Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu - I'm Happiest When I Am On The Pitch 07:00 - Mar 27 with 1218 viewsPhil_S

Swansea star Michu admits he is at his happiest when he is on the pitch after he made his first start for month against Arsenal at the Emirates on Tuesday night.

See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/34549#sthash.bORkBP0B.dpu
Michu - I'm Happiest When I Am On The Pitch on 10:12 - Mar 27 with 1091 viewsBrockley_Jack

I'm surprised that he needs to say that.
Michu - I'm Happiest When I Am On The Pitch on 10:41 - Mar 27 with 1058 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am not. The speculation on here about him not wanting to play for us was enough for a response. For the record I did not believe it for a moment. Good on Michu I say. Very encouraging.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michu - I'm Happiest When I Am On The Pitch on 12:50 - Mar 27 with 956 viewsGowerjack

Like he's going to say he doesn't want to play for us....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Michu - I'm Happiest When I Am On The Pitch on 14:47 - Mar 27 with 898 viewsSpratty

Michu is not the only one that is happiest when he is on the pitch.

Great to see him start, would be brilliant to see him making an impact on Sat.

Love to see him and Bony together scoring for fun
Michu - I'm Happiest When I Am On The Pitch on 15:10 - Mar 27 with 867 viewsMattG

He'll be even happier when we all renew our Season Tickets.
Michu - I'm Happiest When I Am On The Pitch on 16:39 - Mar 27 with 805 viewscoolair

Michu - I'm Happiest When I Am On The Pitch on 15:10 - Mar 27 by MattG

He'll be even happier when we all renew our Season Tickets.

I havev a question for you. How much is a season ticket ??
Michu - I'm Happiest When I Am On The Pitch on 16:46 - Mar 27 with 793 viewsDewi1jack

Michu - I'm Happiest When I Am On The Pitch on 16:39 - Mar 27 by coolair

I havev a question for you. How much is a season ticket ??

Here you go

http://www.swanseacity.net/tickets/season-tickets/index.aspx

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024