Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! 00:31 - Feb 16 with 47769 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 09:46 - Feb 16 with 7562 viewsraynor94

quiet on this thread, I don't think we will lose, confidence is coming back, back us for the draw

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 09:56 - Feb 16 with 7513 viewsJACKARSE

Vorm
Rangel Chico Ash Ben
Leon Cannas
Dyer JDG Routs
Bony

Maybe Shelvey for JDG
Pablo, Michu and Poz options off the bench
Lots of options and combinations .......
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 10:09 - Feb 16 with 7468 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 09:56 - Feb 16 by JACKARSE

Vorm
Rangel Chico Ash Ben
Leon Cannas
Dyer JDG Routs
Bony

Maybe Shelvey for JDG
Pablo, Michu and Poz options off the bench
Lots of options and combinations .......

Spot on with your first pick, win this and we are last 8, decent draw then and who knows

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 10:10 - Feb 16 with 7464 viewsSpratty

C'mon boys we can definitely win this

Belief, Pace, Commitment - we already have all the skill we need

Come On You Swans
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:08 - Feb 16 with 7292 viewsBYMJacks

even though I do not want it to happen can see it being a 1-1 draw with a replay down the liberty, but hopefully win.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:28 - Feb 16 with 7234 viewsLobo

I think we'll win 2-1. Their striker Traore worries me but hopefully we can keep him out of the game. Bony with 2
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:34 - Feb 16 with 7208 viewsscottishjack

A win today would be the furthest I've seen the Swans go in the FA Cup... Don't know why but I've got this feeling we can beat Everton...
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:55 - Feb 16 with 7120 viewsmonmouth

Oh s**t. Rampant optimism on match threads rarely ends well. Where are our resident Cassandras. They can't all be at the match surely.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:57 - Feb 16 with 7116 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:55 - Feb 16 by monmouth

Oh s**t. Rampant optimism on match threads rarely ends well. Where are our resident Cassandras. They can't all be at the match surely.

If it helps I can't see us winning at Goodison.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:59 - Feb 16 with 7105 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:55 - Feb 16 by monmouth

Scousey won't be. He's keeping his powder dry for Anfield.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:00 - Feb 16 with 7092 viewsSpratty

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:57 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

If it helps I can't see us winning at Goodison.

Why not man if you can't get up there it's on tv.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:01 - Feb 16 with 7092 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:59 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:12 - Feb 16 with 7028 viewsDarran

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:59 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

I still lost for words.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:38 - Feb 16 with 6828 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tremmel, Richards, Bartley, Amat, Taylor, Canas de Guzman, Hernandez, Lamah, Routledge, Vazquez.

Subs - Vorm, Williams, Tiendalli, Britton, Dyer, Bony, Lita.

Disappointed with that team selection.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:38 - Feb 16 with 6825 viewslittle_britton

4 changes in defence Jazz, bartley, amat and taylor
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:38 - Feb 16 with 6823 viewsJohnw102

TeamTremmel, Richards, Bartley, Amat, Taylor (c), Canas, de Guzman, Hernandez, Routledge, Lamah, Vazquez.

6 0 Everton glad I didn't pay out to go up there...

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:39 - Feb 16 with 6807 viewstreboethjack

Goodbye F.A cup

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:39 - Feb 16 with 6795 viewsDarran

Well we're not up for the cup then.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:40 - Feb 16 with 6772 viewsBig_Phil

So, news reaches me in India (bloody work) that Garry doesn't rate the FA Cup given the team just announced for today. I can't say I am surprised given the week ahead and having cup-tied players

I think it's a sensible shout....AND....this must spell the end for Tiendalli surel...We do like ya Garry
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:43 - Feb 16 with 6708 viewsNatterjack

I should've waited until the team selection before placing £20 on SkyBet for the FA cup yesterday!
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:44 - Feb 16 with 6686 viewsLiam12345

oh for fck sake this will be embarrassing this will.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:45 - Feb 16 with 6629 viewsPhil_S

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:44 - Feb 16 by Liam12345

That's the spirit Liam
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:46 - Feb 16 with 6619 viewsmonmouth

Now I'm nearly lost for words.

I assume we're having a go at Napoli then.....but vasquez and not NGog or Emnes.....sheesh. Lita on the bench....LITA.....

I don't agree with this at all, not one little bit.
(great if we won mind!)

If and when we lose we will be on the end of another righteous battering from all corners, and we have no real defence (a bit like in the game, probably).

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:47 - Feb 16 with 6577 viewsJohnw102

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:44 - Feb 16 by Liam12345

Shows lack of respect to the fans that have paid good money to go there. Being Swansea they will probably win and Vazquez score a hat trick, that will give Garry a headache for Thursday night.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:49 - Feb 16 with 6542 viewsDarran

Scouce is going to go mental.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024