Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this another dodge the forum day? 18:53 - Mar 2 with 1108 viewsParlay

Where we get such ridiculous suggestions as "should have brought Emnes on to play the lone striker" etc etc

Incorrect penatly decision made it 1-1. It seemed the second half we were destined to give up the lead with injuries to Bony and Williams from what I could gather.

When at full strength we put in another brilliant display.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Is this another dodge the forum day? on 18:55 - Mar 2 with 1081 viewsA_Fans_Dad

YES
Lita for Bony was a complete and utter mistake and yes Emnes was a far better option. At least he has had game time and is playing well.
Is this another dodge the forum day? on 18:57 - Mar 2 with 1061 viewsacejack3065

I'm logging out in a bit. I can't cope with this forum some times. Player fatigue and an iffy penalty and the panic button is pressed again.

Positives of the weekend.

We moved a point closer to safety when we could have lost.
Very good first half performance.
5 points off relegation zone.
I got laid.
It didn't flood again.
Is this another dodge the forum day? on 19:06 - Mar 2 with 1031 viewsHalon

Is this another dodge the forum day? on 18:57 - Mar 2 by acejack3065

I'm logging out in a bit. I can't cope with this forum some times. Player fatigue and an iffy penalty and the panic button is pressed again.

Positives of the weekend.

We moved a point closer to safety when we could have lost.
Very good first half performance.
5 points off relegation zone.
I got laid.
It didn't flood again.

Yes u go log out, coz even though i can only speak for myself. Your constantly bringing up players fatigue in numerous posts is a joke. Gimme a friggin break they r professional players. They shud be able to run the sun black if needed.... Cant argue with your total lack of tactical sense and stu......
Is this another dodge the forum day? on 19:10 - Mar 2 with 1015 viewsParlay

Is this another dodge the forum day? on 18:55 - Mar 2 by A_Fans_Dad

YES
Lita for Bony was a complete and utter mistake and yes Emnes was a far better option. At least he has had game time and is playing well.

True, the fact hes 5 foot 9 and 10 stone shouldnt even come into it

Bye again then folks.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Is this another dodge the forum day? on 19:12 - Mar 2 with 985 viewsacejack3065

Is this another dodge the forum day? on 19:06 - Mar 2 by Halon

Yes u go log out, coz even though i can only speak for myself. Your constantly bringing up players fatigue in numerous posts is a joke. Gimme a friggin break they r professional players. They shud be able to run the sun black if needed.... Cant argue with your total lack of tactical sense and stu......

If you don't think playing 6 games in 18 days isn't going to impact the players performances then you're naive. I'm mentioning it because its why we drew today. Luckily we have two weeks off to recover.
Is this another dodge the forum day? on 19:39 - Mar 2 with 926 viewsHalon

Is this another dodge the forum day? on 19:12 - Mar 2 by acejack3065

If you don't think playing 6 games in 18 days isn't going to impact the players performances then you're naive. I'm mentioning it because its why we drew today. Luckily we have two weeks off to recover.

point taken,, and maybe i am naive but i do think that proffessional players r capable off more than most ppl realize...in terms of their physical fitness
Is this another dodge the forum day? on 19:50 - Mar 2 with 906 viewsacejack3065

Is this another dodge the forum day? on 19:39 - Mar 2 by Halon

point taken,, and maybe i am naive but i do think that proffessional players r capable off more than most ppl realize...in terms of their physical fitness

I was as disappointed as any to see the boys fade like that in the second half but even professional footballers need proper recovery time. Luckily the squad has just that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024