Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez and Chico 10:49 - Apr 14 with 2028 viewsBrockley_Jack

Just seen some of the Suarez incidents where he was diving to gain an advantage during yesterday's Liverpool v man city game. He had already been booked, yet on at least four other occasions he acted out his usual part without a further caution.
Contrast this with Chico.
Two challenges, neither to cause any concern to the chelsea physios, yet off he goes?
Shocking double standards we see employed by referees as they favour the clubs with massive middle or far eastern support!
Suarez and Chico on 10:51 - Apr 14 with 2020 viewsscottishjack

Football is corrupt pal, I've had a titful of it... All seems to be for the good of the "Product" or "Brand"
Suarez and Chico on 10:52 - Apr 14 with 2017 viewsTheFranchise

Without wanting to sound like a liverpool follower, MOTD didn't show any diving by Suarez. The two incidents I saw, there was contact on both.
Suarez and Chico on 10:53 - Apr 14 with 2016 viewsperchrockjack

Frankly at the time of the season Id have liked a few of our players to go down in the box but we re too naïve. Suarez is a dog of a player loathe him or not. Back to his tricks yesterday buty would we have him in our team.

The way he acts is no worse than Chico has done

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Suarez and Chico on 17:38 - Apr 14 with 1862 views100onZero

Suarez and Chico on 10:53 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

Frankly at the time of the season Id have liked a few of our players to go down in the box but we re too naïve. Suarez is a dog of a player loathe him or not. Back to his tricks yesterday buty would we have him in our team.

The way he acts is no worse than Chico has done

Exactly!! Just remind me who Chico bit. I forget?
Suarez and Chico on 17:43 - Apr 14 with 1847 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Suarez and Chico on 17:38 - Apr 14 by 100onZero

Exactly!! Just remind me who Chico bit. I forget?

I think Perch meant that Chico acts in the same way as Suarez in terms of going down too easily, as this is what was mentioned in the original post.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Suarez and Chico on 17:45 - Apr 14 with 1842 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Suarez did go down very easily a couple of times with the absolute minimum of contact which looked like diving to be sure.
He then went down in the Penalty Area under a definite foul and it wasn't given.
Poetic Justice?
Suarez and Chico on 19:38 - Apr 14 with 1760 views100onZero

Suarez and Chico on 17:43 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think Perch meant that Chico acts in the same way as Suarez in terms of going down too easily, as this is what was mentioned in the original post.

Not exactly on Suarez level for cheating though is he? I know we like to demonise our players as fans but isn't this a bit of hyperbole.
Suarez and Chico on 19:44 - Apr 14 with 1753 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Suarez and Chico on 19:38 - Apr 14 by 100onZero

Not exactly on Suarez level for cheating though is he? I know we like to demonise our players as fans but isn't this a bit of hyperbole.

Suarez generally dives to try and earn his team crucial penalties. Chico goes down like he has been shot with a sniper for no apparent reason. I don't condone either of their behaviour, but at least Suarez is trying to gain an advantage for his team. Chico is just an embarrassment.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Suarez and Chico on 20:34 - Apr 14 with 1684 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suarez and Chico on 19:44 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Suarez generally dives to try and earn his team crucial penalties. Chico goes down like he has been shot with a sniper for no apparent reason. I don't condone either of their behaviour, but at least Suarez is trying to gain an advantage for his team. Chico is just an embarrassment.

To be fair to Chico since Monk has taken over he hasn't done it once to my knowledge. No room for redemption on this board

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Suarez and Chico on 20:44 - Apr 14 with 1670 viewsMolliemick

Suarez and Chico on 10:52 - Apr 14 by TheFranchise

Without wanting to sound like a liverpool follower, MOTD didn't show any diving by Suarez. The two incidents I saw, there was contact on both.

If you had watched that match live on Sky you would have a less biased view!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024