Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 07:23 - Feb 23 with 4584 views1jack

The people saying we may sell him tomorrow to Russian club Anahzi, as their transfer window closes tomorrow. I know it's the people but anyone think there's any thing in this. I would be gutted if there was.
Michu on 07:28 - Feb 23 with 3416 viewsDr_Winston

I'd be tempted for £20m+. Don't think they've got anything like that much on hand, and I'd want it all upfront.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu on 07:43 - Feb 23 with 3368 viewsItchySphincter

Daily Mail yesterday, ignore.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Michu on 07:43 - Feb 23 with 3366 viewsEdmundo

Crap website posts rumour shock

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Michu on 08:03 - Feb 23 with 3302 views1jack

Michu on 07:43 - Feb 23 by Edmundo

Crap website posts rumour shock

Sky sports news mun.
Michu on 08:31 - Feb 23 with 3210 viewsjackb

why on earth would he choose to move to a Russian side, weak journalism!
Michu on 08:40 - Feb 23 with 3165 viewsmonmouth

Michu on 08:31 - Feb 23 by jackb

why on earth would he choose to move to a Russian side, weak journalism!

maybe more to the point, why would anyone pay the price we would want before he's proved his fitness and recovery on the pitch. Funny enough, whether he stays or goes I'm totally relaxed. If hedoesn't want to play forus anymore then we have that position covered. I hope he stays though...and pozzy who also seems to have gone off the radar in terms of radio silence?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Michu on 08:58 - Feb 23 with 3068 viewsDr_Winston

Michu on 08:40 - Feb 23 by monmouth

maybe more to the point, why would anyone pay the price we would want before he's proved his fitness and recovery on the pitch. Funny enough, whether he stays or goes I'm totally relaxed. If hedoesn't want to play forus anymore then we have that position covered. I hope he stays though...and pozzy who also seems to have gone off the radar in terms of radio silence?

Pozzy's injured I think.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu on 09:07 - Feb 23 with 3018 viewsbigbony

Rubin Kazan are in for him too!!
Login to get fewer ads

Michu on 10:39 - Feb 23 with 2711 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our ever supportive Daily national newspaper (UK) , the Mirror think we'll get just over £6 million for him !

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfers-michu-wan

Personally, I'd rather lock him in a cupboard for the remainder of his contract than give him away

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michu on 10:41 - Feb 23 with 2701 viewsDr_Winston

Michu on 10:39 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Our ever supportive Daily national newspaper (UK) , the Mirror think we'll get just over £6 million for him !

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfers-michu-wan

Personally, I'd rather lock him in a cupboard for the remainder of his contract than give him away

£6m?

Michu on 10:42 - Feb 23 with 2691 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michu on 10:41 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

£6m?

Ken Gorman's on the MDMA again mun

Michu on 10:44 - Feb 23 with 2677 viewsAl_Bundy

The benefit of his injury for us is he's not on anybody's immediate radar. Hopefully he will stay next season to try and replicate last season's form.
Michu on 10:45 - Feb 23 with 2673 viewsDr_Winston

Michu on 10:42 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Ken Gorman's on the MDMA again mun

Must be.

Michu on 10:46 - Feb 23 with 2662 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michu on 10:45 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

Must be.

He'll mention 5p in the pound next

Michu on 11:40 - Feb 23 with 2525 viewsyogibear_412

Theres something def not right' can't see how a player is expected to get some mins one week and then is out again for another few weeks. I know players can get knock backs but the fact he hasnt done an interview says it all
Michu on 12:28 - Feb 23 with 2333 viewsTrundle10

I would be gutted if he did go and anyone who says we will not miss him is absolutely deluded but nobody is bigger than the club.
Michu on 12:32 - Feb 23 with 2318 viewss1ackjack

Michu on 11:40 - Feb 23 by yogibear_412

Theres something def not right' can't see how a player is expected to get some mins one week and then is out again for another few weeks. I know players can get knock backs but the fact he hasnt done an interview says it all

Does it?
Clearly the recovery time from his op is taking longer than anticipated but if he and the club don't know for sure when he will be fully fit why would he want to give an interview with nothing definite to tell us all.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Michu on 12:38 - Feb 23 with 2293 viewsNatterjack

£6m when we could've got £20m in the summer?? Do they they still think Tony Petty is running the show here?
Michu on 12:38 - Feb 23 with 2292 viewsmikl0s

Michu strikes me as a rare breed in football, with less focus on the money.

It's more likely to me that with the changes in physio staff recently that his recovery timeline changed.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Michu on 12:48 - Feb 23 with 2250 viewsApeShit

There's def something not right about the Michu situation, and for the person asking why he would choose a Russian side? £££££!!
Michu on 15:37 - Feb 23 with 2045 viewsjasonbromham

Michu on 12:48 - Feb 23 by ApeShit

There's def something not right about the Michu situation, and for the person asking why he would choose a Russian side? £££££!!

Anji are skint! End of.
Michu on 16:21 - Feb 23 with 1801 viewshiteval

Anzhi lost their billionare support before the season, sold all their star players and currently find themselves facing relegation, with 8 draws and no win in 19 games. I think it's safe to assume that this is a rumour started by someone who knows nothing of Russian football.
Michu on 16:27 - Feb 23 with 1757 viewsPhil_S

Michu on 16:21 - Feb 23 by hiteval

Anzhi lost their billionare support before the season, sold all their star players and currently find themselves facing relegation, with 8 draws and no win in 19 games. I think it's safe to assume that this is a rumour started by someone who knows nothing of Russian football.

Has anyone seen tomdickharry lately?
Michu on 16:41 - Feb 23 with 1662 viewsDewi1jack

Michu on 16:27 - Feb 23 by Phil_S

Has anyone seen tomdickharry lately?

You're being very unfair Phil...

It's not just Russian Football.
Tomdickharry knows nothing about any countries football

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Michu on 16:43 - Feb 23 with 1653 viewsPhil_S

Michu on 16:41 - Feb 23 by Dewi1jack

You're being very unfair Phil...

It's not just Russian Football.
Tomdickharry knows nothing about any countries football

Good point, well made
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024