Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would a wales team pushing for promotion 10:25 - Mar 27 with 1878 viewsBrockley_Jack

Have a negative impact upon the Swans? I'm thinking of the extra demands that our heroes will be called to use when this new international league system starts.
Would a wales team pushing for promotion on 10:36 - Mar 27 with 1852 viewspencoedjack

Good question I presume regarding this new international league ?

Not only Wales other international countries as well .... Wouldn't be happy Wilf / JDG / Vorm etc being involved in more competitive international games.

But I have always been Swansea 1st Wales 2nd .....
Would a wales team pushing for promotion on 11:05 - Mar 27 with 1813 viewsPrivate_Partz

Have we got any details on this? I thought fixtures were being organised so that did not clash as much with the Prem fixtures. I think international football does need a more competitive edge but I certainly hope we don't end up like egg chasing. Here the reserves play league fixtures as the top players are on international duty.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Would a wales team pushing for promotion on 12:08 - Mar 27 with 1737 viewsoldcob

International break maybe?
Would a wales team pushing for promotion on 12:51 - Mar 27 with 1684 viewsbuilthjack

Would a wales team pushing for promotion on 11:05 - Mar 27 by Private_Partz

Have we got any details on this? I thought fixtures were being organised so that did not clash as much with the Prem fixtures. I think international football does need a more competitive edge but I certainly hope we don't end up like egg chasing. Here the reserves play league fixtures as the top players are on international duty.

I wouldn't want Wales to play the same teams every single year either, so boring

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024