Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pozuelo 18:24 - Apr 13 with 10000 viewsaspas45

Since monk has taken over he has not appeared on the bench except against Napoli.

What’s happened?

Also why are we starting Fulton instead of Canas or lama?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 18:28]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Pozuelo on 18:28 - Apr 13 with 6651 viewsC_jack

We got rid of him.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Pozuelo on 19:11 - Apr 13 with 6519 viewsGeoffThom

Pozuelo on 18:28 - Apr 13 by C_jack

We got rid of him.

What
Pozuelo on 19:36 - Apr 13 with 6424 viewsmark555

Pozuelo on 19:11 - Apr 13 by GeoffThom

What

I heard a rumour today he had a bust up with Shelvey in training this week and Michu and Canas have thrown their dummies out the pram over it. Nasty Shelvey picking on a fellow Spaniard.

I thought it was rubbish but no Canas or Michu on the bench today, anyone heard this?
Pozuelo on 19:41 - Apr 13 with 6395 viewsGrandPrix

We will never know what goes on internally....thats why we don't pick the squad

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Pozuelo on 19:43 - Apr 13 with 6378 viewsswanjackal

Been given a leave of absence to star as Eddie in the upcoming remake of "The Munsters"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Pozuelo on 19:56 - Apr 13 with 6322 viewsJethroJack

Pozuelo on 19:43 - Apr 13 by swanjackal

Been given a leave of absence to star as Eddie in the upcoming remake of "The Munsters"

Eddie vs Uncle Fester......
Pozuelo on 20:01 - Apr 13 with 6291 viewsJackfath

Canas was sitting in the South West corner with his lady friend who couldn't keep her eyes off me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Pozuelo on 20:03 - Apr 13 with 6269 viewswaynekerr55

Pozuelo on 19:36 - Apr 13 by mark555

I heard a rumour today he had a bust up with Shelvey in training this week and Michu and Canas have thrown their dummies out the pram over it. Nasty Shelvey picking on a fellow Spaniard.

I thought it was rubbish but no Canas or Michu on the bench today, anyone heard this?

Tell you what I don't believe half the stories coming out, but the sheer volume of stories shows that there is a lack of discipline. Perhaps a horrible f*cker like Koeman might be the man to knock some of the ego's in line

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Pozuelo on 20:15 - Apr 13 with 6223 viewscoolair

Pozuelo on 20:03 - Apr 13 by waynekerr55

Tell you what I don't believe half the stories coming out, but the sheer volume of stories shows that there is a lack of discipline. Perhaps a horrible f*cker like Koeman might be the man to knock some of the ego's in line

Oooh I thought they fired Laudrup because there was no discipline. Monk can handle this I heard all the time and now he managed to alienate all the spanish players. Nice
Pozuelo on 20:19 - Apr 13 with 6200 viewsnicky

Pozuelo on 20:15 - Apr 13 by coolair

Oooh I thought they fired Laudrup because there was no discipline. Monk can handle this I heard all the time and now he managed to alienate all the spanish players. Nice

yes that's how Hernadez started so well today
Pozuelo on 20:19 - Apr 13 with 6199 viewswaynekerr55

Players need structure and need to see a purpose to what they are doing. Monks will give 100% to the cause and I've no doubt he'll be up to it one day. Is he ready - probably not. Does it help that he's gone from being a player to head coach in the same season - not at all.

We needed fresh blood in January and we got Ngog and F*cking Emnes. Those 2 couldn't score in Studio 95.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Pozuelo on 20:36 - Apr 13 with 6122 viewsaspas45

Pozuelo has gone from being a regular sub every game to not even featuring at all with Monk in charge.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Pozuelo on 06:56 - Apr 14 with 5964 viewsJethroJack

Apart from Pablo, Amat & Rangel it seems.
Pablo - best player on the park until he had to be (unfortunately) sacrificed for Amat, who was everything that Chico isn't. Pablo was understandably upset at being subbed, but GM had no choice as he doesn't/can't defend. Rangel had his best game in ages.
As for Michu & Canas getting upset over Poz v Jonjo, if its true, then good management by GM to leave them out.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2014 7:02]
Pozuelo on 07:14 - Apr 14 with 5935 viewsApeShit

Pozuelo on 06:56 - Apr 14 by JethroJack

Pablo - best player on the park until he had to be (unfortunately) sacrificed for Amat, who was everything that Chico isn't. Pablo was understandably upset at being subbed, but GM had no choice as he doesn't/can't defend. Rangel had his best game in ages.
As for Michu & Canas getting upset over Poz v Jonjo, if its true, then good management by GM to leave them out.

