Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico at Cheltenham today 20:20 - Mar 11 with 23779 viewsDarran

Worth a thread on it's own.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:28 - Mar 12 with 2382 viewsSpratty

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:23 - Mar 12 by Darran

It wasn't meant as a witty riposte its a fact and I don't believe in banning people so you're lucky or unlucky in your case.

Well if you say it's a FACT Darren that's all I need to know!
Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:30 - Mar 12 with 2373 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:28 - Mar 12 by Spratty

Well if you say it's a FACT Darren that's all I need to know!

Seriously man you're supposed to be a Swansea City fan not a Michael Laudrup fan,shape up.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:34 - Mar 12 with 2361 viewsRancid

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:30 - Mar 12 by Darran

Seriously man you're supposed to be a Swansea City fan not a Michael Laudrup fan,shape up.

This with great shiny feckin bells on.Spratty grow some stones ffs and get over it.You're a Swansea boy not a besotted phucking Dane.I could understand if you were.
Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:38 - Mar 12 with 2345 viewsItchySphincter

Still got a stiffy for Laudrup hasn't he? Embarrassing beyond. Plastici the same.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:39 - Mar 12 with 2340 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:38 - Mar 12 by ItchySphincter

Still got a stiffy for Laudrup hasn't he? Embarrassing beyond. Plastici the same.

Honestly its pitiful.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:40 - Mar 12 with 2335 viewsSpratty

Well at least get Garry to stop doing that manic grin its like something out of the exorcist.
Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:42 - Mar 12 with 2324 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:40 - Mar 12 by Spratty

Well at least get Garry to stop doing that manic grin its like something out of the exorcist.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:45 - Mar 12 with 2315 viewsBanosswan

What race are the danes then?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:49 - Mar 12 with 2308 viewsSpratty

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:38 - Mar 12 by ItchySphincter

Do you ever have an original idea or do you always peep out from behind your pals coat tails?

Actually I reply to the Monkey boys who feel our new manager is so inadequate they have to keep having a pop of Laudrup.

They stop I stop. Believe me I am only in cruise control at the moment. When you all move on to the next manager I will probably be here fighting Monks corner when everyone says he was sh1t (unless of course he was Sh1t)
Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:57 - Mar 12 with 2285 viewsItchySphincter

My opinions all my own thanks. Nice to see you can cobble together a reply without writing a snoozefest these days though. BTW, try coming up with something more original, you've been churning that one out for the past month now.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:58 - Mar 12 with 2280 viewsSpratty

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:42 - Mar 12 by Darran

Yeah no so keen on that either but most of the time he kept it down to a fond smile

Below one of the most offensive from Garry - but the worst was the face ripper next to his happy birthday message on here - sure he used to look quite normal in his playing days. Does seem to be calming down a bit now.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 21:00 - Mar 12 with 2276 viewsItchySphincter

Strange fruit you are.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 21:13 - Mar 12 with 2257 viewsSpratty

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:45 - Mar 12 by Banosswan

What race are the danes then?

100 metres?

did I not say pseudo-racial?
Chico at Cheltenham today on 21:21 - Mar 12 with 2232 viewsShaky

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:58 - Mar 12 by Spratty

Yeah no so keen on that either but most of the time he kept it down to a fond smile

Below one of the most offensive from Garry - but the worst was the face ripper next to his happy birthday message on here - sure he used to look quite normal in his playing days. Does seem to be calming down a bit now.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Chico at Cheltenham today on 21:52 - Mar 12 with 2201 viewsBanosswan

Chico at Cheltenham today on 21:13 - Mar 12 by Spratty

100 metres?

did I not say pseudo-racial?

No, you said psudo racial and then in your next post just racial.

What is pseudo racism anyway? Racism that isn't genuine?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 13:47 - Mar 13 with 2071 viewsPlasticman

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:27 - Mar 12 by Darran

Yep that sounds like Laudrup thinking of himself.

I see you're still hurting by him not fawning over you.

Give it a rest Dar. He's not gonna come back and cuddle your chin no matter how much you keep brooding at him or try to slag him on a message board.

