Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread 13:53 - Mar 25 with 41529 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:05 - Mar 25 with 7693 viewsscottishjack

Not the most flattering comparison there?

Anyway, tonight should be a belter...lot's depends on where Whinger has managed to pick Arsenal up after Saturday. If he has, it could be a long night, on the other hand if they are still down in the dumps I think we can do the job tonight and take at least a point!
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:08 - Mar 25 with 7674 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

That's a cracker

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:16 - Mar 25 with 7662 viewskopperburgjack

De Guzman starts on the wing I wonder if it'll pay off

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:18 - Mar 25 with 7650 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:16 - Mar 25 by kopperburgjack

Has the team been announced then?? Seems early...

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:20 - Mar 25 with 7644 viewsDarran

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:05 - Mar 25 by scottishjack

Not the most flattering comparison there?

Anyway, tonight should be a belter...lot's depends on where Whinger has managed to pick Arsenal up after Saturday. If he has, it could be a long night, on the other hand if they are still down in the dumps I think we can do the job tonight and take at least a point!

We're not in their class mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:29 - Mar 25 with 7611 viewsfootball2301

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:16 - Mar 25 by kopperburgjack

better quality crosses for bony and michu
team is
vorm
rangel chico williams taylor
deguzman briton shelvey routledge
michu
bony
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:33 - Mar 25 with 7601 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:29 - Mar 25 by football2301

team is
vorm
michu
bony

De guzman on the wing? Now that is intresting. Well at least garys trying something different.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:35 - Mar 25 with 7599 viewskopperburgjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:29 - Mar 25 by football2301

team is
vorm
michu
bony

Yeah lad you've got it.. And yes be interesting to see how much he stays out wide
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 14:35]

Login to get fewer ads

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:35 - Mar 25 with 7597 viewsBYMJacks

I am going for a 2-0 loss in tonight's game.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:42 - Mar 25 with 7580 viewsfootball2301

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 14:35 - Mar 25 by kopperburgjack

Yeah lad you've got it.. And yes be interesting to see how much he stays out wide
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 14:35]

as long as hes wide when we need him to be i think he will tuck in quite a bit to counteract their three in the middle
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 15:03 - Mar 25 with 7527 viewsBrockley_Jack

I've just been studying my tea leaves and I can clearly see michu wheeling away to the swans fans after scoring...
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 15:12 - Mar 25 with 7496 viewsairedale

I wonder what Pardew is going to call Bobby tonight if Everton win?
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 15:13 - Mar 25 with 7495 viewsAl_Bundy

Leaving shortly for this ....

Can see us scoring..

Can see us conceding the usual soft comical goal..

Can i see us winning !?! nope!

Can see us scraping a draw !?! quite possibly if we have our heads screwed on and take one of our chances.

Would love 1-2

hoping for 1-1

Will be 3-1 Hope i'm truly wrong !
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 15:18 - Mar 25 with 7486 viewsAl_Bundy

De Guzman out wide...

Good luck Rangel !!!! hope you can multi-task at pace with your marking
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 15:45 - Mar 25 with 7405 viewsorion3016

Pictures are getting better - tidy like

Be over there now after

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 16:34 - Mar 25 with 7270 viewsC_jack

I think the objective tonight is to not take a kicking.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 16:54 - Mar 25 with 7221 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

De Guzman played out wide in the fixture last season if I remember correctly, or at least started out like that as Routs was unavailable.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 17:07 - Mar 25 with 7190 viewsDanielswan

3-0 arsenal, hoping I am put to shame.

Hoping lady luck finally gives the swans a bit of here medicine.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 17:11 - Mar 25 with 7178 viewskarnataka

Does playing de Guzman on the wing imply that Dyer's crossing ability is lacking?
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:08 - Mar 25 with 7004 viewsmacthejack

So is De Guzman definitely starting out wide? Or is that just speculation?

Just speaking to my mate (Spurs fan) who apparently read that Arsene's dropping Scezney (sp) Arteta and Giroud. Also Rosicky's out as he picked up a booking against Chelsea.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:09 - Mar 25 with 6999 viewsLiam12345

where has this team been OFFICIALY announced

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:11 - Mar 25 with 6985 viewskopperburgjack

Yes de Guzman is deffinatly on the wing

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:22 - Mar 25 with 6928 viewsaspas45

Glad Shelvey is starting looked very dangerous when he came on as a sub against everton.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:22 - Mar 25 with 6926 viewsOldjack

1-2 lump on !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:25 - Mar 25 with 6913 viewsRancid

Bit random JDG on the wing but he does possess a decent dead ball, whether it's the same with a travelling ball remains to be seen.Can't see it happening though unless Monk wants to play Bony Michu and JJS.

I'm hoping for a draw, can't see us getting the win because they'll be well up for it after last weeks shambles.The one thing with Arsenal though is they will let us have the ball and won't chase us down like the donkeys of Palace and West Brom.Whether we can do enough when we do have the ball, who knows.And when we don't have the ball we need to be all over them for 90 minutes or they'll run rings around us and the last think we want is a big dent in our GD which is still pretty decent and worth that extra point.

Heart says 1-1 Head says 3-1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024