Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? 21:48 - Mar 15 with 4757 viewsJackfath

A) Try to get the team to raise their game to get an equaliser, or
B) Leave as they need to beat the rush?

[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 8:31]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:51 - Mar 15 with 2953 viewsNOTRAC

Do you honestly think if they had stayed the team would have raised their game?

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:51 - Mar 15 with 2943 viewsLiam12345

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:51 - Mar 15 by NOTRAC

LOL

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:53 - Mar 15 with 2927 viewsJackfath

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:51 - Mar 15 by NOTRAC

"Fans"
"Supporters"

only when we are winning eh?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:53 - Mar 15 with 2928 viewsjackharris

C. Stay in your seat and not sing the lads to an awesome victory because you are a c*nt who watches the stadium empty after a gutless second half!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:54 - Mar 15 with 2908 viewsJackfath

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:53 - Mar 15 by jackharris

C. Stay in your seat and not sing the lads to an awesome victory because you are a c*nt who watches the stadium empty after a gutless second half!

Are you suggesting those that stay until the end are cun ts?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:55 - Mar 15 with 2892 viewsLiam12345

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:54 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

i think he is

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:55 - Mar 15 with 2894 viewsjackharris

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:54 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

Nope just you!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:55 - Mar 15 with 2887 viewsLeonisGod

D) turn off the internet stream and whinge like a bunch of 9 year old girls on a boot camp weekend?
Login to get fewer ads

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:56 - Mar 15 with 2879 viewsjackharris

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:55 - Mar 15 by Liam12345

i think he is

You think wrong my friend

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:57 - Mar 15 with 2862 viewsJackfath

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:55 - Mar 15 by jackharris

Nope just you!

Stay off the lager.

Log off and have a sleep.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:03 - Mar 15 with 2829 viewsjackharris

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:57 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

Stay off the lager.

Log off and have a sleep.

Thanks for the advice, however, your initial post indicates that you believe that we lost or didn't have a chance of winning after WBA scored their second goal because people left the stadium. The whole of the 2nd half was a complete and utter joke. The 2nd goal was a nail in our coffin for today and people left. I didn't to set the record straight.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 22:04]

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:04 - Mar 15 with 2820 viewsJackfath

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:03 - Mar 15 by jackharris

Thanks for the advice, however, your initial post indicates that you believe that we lost or didn't have a chance of winning after WBA scored their second goal because people left the stadium. The whole of the 2nd half was a complete and utter joke. The 2nd goal was a nail in our coffin for today and people left. I didn't to set the record straight.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 22:04]

But you did call me a cu nt.

Your interpretation of my initial post is wrong.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:06 - Mar 15 with 2790 viewsBaker

After their second went in I just stared at monk until the final whistle.

I came to the conclusion while he just stood there looking all perplexed that his dress sense is awful and that he is not the man for us.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:09 - Mar 15 with 2773 viewsjackharris

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:04 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

But you did call me a cu nt.

Your interpretation of my initial post is wrong.

Right okay I sincerely apologise for calling you a c*nt, however, we didn't lose because people leaving after a hapless second half we lost because the players were passionless and inept!

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:12 - Mar 15 with 2749 viewsJackfath

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:09 - Mar 15 by jackharris

Right okay I sincerely apologise for calling you a c*nt, however, we didn't lose because people leaving after a hapless second half we lost because the players were passionless and inept!

Where did I say we lost because people left?

You've had a mare son.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:16 - Mar 15 with 2728 viewsjackharris

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:12 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

Where did I say we lost because people left?

You've had a mare son.

Do me a favour Jackfath don't call me son because I would rip you in two. Accept the apology and move on.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:18 - Mar 15 with 2714 viewsJackfath

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:16 - Mar 15 by jackharris

Do me a favour Jackfath don't call me son because I would rip you in two. Accept the apology and move on.

You'd rip me in two? Bloody hell. Calm down son.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:37 - Mar 15 with 2647 viewsBaker

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:16 - Mar 15 by jackharris

I'm not sure a human could rip another human in two?

Some bloke threatened to rip me in half the other week.

I claimed that it was impossible and laughed in his face before he brutally set about me with his fists.

I had the last laugh though, because apart from the two broken ribs, damaged eye socket and dislocated jaw, I was still in one piece!

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:42 - Mar 15 with 2624 viewsJackfath

Why do I always get called a c unt and threatened with being ripped in two? All I did was call him "son".

FFS.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:47 - Mar 15 with 2601 viewsBaker

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:42 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

Why do I always get called a c unt and threatened with being ripped in two? All I did was call him "son".

FFS.

I'm baffled, I really am.

I get the same problem when I use the word 'pal'

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:48 - Mar 15 with 2592 viewsJackfath

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:47 - Mar 15 by Baker

I'm baffled, I really am.

I get the same problem when I use the word 'pal'

Mental init son.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:52 - Mar 15 with 2572 viewsjacabertawe

Numerous fans around us left early and others booed at the end. We did neither, but were sorely tempted after such a gutless, inept, futile display in the second half.
There was nothing that could have raised our game.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:53 - Mar 15 with 2572 viewsBaker

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:48 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

Mental init son.

It f*cking is pal.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:57 - Mar 15 with 2555 viewsBaker

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:52 - Mar 15 by jacabertawe

Numerous fans around us left early and others booed at the end. We did neither, but were sorely tempted after such a gutless, inept, futile display in the second half.
There was nothing that could have raised our game.

I caught myself tutting at the people leaving.

I was itching for someone to ask me what my problem was.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 00:58 - Mar 16 with 2428 viewsTokijo

Each to their own. You dont have to like it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024