Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 17:00 - Apr 19 with 5040 viewsDrWig

Was excellent again today. Was a little surpised Nathan was not brought on. Seemed to struggle with players running at them which also lead to the penalty. ALso thought JJS was good. Worried most about Rangel and Davies in defence.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Routledge on 17:07 - Apr 19 with 3828 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I've been saying that he's been massive for us. All the players looked out of sorts at the beginning of the season but Wayne seems to have fronted right up to our situation and has been a shining light. No more a journeyman, he is a true JB of epic proportions !
And I love him, the blue eyed teddy bear

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge on 17:11 - Apr 19 with 3801 viewsLeonisGod

to be fair, whenever Dyer has come on as a sub this season he's tended to be anonymous. He's much better as a starter. I've no idea why that's the case, so it's far from given that he would come on and be a game changer.
Routledge on 17:26 - Apr 19 with 3743 viewsGeoffThom

Dyer has been very poor of late unfortunately
Routledge on 17:28 - Apr 19 with 3726 viewsperchrockjack

out MERSEYSIDE tonight Paul

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Routledge on 17:30 - Apr 19 with 3717 viewscurleigh

Routledge on 17:07 - Apr 19 by Brynmill_Jack

I've been saying that he's been massive for us. All the players looked out of sorts at the beginning of the season but Wayne seems to have fronted right up to our situation and has been a shining light. No more a journeyman, he is a true JB of epic proportions !
And I love him, the blue eyed teddy bear

TBF, Wayne along with a few others were poor early doors, but ever since the departure of ML he has been the most consistent player for us IMO
Routledge on 17:31 - Apr 19 with 3708 viewsNeath_Jack

Routledge on 17:26 - Apr 19 by GeoffThom

He's hardly played of late.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Routledge on 17:32 - Apr 19 with 3705 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge on 17:30 - Apr 19 by curleigh

TBF, Wayne along with a few others were poor early doors, but ever since the departure of ML he has been the most consistent player for us IMO

Definitely mate, he's shown the balls of an elephant at times and some of our fans STILL slag him off. Unbelievable

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge on 17:37 - Apr 19 with 3674 viewsDrWig

Routledge on 17:28 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

out MERSEYSIDE tonight Paul

No at the in-laws in Tonyrefail! Hopefully we are 100% safe by next week as I'm off to Ethiopia for the last 2 games so will be sick with worry. Almost as bad as hard on the nerves as the Hull game today.

Login to get fewer ads

Routledge on 18:27 - Apr 19 with 3589 viewsFlashberryjack

Routledge on 17:37 - Apr 19 by DrWig

No at the in-laws in Tonyrefail! Hopefully we are 100% safe by next week as I'm off to Ethiopia for the last 2 games so will be sick with worry. Almost as bad as hard on the nerves as the Hull game today.

Agree with the OP .......Wayne was excellent today.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Routledge on 18:30 - Apr 19 with 3574 viewsZut_Alors

Routledge on 17:26 - Apr 19 by GeoffThom

Agree Geoff, but the little man was celebrating more than anyone on the sides when we got that winner. He'll come good again. His form has been up and down for the last 2 years, but when he's on, he's up there with the best of them. Patchy winger form is exactly why we need to strengthen in that area to allow for their dips.
Routledge on 18:44 - Apr 19 with 3527 viewsDrWig

Routledge on 18:30 - Apr 19 by Zut_Alors

Agree Geoff, but the little man was celebrating more than anyone on the sides when we got that winner. He'll come good again. His form has been up and down for the last 2 years, but when he's on, he's up there with the best of them. Patchy winger form is exactly why we need to strengthen in that area to allow for their dips.

That may be the case-hence Wayne's consistency has been vital. Just felt than running at them with pace (Dyer or indeed Lamah) may have caused more problems-thankfully Emnes did that to get the penalty from a rash tackle. I felt we just deserved to sneak it-we were a bit more direct than at Hull and it paid off. Pablo is frustrating still-best player one week, the worst the next.

Routledge on 18:52 - Apr 19 with 3503 viewsmidswan

Routledge on 18:44 - Apr 19 by DrWig

That may be the case-hence Wayne's consistency has been vital. Just felt than running at them with pace (Dyer or indeed Lamah) may have caused more problems-thankfully Emnes did that to get the penalty from a rash tackle. I felt we just deserved to sneak it-we were a bit more direct than at Hull and it paid off. Pablo is frustrating still-best player one week, the worst the next.

That is,and always will be, Pablo.
Routledge on 19:52 - Apr 19 with 3428 viewstherealme

I've been happy with him all season, think he's been terrific

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Routledge on 21:15 - Apr 19 with 3349 viewsSwansNZ

Wayne was fantastic yet again today. Full of tricks and fantastic speed. Should play for England, but I don't think Roy will ever select him.

I was thinking Dyer should have come on, but you can't fault the substitution by Huw - I mean Monk

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Routledge on 21:21 - Apr 19 with 3317 viewsRancid

Yep thought Routs was great today.Also thought Ash was a rock at the back for us.Ben and Rangel have been poor all season for us and again today.I'd stick with Ben because he'll only get better but Rangels time is running out as our RB.
Routledge on 21:21 - Apr 19 with 3313 viewsNeathJack

Routs has been a shining light since Monk has taken over. His consistency levels have gone through the roof.

Long may it continue.
Routledge on 21:29 - Apr 19 with 3288 viewsperchrockjack

Routledge on 21:21 - Apr 19 by NeathJack

Routs has been a shining light since Monk has taken over. His consistency levels have gone through the roof.

Long may it continue.

Incredible turn around in him.great credit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Routledge on 21:36 - Apr 19 with 3271 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

He's been one of the gems in a pretty grim 2nd half of the season. He tries endless flicks and tricks and actually manages to pull most of them off, and does he look happy about it? does he f*ck, he looks like a man possessed. His frustrated 'arms by the side leap into the air' when things go wrong has become a motif of the last few months such is his determination to get a result.

Comes to mind first when I think of players who have stepped up to the plate since the season took a turn for the worse.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 21:37]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Routledge on 21:49 - Apr 19 with 3233 viewsinspector

has been very good as of late. summed it up today when he had his back to their full back, lobbed him, spun around and skinned him. sublime.
Routledge on 21:50 - Apr 19 with 3227 viewsRancid

Routledge on 21:49 - Apr 19 by inspector

has been very good as of late. summed it up today when he had his back to their full back, lobbed him, spun around and skinned him. sublime.

Yep that was great and almost as good as your avator.Love that series.
Routledge on 21:55 - Apr 19 with 3216 viewscockneyswan

I've always been a big fan of "Routs", I know under Rodgers he was a bit inconsistent (probably because Brendan always chose Scotty as his No1). But for me I could always see the lad had talent, he just needed a decent run in the side to show it. I'm delighted for him and us.
Routledge on 22:08 - Apr 19 with 3177 viewsPedroJack

Its between Routs and Bony for player of the season
Routledge on 22:24 - Apr 19 with 3117 viewsKilkennyjack

Team Wayne for me, England pick players with less ability every single game.

Beware of the Risen People

Routledge on 22:34 - Apr 19 with 3081 viewsRancid

Bony POTY without a shadow of a doubt.
Routledge on 22:40 - Apr 19 with 3067 viewsLohengrin

Routledge on 22:24 - Apr 19 by Kilkennyjack

Team Wayne for me, England pick players with less ability every single game.

Indeed they do. It's baffling that Hodgson doesn't seem interested in him, it's not as if England are overly blessed out wide.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024