

He always PM 's people when i am on here, he tells them who he thinks i am , because that too is a psychological trauma he faces most days. And not just with me.

But then jackfath, you like stabs in the dark, maybe you do too.

Tate Aberdeen on 13:05 - Feb 15 with 2990 viewsJackfath

Tate Aberdeen on 13:04 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

He always PM 's people when i am on here, he tells them who he thinks i am , because that too is a psychological trauma he faces most days. And not just with me.

But then jackfath, you like stabs in the dark, maybe you do too.

Don't flatter yourself. His pm had nothing to do with you.

You seem to have a very large opinion of yourself.

Again, can you sort out your last sentence, it makes no sense.

Tate Aberdeen on 13:09 - Feb 15 with 2961 viewsScoobyWho

Tate Aberdeen on 13:05 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

Don't flatter yourself. His pm had nothing to do with you.

You seem to have a very large opinion of yourself.

Again, can you sort out your last sentence, it makes no sense.

How do you feel having Darran PM you ? And why would you respond to him on an open forum when you could have easily replied privately thus keeping your conversation private ? And why was your public reply on the topic we are talking on ?

Odd isn't it ... ( again )

Tate Aberdeen on 13:21 - Feb 15 with 2926 viewsJackfath

Tate Aberdeen on 13:09 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

How do you feel having Darran PM you ? And why would you respond to him on an open forum when you could have easily replied privately thus keeping your conversation private ? And why was your public reply on the topic we are talking on ?

Odd isn't it ... ( again )

I am glad Darran pm'd me. He's my mate so it just like him texting me, or phoning. I didn't choose to reply privately. No reason why the reply was on this thread, it could have been on any really, just that I was reading this thread when the Pm came through.

It's not odd, really.

I think you're a little paranoid about these things. Maybe if it does bother you so and you find it odd, perhaps a spell away form here may be in order. You could get some perspective then? I'm not trying to be rude or insulting, just trying to help

Tate Aberdeen on 13:24 - Feb 15 with 2910 viewsScoobyWho

Your right i need help, i will think this over this afternoon whilst i walk my dogs over melincourt.

Bye for now.

Tate Aberdeen on 13:25 - Feb 15 with 2897 viewsJackfath

Tate Aberdeen on 13:24 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

Your right i need help, i will think this over this afternoon whilst i walk my dogs over melincourt.

Bye for now.

Have a good time. Hopefully catch you later on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024