Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. 18:14 - Mar 1 with 7377 viewsreddythered

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:15 - Mar 1 with 6135 viewsUxbridge

Why are these three different options?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:16 - Mar 1 with 6115 viewsreddythered

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:15 - Mar 1 by Uxbridge

Why are these three different options?

Tried to enumerate all the reasonable options. I know, it's a dull Saturday afternoon.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:17 - Mar 1 with 6104 viewspembsjack

can i choose all 3?
94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:17 - Mar 1 with 6100 viewsUxbridge

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:16 - Mar 1 by reddythered

Tried to enumerate all the reasonable options. I know, it's a dull Saturday afternoon.

Fair enough. Will Medel ever play for your mob again though?

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:17 - Mar 1 with 6094 views1jack

Best poll ever.
94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:19 - Mar 1 with 6069 viewsreddythered

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:17 - Mar 1 by Uxbridge

Fair enough. Will Medel ever play for your mob again though?

Players do players all the time. Can't see it causing Tan to demand instant contract termination.

Just a hypothetical really, based upon Adam stamping again today. Medel is due an eruption at some point this season, Adam kicks off against us as he's done before, could get tasty.

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:19 - Mar 1 with 6062 viewsreddythered

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:17 - Mar 1 by 1jack

Best poll ever.

I'd be confident in claiming it's the finest poll I've ever created.

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:22 - Mar 1 with 6030 viewsChippy69

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:19 - Mar 1 by reddythered

Players do players all the time. Can't see it causing Tan to demand instant contract termination.

Just a hypothetical really, based upon Adam stamping again today. Medel is due an eruption at some point this season, Adam kicks off against us as he's done before, could get tasty.

ADAM IS ONE DIRTY STINKING BASTARD

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Login to get fewer ads

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:25 - Mar 1 with 6008 viewsUxbridge

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:19 - Mar 1 by reddythered

Not what I meant. Didn't the lardy chap injure himself reaching for another cake?

I dislike Charlie Adam a lot. Horrid little scrote.

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:26 - Mar 1 with 6003 viewsreddythered

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:22 - Mar 1 by Chippy69

ADAM IS ONE DIRTY STINKING BASTARD

Indeed he is.

His reputation is obviously getting worse game by game, you'd think that he would be the one player all referees would be putting under close scrutiny under games. Granted, refs shouldn't judge based upon reputation but as they are human, understandable.

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:26 - Mar 1 with 5997 viewsmonmouth

Laugh...and then wait for Karma to catch up with the Overpaid Poodle and his Club.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:28 - Mar 1 with 5974 viewsreddythered

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:25 - Mar 1 by Uxbridge

Not what I meant. Didn't the lardy chap injure himself reaching for another cake?

I dislike Charlie Adam a lot. Horrid little scrote.

Gotcha. Pulled a hamstring during a game I do believe.

Being lardy didn't hurt Matt Le Tissier's career much. Remember playing Saints in a league cup game. Only touched the ball three times, think he meandered around a ten yard area grazing like a cow. Scored a hat-trick including a chip from 35 yards.

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:30 - Mar 1 with 5959 viewsUxbridge

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:28 - Mar 1 by reddythered

Being lardy didn't hurt Matt Le Tissier's career much. Remember playing Saints in a league cup game. Only touched the ball three times, think he meandered around a ten yard area grazing like a cow. Scored a hat-trick including a chip from 35 yards.

You seem to be comparing one of your midfielders to Le Tiss.

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:31 - Mar 1 with 5944 viewsChippy69

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:26 - Mar 1 by reddythered

Indeed he is.

His reputation is obviously getting worse game by game, you'd think that he would be the one player all referees would be putting under close scrutiny under games. Granted, refs shouldn't judge based upon reputation but as they are human, understandable.

He got slated by thompson today on sky for standing on a players calf,and mark hughes is a horrid cu nt aswell,glove and fit comes to mind

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:35 - Mar 1 with 5904 viewsreddythered

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:30 - Mar 1 by Uxbridge

You seem to be comparing one of your midfielders to Le Tiss.

Weight wise.

Medel is more mobile, although I suspect le Tiss had greater acceleration when within ten yards of a buffet table.

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:53 - Mar 1 with 5825 viewsDyfnant

Could we somehow substitute Adam for Chopra

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 22:33 - Mar 1 with 5416 viewssnork44

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:53 - Mar 1 by Dyfnant

Could we somehow substitute Adam for Chopra

As much as I hate Chopra,I just see the Blackpool gut bucket as an irrelevancy. Adam is the biggest thug in football, please could someone break the vile sweatie's leg, look the Stoke fans enjoy seeing the opposition player legs being broken. So a bit of Karma would be good for the muppets in the Potteries.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 00:35 - Mar 2 with 5253 viewsDyfnant

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 22:33 - Mar 1 by snork44

As much as I hate Chopra,I just see the Blackpool gut bucket as an irrelevancy. Adam is the biggest thug in football, please could someone break the vile sweatie's leg, look the Stoke fans enjoy seeing the opposition player legs being broken. So a bit of Karma would be good for the muppets in the Potteries.

Fair enough. Chopra's bookie will get his legs soon enough anyway I suppose

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 08:09 - Mar 2 with 5038 viewsScoobyDoo

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 22:33 - Mar 1 by snork44

Stoke obviously don't like Arsenal after the Ramsey episode. Charlie Adam obviously sees himself as some sort of enforcer, just wonder how he would have coped 40yrs ago when nearly every team had one, i think he would have been sorted.
94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 10:24 - Mar 2 with 4892 viewsCatullus

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:28 - Mar 1 by reddythered

But LeTiss was totally different quality!! If he had been as fit as Giggs and had the same attitude he would have been right up there with the worlds best, in my opinion. I don't think he ever scored an "easy" goal, they were all stormers.
Medel only matches LeTiss in the spare tyre department.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 10:31 - Mar 2 with 4869 viewsBrynmill_Jack

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 08:09 - Mar 2 by ScoobyDoo

Stoke obviously don't like Arsenal after the Ramsey episode. Charlie Adam obviously sees himself as some sort of enforcer, just wonder how he would have coped 40yrs ago when nearly every team had one, i think he would have been sorted.

I would have paid top dollar for him to try it on Tommy Smith or even better Norman Whiteside. Then he'd find out that a real hard man was.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 10:34 - Mar 2 with 4858 viewsBravoJack

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 10:34 - Mar 2 with 4858 viewsOldjack

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 10:31 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

I would have paid top dollar for him to try it on Tommy Smith or even better Norman Whiteside. Then he'd find out that a real hard man was.

Don't you mean Norman Hunter ?Whiteside ffs, the rocky marshmallow

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 11:26 - Mar 2 with 4758 viewsBrynmill_Jack

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 10:34 - Mar 2 by Oldjack

Don't you mean Norman Hunter ?Whiteside ffs, the rocky marshmallow

Whiteside kicked Steve McMahon into the stratosphere at Anfield in one game. I think he was17 at the time. Big Duncan Ferguson would have been another I'd like to kick Charlie Adam and make him cry. Duncan when imprisoned for butting a player in Scotland immediately took over as the top man in Barlinnie jail , something Norman Hunter would not have been able to achieve

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 12:11 - Mar 2 with 4674 viewssnork44

Graeme Souness in his prime would have torn Adam a new one, if the cowardly arsewipe had ever tried to tackle Souness at anytime. I have seen Souness lift John McGovern up by the neck and the Forest midfielder was no shrinking violet either!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024