Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? 21:00 - Apr 13 with 2279 viewsDarran

As much as I detest the tw*t it could be John Terry.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:02 - Apr 13 with 1745 viewsNeath_Jack

Oh ffs, why dont you just start singing "blue s the colour".

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:03 - Apr 13 with 1731 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He is an excellent defender. He'll make 2 or 3 mistakes a season and those few mistakes are highlighted tenfold by the media.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:03 - Apr 13 with 1731 viewsDarran

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:02 - Apr 13 by Neath_Jack

Oh ffs, why dont you just start singing "blue s the colour".

I detest Suarez too but I can recognise class Mr Outrage.

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:05 - Apr 13 with 1712 viewsdgt73

Terry is a very good defender, but not the best as he's slow.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:05 - Apr 13 with 1708 viewsNeath_Jack

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:03 - Apr 13 by Darran

I detest Suarez too but I can recognise class Mr Outrage.

You've been a bit quick to jump from Utd to Chelsea mind, Utd may be better next year with a new squad and manager mun.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:05 - Apr 13 with 1702 viewsDarran

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:05 - Apr 13 by dgt73

Terry is a very good defender, but not the best as he's slow.

Who is then?

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:07 - Apr 13 with 1696 viewsicecoldjack

Bony is the best Swans centre half i know that much !!

Yeah Terry is a good player,shame we couldn't give wilf any ammo, i was devestated when Pablo had to come off,he looked the best player on the field , really gutted for Pablo.
The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:08 - Apr 13 with 1689 viewsDarran

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:07 - Apr 13 by icecoldjack

Bony is the best Swans centre half i know that much !!

Yeah Terry is a good player,shame we couldn't give wilf any ammo, i was devestated when Pablo had to come off,he looked the best player on the field , really gutted for Pablo.

I agree about Pablo he wasn't happy either stormed off down the tunnel.

Login to get fewer ads

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:09 - Apr 13 with 1676 viewsDrizzy

Rio.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:10 - Apr 13 with 1673 viewsFergal

Outstanding today.
The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:10 - Apr 13 with 1672 viewsNeath_Jack

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:05 - Apr 13 by Darran

Who is then?

Tony Adams

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:11 - Apr 13 with 1671 viewsDarran

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:09 - Apr 13 by Drizzy

Rio.

Not a bad shout K he's definitely been one of the best.

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:13 - Apr 13 with 1653 viewsGretsch

Yeah good ref too, he was running Dowd
The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:13 - Apr 13 with 1653 viewsGTCJack

In terms of current day, Kompany has to be up there, despite today. Along with Terry of course...
The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:16 - Apr 13 with 1631 viewsJohnw102

Sami Hyypia no nonsense CH great positional sense, Jaap Stam was also useful.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:19 - Apr 13 with 1617 viewsicecoldjack

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:08 - Apr 13 by Darran

To be honest Darren, since Pablo moved into that 10 position he has been superb,and credit monk for moving him there permenant in games instead of Laudrups rotating with dyer and routs, but having said that i think Monk mugged Pablo right off by then playing a not fit Michu instead of him .

I have to say that after 10 mins Pablo looked the man most likely to unlock Chelsea so it was awful to see him go off.

I must also stick up for monk here though because Dyer and Routs are far better at tracking back than Pablo and for that reason i understand monks reasons.

Id have stormed off down the tunnel too truth be told!

I wonder where Canas,alvaro and Poz were ? suprised not one of them made the bench.
The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:22 - Apr 13 with 1596 viewshammy

Surely Ledley King isn't it ? This is what all the players that played with him keep saying. If only he could have trained, eh.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:23 - Apr 13 with 1584 viewsaspas45

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:19 - Apr 13 by icecoldjack

To be honest Darren, since Pablo moved into that 10 position he has been superb,and credit monk for moving him there permenant in games instead of Laudrups rotating with dyer and routs, but having said that i think Monk mugged Pablo right off by then playing a not fit Michu instead of him .

I have to say that after 10 mins Pablo looked the man most likely to unlock Chelsea so it was awful to see him go off.

I must also stick up for monk here though because Dyer and Routs are far better at tracking back than Pablo and for that reason i understand monks reasons.

I wonder where Canas,alvaro and Poz were ? suprised not one of them made the bench.

Pozuelo has only ever made the bench once and that was against napoli sowhat’s going with Poz situation.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:27 - Apr 13 with 1559 viewsicecoldjack

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:23 - Apr 13 by aspas45

Pozuelo has only ever made the bench once and that was against napoli sowhat’s going with Poz situation.

I would have Canas on the bench ahead of the scottish kid and Poz ahead of Emnes , maybe they aint doing it in training ?

N'gog ive been wishing good things for but the bloke was like a fanny on the field today, still , you cant blame the bloke really he has had no playing time and is expected to hit the ground running against John Terry and friends !!
The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 22:04 - Apr 13 with 1490 viewsepaul

He's an out and out c*nt

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/13/john-terry-phil-dowd-chico-flore

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 22:05 - Apr 13 with 1487 viewsScoobyWho

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:03 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He is an excellent defender. He'll make 2 or 3 mistakes a season and those few mistakes are highlighted tenfold by the media.

He wouldn't have let Ba thru for the winning goal thats for sure.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 22:22 - Apr 13 with 1452 viewspremierjack

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:19 - Apr 13 by icecoldjack

Canas was in the stands watching with his mrs
The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 22:35 - Apr 13 with 1431 viewsKilkennyjack

Darren spot on...... if it weren't for ...... Stam, Rio, Vidic, Keown, Sol, Mcgrath, hyppia, blanc, kompany, and ledley king :-)

Beware of the Risen People

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 22:38 - Apr 13 with 1421 viewsNeathJack

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 21:08 - Apr 13 by Darran

Hopefully to take out his frustration on his fellow Spaniard.
The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 22:38 - Apr 13 with 1421 viewsDarran

The best centre-half the Prem has ever seen? on 22:35 - Apr 13 by Kilkennyjack

Darren spot on...... if it weren't for ...... Stam, Rio, Vidic, Keown, Sol, Mcgrath, hyppia, blanc, kompany, and ledley king :-)

Terry has probably played more games than all of them in the Prem and his consistency is frightening.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024