Plastic since 2012

Chico at Cheltenham today on 13:49 - Mar 13 with 2069 viewsPlasticman

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:39 - Mar 12 by ItchySphincter

"I see some people think the swans are 'playing better' now. I disagree. "

Mental, absolutely mental.

Get back to FM son, leave the real football to the grown ups.

Sounds like you should have gone to spec savers, pops

Plastic since 2012

Chico at Cheltenham today on 14:00 - Mar 13 with 2052 viewsPlasticman

Chico at Cheltenham today on 21:52 - Mar 12 by Banosswan

Racism has, as a word, increased its usage from being just about race to being about more or less anything that has something to do with heritage or 'classification'.

Obvious example: using the word "black" in front of a swear word is clearly racism, even though a colour is not a race nor a defining factor for any specific race.

Degatory comments or behaviour based on religion also goes under racism, despite it obviously not having anything to do with a persons "race" either.

You could write an entire essay on the different nuances of racism if you wanted to.

So the 'pseudo racism' tag, i asume, is to notify that Dars comments are racist in nature by their usage of trying to incur degatory reference to a person based purely on origin of birth.

Plastic since 2012

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:05 - Mar 13 with 1977 viewsSpratty

Chico at Cheltenham today on 21:52 - Mar 12 by Banosswan

PM covered it for you above - for your further edification

Pseudo in this respect meant - being apparently rather than actually as stated

As you correctly identify the Danes are not a race but they are an Ethnic group and this is why I used the term pseudo. However ........

Racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial.

According to the United Nations convention, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination

So Darran's repeated abuse of the Danish posters may be described as what is commonly called Racial Discrimination. More especially in his role as mod this can be seen as Inciting Racial Hatred. This is also supported by the site owner who is the Chair of the Swansea City FC Supporters trust. Unfortunately he supports such Racial Abuse and overtly mocks any attempts to report this as abuse in complete abrogation of his duty of care as website owner.

Pitiful as such troglodyte behaviour is, it is totally unacceptable.
Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:08 - Mar 13 with 1970 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I love the Danes

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:12 - Mar 13 with 1957 viewsSpratty

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:08 - Mar 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I love the Danes

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:39 - Mar 13 with 1929 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:05 - Mar 13 by Spratty

PM covered it for you above - for your further edification

Pseudo in this respect meant - being apparently rather than actually as stated

As you correctly identify the Danes are not a race but they are an Ethnic group and this is why I used the term pseudo. However ........

Racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial.

According to the United Nations convention, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination

So Darran's repeated abuse of the Danish posters may be described as what is commonly called Racial Discrimination. More especially in his role as mod this can be seen as Inciting Racial Hatred. This is also supported by the site owner who is the Chair of the Swansea City FC Supporters trust. Unfortunately he supports such Racial Abuse and overtly mocks any attempts to report this as abuse in complete abrogation of his duty of care as website owner.

Pitiful as such troglodyte behaviour is, it is totally unacceptable.

Well that's complete f*cking bollox.
It's got nothing to do being Danish if they or anyone else don't want to back our club/manager they can all f*ck off.

Not one to blow my own trumpet but I wonder how many other posters on her have sent team sheets and programmes out to Denmark?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 01:31 - Mar 14 with 1839 viewsLiberty

Out of interest when this post was reported for abuse ( I assume by plastic man) , was it because of the racism accusation or homophobia ? Or both ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:11 - Mar 14 with 1775 viewsScoobyWho

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:39 - Mar 13 by Darran

Well that's complete f*cking bollox.
It's got nothing to do being Danish if they or anyone else don't want to back our club/manager they can all f*ck off.

Not one to blow my own trumpet but I wonder how many other posters on her have sent team sheets and programmes out to Denmark?

It was a racist comment for which you should be banned.
Don't defend yourself so pathetically, admit it, the perception by most is it is a racist remark.
That makes it a racist remark.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:15 - Mar 14 with 2590 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:11 - Mar 14 by ScoobyWho

It was a racist comment for which you should be banned.
Don't defend yourself so pathetically, admit it, the perception by most is it is a racist remark.
That makes it a racist remark.

It was a reference to bacon,I bet you're one of those that wants opposition fans at games banned for life for singing sheep shaggers,go away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024