Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Online Dating 22:13 - Feb 25 with 4152 viewsLord_Bony

Just wondered any punters out there tried it?

Tried it before I got hitched with varying degrees of success...wink wink..

But one problem I found was some woman looked totally different to their profile pics like photos taken a few years earlier...one woman in particular was a blatant liar it was nt even her pic when I met her...lol

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Online Dating on 22:15 - Feb 25 with 3160 viewsBanosswan

Met my wife on pof

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Online Dating on 22:16 - Feb 25 with 3156 viewsLord_Bony

Plenty of Fish ooh thats a crackin site...plenty of stunners on there..!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Online Dating on 17:24 - Feb 26 with 2979 viewsAndy1300

Met my wife on speed date on Facebook.

Tried plenty of fish, great if you want some fun but nothing more unfortunately.

Number 1 team in Wales

Online Dating on 18:18 - Feb 26 with 2924 viewsjack_lord

Online Dating on 17:24 - Feb 26 by Andy1300

Met my wife on speed date on Facebook.

Tried plenty of fish, great if you want some fun but nothing more unfortunately.

I want some fun, how can I keep this a secret :)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Online Dating on 18:46 - Feb 26 with 2891 viewsLord_Bony

Try POF or Oasis.com and get chatting my friend...

Oh btw be sure to put in your profile some early pics of Tom Cruise and say you re a bored millionaire looking for fun...works every time....lol

Online Dating on 19:21 - Feb 26 with 2834 viewsjack_lord

Online Dating on 18:46 - Feb 26 by Lord_Bony

Try POF or Oasis.com and get chatting my friend...

Oh btw be sure to put in your profile some early pics of Tom Cruise and say you re a bored millionaire looking for fun...works every time....lol

One of my mates used to use the online dating and would arrange to meet the ladies in the Marina and would pull up in his yacht without them knowing. Apparantly it was all plain sailing from there on.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Online Dating on 16:35 - Feb 27 with 2686 viewsLord_Bony

Online Dating on 19:21 - Feb 26 by jack_lord

One of my mates used to use the online dating and would arrange to meet the ladies in the Marina and would pull up in his yacht without them knowing. Apparantly it was all plain sailing from there on.

Ho Ho

Plain sailing ...lol

Bit extreme that in order to get a leg over but all in the name of love is suppose

Online Dating on 16:59 - Feb 27 with 2663 viewsDanielswan

I saw lots of action back in my younger days with online dating, never found anything serious though, but thats in Denmark.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Login to get fewer ads

Online Dating on 17:43 - Feb 27 with 2636 viewsCatullus

Met my wife online. Met women all across the country, coordinating with our fixture lists, I often had good nights out. Though did a lot of driving. Swindon, Bradford, Liverpool, reading, London, even hooked up with am Aussie bird in York (just because) I had a good run!!
Met some right nutters, some nice ones who I regretfully treated poorly and a few absolute stunners and stinkers!!!!
It's a long time back now though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Online Dating on 06:04 - Feb 28 with 2550 viewsLord_Bony

Online Dating on 17:43 - Feb 27 by Catullus

Met my wife online. Met women all across the country, coordinating with our fixture lists, I often had good nights out. Though did a lot of driving. Swindon, Bradford, Liverpool, reading, London, even hooked up with am Aussie bird in York (just because) I had a good run!!
Met some right nutters, some nice ones who I regretfully treated poorly and a few absolute stunners and stinkers!!!!
It's a long time back now though.

That s a cracking idea to to tie in your dates according to the fixture list.

Would be great on the Europa run I suppose !

Online Dating on 12:10 - Feb 28 with 2476 viewsSwanjack10

I met a beauty on the last planet swans website, the only online bird ive pulled she was gorgeous, did what comes natural to any red blooded male which was cool until I found out her partner was also a ps poster with kids involved, so ended that, love on the rocks at the moment so might dabble fishing , town has gone shite so keep an eye on yr mrs when she smiles on laptop

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Online Dating on 12:34 - Feb 28 with 2458 viewsepaul

Online Dating on 19:21 - Feb 26 by jack_lord

Thats the matelot in you mush

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Online Dating on 22:10 - Feb 28 with 2362 viewsmax936

Online Dating on 12:34 - Feb 28 by epaul

Thats the matelot in you mush

Get ew self on Plenty of Fish.com mush, one of the lads I know in work uses it, top draw he reckons, wink wink.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Online Dating on 01:28 - Sep 16 with 2003 viewsLord_Bony

Many years ago I took a girl on a first date to The Grand Theatre.

I stopped off in town just before to by a new pair of jeans and changed into them.

While sitting in the theatre I noticed the most awful smell,like rotting fish and some people looking at me.it got worse as the night went on.

When I got home I realised it was me! The jeans I bought for some unknown reason stank to high heaven of some chemical finish gone wrong...

Needless to say I never saw that lady agin..

Online Dating on 01:32 - Sep 16 with 1997 viewsswanduck

I like tinder lol.

Don't use it any more but it is good fun.
Online Dating on 02:58 - Sep 16 with 1971 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I met Jackfath online.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Online Dating on 03:13 - Sep 16 with 1968 viewsLord_Bony

And a lovely couple you make too.

Online Dating on 08:40 - Sep 16 with 1845 viewsJackhero

Good luck to anyone online dating, sounds like there are successes. Glad I've never had to dabble could not cope with all that hassle of small talk and blah blah blah BS. Plenty of fish I've heard plenty about, woman in work used to go on it all the time, I bet someone on here has partaken in her fancies she has been around a bit. Anyway you're safe now she is off that site and settled down for now. She's an utter nightmare!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Online Dating on 09:16 - Sep 16 with 1813 viewsSpokenword

Ahh the Joys of online dating, Met some great girls all over the country via the internet. Back in the day used to go sites like faceparty and mingleville (the latter still going). Had a few catfishes though.

I dabbled with POF last year for 2 weeks whilst, managed to get a few dates in that time too, I would defiantly would recommend it if you want some fun.
Online Dating on 10:25 - Sep 16 with 1768 viewsperchrockjack

I tried it once and chrissy turned up.
It never worked out somehow

Onwards and upwards though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Online Dating on 12:19 - Sep 16 with 1714 viewsJBG

Online Dating on 12:10 - Feb 28 by Swanjack10

I met a beauty on the last planet swans website, the only online bird ive pulled she was gorgeous, did what comes natural to any red blooded male which was cool until I found out her partner was also a ps poster with kids involved, so ended that, love on the rocks at the moment so might dabble fishing , town has gone shite so keep an eye on yr mrs when she smiles on laptop

Fhuck she must of been blind,thick,desperate, to go out with you, the tide wouldn't take you out you ffs
Online Dating on 14:59 - Sep 16 with 1645 viewsjackonicko

Gaydar.

Full of Tory MPs, though.
Online Dating on 15:57 - Sep 16 with 1620 viewsBloodyhills

Online Dating on 18:18 - Feb 26 by jack_lord

I want some fun, how can I keep this a secret :)

You could start by not shouting it out on social media! :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Online Dating on 16:00 - Sep 16 with 1618 viewsBloodyhills

I met a cracking girl on, match.com. Was with her for a few years and we were there at Wembley to witness promotion to the promised land. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Online Dating on 16:43 - Sep 16 with 1588 viewsSwanjack10

Online Dating on 12:19 - Sep 16 by JBG

Fhuck she must of been blind,thick,desperate, to go out with you, the tide wouldn't take you out you ffs

Thats no way to speak about your wife you big baldy dizzy tw at.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024