Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfers 13:52 - Apr 15 with 2783 viewssully49

we need to spend serious money in the close season. to date I haven't heard of any connected to our squad. it's all well and good being one of the clubs in profit, whilst we have a team fighting for survival. is Garry Monk the one to clear out certain players? If we are relegated this season there will be a mass exodus of players anyway.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Transfers on 09:13 - Apr 16 with 632 viewsZut_Alors

Transfers on 18:20 - Apr 15 by Drizzy

Nobody's place in the team in the guaranteed, not even Bony's. There needs to be competition in every area. I don't want anything to do with a player that won't go to a club because there'll be heavy competition for his place. I want a player good enough to challenge Bony and a player who believes he can earn his place. It's unlikely but we desperately need that kind of mentality. Hernandez was signed when we already had two quality wingers in place. Shelvey signed when we had Britton, de Guzman, Canas and Ki on the books. There'll be plenty of playing time for another striker.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 18:23]

You talk a lot of sense, Drizzy. Good posting
Transfers on 09:15 - Apr 16 with 630 viewsScoobyWho

Transfers on 14:54 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Really? That was said last season and then we found £12,000,000 and (allegedly) £40,000 a week for Wilfried Bony.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 14:58]

38,000 maybe.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Transfers on 09:59 - Apr 16 with 606 viewsdameedna

Transfers on 09:15 - Apr 16 by ScoobyWho

38,000 maybe.

30 Million or so:

Two strikers: Hooper of Norwich and Lukaku on loan. Keep Vasquez.

1 Winger: Take the guy off Cardiff on loan from United

CB: Davies of Hull

RB: don't know
Transfers on 12:08 - Apr 16 with 581 viewssnork44

Transfers on 18:20 - Apr 15 by Drizzy

Nobody's place in the team in the guaranteed, not even Bony's. There needs to be competition in every area. I don't want anything to do with a player that won't go to a club because there'll be heavy competition for his place. I want a player good enough to challenge Bony and a player who believes he can earn his place. It's unlikely but we desperately need that kind of mentality. Hernandez was signed when we already had two quality wingers in place. Shelvey signed when we had Britton, de Guzman, Canas and Ki on the books. There'll be plenty of playing time for another striker.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 18:23]

People seem to forget if we stay up and Bony stays, in January he is going to be playing in the African Cup of Nations, so we will be needing a striker whilst he is away for about 4 weeks. So what need is either a British player or a player with an EU passport.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 12:10]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

N/A. on 12:30 - Apr 16 with 570 viewsHuw57

Transfers on 12:08 - Apr 16 by snork44

People seem to forget if we stay up and Bony stays, in January he is going to be playing in the African Cup of Nations, so we will be needing a striker whilst he is away for about 4 weeks. So what need is either a British player or a player with an EU passport.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 12:10]

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:31]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Transfers on 12:56 - Apr 16 with 547 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We definitely need a goal keeper , a right back , a centre half and a defensive midfielder. Valon Behrami would be one of my ideal choices there but valued at £14 million . If Huw nearly had a seizure buying Bony for £12 million the Behrami deal could finish him off.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Transfers on 21:19 - Apr 16 with 495 viewsCatullus

How much we spend will depend on who leaves as much as who we need right now.
It's difficult to predict without knowing how many players will want to jump ship. And how many that is will depend on which division we are in.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024