No good management would of been diffusing the situation and putting Michu, Poz and Canas on the bench instead of the shower of shit we had.
Pozuelo on 08:14 - Apr 14 with 5851 viewsUxbridge

No it doesn't. It's just the typical Swansea rumour mill. We could be 20 points clear and it'd be no different. Just gets more air time in the circumstances.

There must have been a reason why that kid was picked ahead of Canas though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pozuelo on 08:18 - Apr 14 with 5845 viewsblaine_scfc

Pozuelo on 06:56 - Apr 14 by JethroJack

Great management. Top notch.
Pozuelo on 08:44 - Apr 14 with 5791 viewsDyfnant

I'm glad doing a few tricks on the half way line doesn't get him a spot in the team. He's like Hernandez without a brain

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Pozuelo on 08:59 - Apr 14 with 5769 viewsApeShit

Pozuelo on 08:44 - Apr 14 by Dyfnant

I'm glad doing a few tricks on the half way line doesn't get him a spot in the team. He's like Hernandez without a brain

Its better than doing f*ck all on the whole entire pitch. Cue Ngog.
Pozuelo on 09:58 - Apr 14 with 5676 viewsJackFish

Pozuelo on 08:44 - Apr 14 by Dyfnant

You mean doing a few tricks and then either passing the ball to the opposition or getting knocked off the ball too easily.
Pozuelo on 11:39 - Apr 14 with 5554 viewsSpratty

Pozuelo on 09:58 - Apr 14 by JackFish

You mean doing a few tricks and then either passing the ball to the opposition or getting knocked off the ball too easily.

Then there is always the fact that he has the second highest assists in the team (Pabs 1st). Quite good especially given he has not played in any of the PL games under monk.

Add his ability to drive forward, eager, full of energy, direct.

Funny how people get knocked off the ball when they are driving forwards.
Pozuelo on 12:00 - Apr 14 with 5486 viewsSpratty

If (as the inside rumours suggest and their own comments and actions seem to back up) Monk and Ash deposed Laudrup; it is unsurprising there are problems with those who were most loyal to Laudrup and who might feel he was betrayed by those pursuing their own agenda. Of course most decent professional footballers will just get on with it and have no option but to support those given the power. However for any unhappy with what was done resentment will not be far from the surface. You need to show respect to earn respect.

Even under the pressure of alienating current Manager and Board. Bony had said ML was a good coach and Vorm’s admiration for the massive achievements of a kind and decent man who he liked can be seen in his quotes below. This is very different to how ML has been painted by some on here.

We can also see the reasons Vorm gives for us struggling: Europa (50% more fixtures) a lot more travelling, bad injuries. Garry has no longer any of these to contend with yet is currently only achieving 60% of like for like PL points compared with last year; whilst ML achieved 96% with all the added problems and still keeping us in Europe and the FA. ML also fared better this year in the reverse fixtures and on a blunt points per game basis despite all the difficulties.

Interestingly Vorm also lists changing manager as one of the problems. It may well be that this needs to happen again to unite the team under someone unrelated to any faction. The added advantage of a qualified manager who is experienced and tactically mature would also be important

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will not say anything against Michael Laudrup. I liked him he did very well here. People must not forget what he did in 18 months — we won a trophy, we went into Europe and we had some great results against huge teams. He signed Michu, Chico and the Spanish boys. He is a very kind and decent man. "

"we struggled this year. We had the Europa League, a lot more travelling, we changed manager and we had some bad injuries."

I imagine Vorm would have no reason to praise ML in this way (he could just have said nothing). In fact it was more likely to make life awkward for him in the current set up.
Pozuelo on 13:28 - Apr 14 with 5367 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Every day you must wake up and your heart breaks once more.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Pozuelo on 13:42 - Apr 14 with 5323 viewsSpratty

Pozuelo on 13:28 - Apr 14 by NeiltheTaylor

Every day you must wake up and your heart breaks once more.

That all you got - think you are confusing repetition with desolation.

Don't want to dispute any of the scary stats? Or the quotes?

No - I understand why

Most certainly not in our clubs interests to suppress talented players for whatever reason
Pozuelo on 14:05 - Apr 14 with 5282 viewsbuilthjack

Pozuelo on 20:01 - Apr 13 by Jackfath

Canas was sitting in the South West corner with his lady friend who couldn't keep her eyes off me.

She had never seen anything like you before?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pozuelo on 14:07 - Apr 14 with 5274 viewslovejuicejack

Pozuelo on 20:01 - Apr 13 by Jackfath

She had probably never seen a ginger b4 that's why.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024