Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coronation street 20:04 - Mar 19 with 1284 viewsjackportis

Whats with all the lesbian and gay story lines? Well over the top and unecessary.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Coronation street on 21:19 - Mar 19 with 412 viewsLiberty

Coronation street on 21:08 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

Liberty clearly has issues. Nothing a decent therapist couldn't get to the bottom of.

4 against 1, same old same old.

I had not posted on here till Darr threw an insult in about me, keeps the post numbers up.

Surprised ecb joins in with this shite, appreciate some mods agree with each other regardless, but on this is pitiful.

Wasted really, keep the back your buddies for the important stuff. Makes the 4 of u look very weak.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Coronation street on 21:19 - Mar 19 with 412 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

When Putin invades us along with the rest of Europe, I wonder if he'll allow these type of story lines to continue or not.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Coronation street on 23:38 - Mar 19 with 366 views100onZero

Sick innit? Have you noticed all them heterosexual storylines too. Men sleeping with women, women sleeping with men. What's the world coming too?
Coronation street on 23:45 - Mar 19 with 358 viewsepaul

I think Corrie handles these issuse well and injects a touch of humour into it, unlike that miserable cockney cack shitese

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Coronation street on 15:35 - Mar 20 with 319 viewsperchrockjack

it reflects modern life in which there are homo sexual and heterosexual people. Shocking but true and evidence many on here are 50 years behind living in the good old tut tutting Chapel vestry era.
Amazed so many are offended or shocked

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Coronation street on 15:55 - Mar 20 with 313 viewsjackportis

Coronation street on 15:35 - Mar 20 by perchrockjack

it reflects modern life in which there are homo sexual and heterosexual people. Shocking but true and evidence many on here are 50 years behind living in the good old tut tutting Chapel vestry era.
Amazed so many are offended or shocked

Im not offended by it. Just think its inappropriate for kids to watch 2 blokes kissing. Its positive discrimination. within 10 houses they have gays, lesbians , an indian cornershop, disabled girl in wheel chair. Where are the polish?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Coronation street on 17:25 - Mar 20 with 308 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Coronation street on 15:55 - Mar 20 by jackportis

Im not offended by it. Just think its inappropriate for kids to watch 2 blokes kissing. Its positive discrimination. within 10 houses they have gays, lesbians , an indian cornershop, disabled girl in wheel chair. Where are the polish?

Do you agree with the new laws in Russia where 'homosexual propaganda' is not allowed around children?

Would you like to see that here?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024