Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pozuelo and canas 17:29 - Apr 19 with 14838 viewsaspas45

Pozuelo and Canas we all know are not injured but yet they are deemed not good enough for the bench.

Pozuelo has not been on the bench since Monk took over.....

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

pozuelo and canas on 20:10 - Apr 19 with 2459 viewsquiff

I think it would be a shame to lose either, but it's fairly obvious that it will be for off the field reasons if we get rid in the summer.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

pozuelo and canas on 20:13 - Apr 19 with 2455 viewsItchySphincter

pozuelo and canas on 19:06 - Apr 19 by Rancid

And i bet you 20 of who's commented on here slagged me off for my Canas rant a few months ago.Know nothing c***s.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 19:08]

Steady Shirley, I seem to recall backing you up. Also said it previously. Canas was put firmly in his place in the first game v Man U.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

pozuelo and canas on 20:13 - Apr 19 with 2449 viewsDrizzy

And i bet you 20 of who's commented on here slagged me off for my Canas rant a few months ago.Know nothing c***s.

Not me, mate. I seem to recall being quite fair to you on that thread.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

pozuelo and canas on 09:37 - Apr 21 with 2225 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I have been disappointed with Canas. He come with a good reputation as Real Betis captain
He just isn't nimble enough, quick enough and can't pass for toffee. i.e isn't as good as Leon

Poz started brightly but too lightweight. I seen him out in Wind Street one night and he was a right arrogant so and so and totally smashed. He just doesn't come across as a professional and as someone else has just said he got previous

Hernandez for me flatters to deceive. Played better under Monk in the attacking midfield role but just doesn't do enough for me. Injury prone and drifts out of games.

I wouldn't be that bothered if all 3 moved on as long as we had good replacements.

Ki (back from Sunderland)
Snodgrass and Redmond (Norwich)
pozuelo and canas on 09:47 - Apr 21 with 2196 viewsUxbridge

I'd rather hope their absence isn't due to favouritism from one side.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

pozuelo and canas on 09:52 - Apr 21 with 2169 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

pozuelo and canas on 09:47 - Apr 21 by Uxbridge

That could be a worry
pozuelo and canas on 09:56 - Apr 21 with 2156 viewsItchySphincter

I don't think there is one side and another, Chico, Amat, Rangel and Pablo fit in just fine. Don't know anything about Poz so can't shed any light on his absence, seems to have good potential though, shame if personality is getting in the way. Canas isn't anywhere near the player he thinks he is, good potential but needs to seriously shape up, would be surprised to see him here too much longer, hope I'm wrong.

pozuelo and canas on 09:56 - Apr 21 with 2150 viewsperchrockjack

can do well enough without Canas, Poz is just a good prospect whilst Pablo is skilful but too frail to make the most of it. Amat is basic stuff. We could sell them all off and replace with better;the new manager will.
Snodgrass is a dog ,a clever one with a great shot, attitude and can look after himself; I d have him in a heartbeat.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

pozuelo and canas on 09:59 - Apr 21 with 2145 viewsItchySphincter

Don't really fancy any ex Dity LIds or Naaarch, should be looking outside the box, served us well in the past.

pozuelo and canas on 10:35 - Apr 21 with 2065 viewsZut_Alors

pozuelo and canas on 09:56 - Apr 21 by perchrockjack

can do well enough without Canas, Poz is just a good prospect whilst Pablo is skilful but too frail to make the most of it. Amat is basic stuff. We could sell them all off and replace with better;the new manager will.
Snodgrass is a dog ,a clever one with a great shot, attitude and can look after himself; I d have him in a heartbeat.

Amat has done very well indeed. I think he could end up being one of the best Laudrup era buys.
pozuelo and canas on 14:30 - Apr 21 with 1947 viewsHighjack

Canas put in a perfect performance away at West Brom this year, completely ran the show. If he's not in the squad it's because of something off the field, because he's good enough for this league.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

pozuelo and canas on 14:41 - Apr 21 with 1928 viewsyescomeon

pozuelo and canas on 09:56 - Apr 21 by perchrockjack

I'd rather Amat than Chico. Chico has his good games but makes to many mistakes for me.

Upthecity!

pozuelo and canas on 14:42 - Apr 21 with 1927 viewsBrynmill_Jack

pozuelo and canas on 14:30 - Apr 21 by Highjack

Canas put in a perfect performance away at West Brom this year, completely ran the show. If he's not in the squad it's because of something off the field, because he's good enough for this league.

I agree. Football is seldom black and white and good performances are inevitably intertwined with bad ones. Consistency is the key and even Leon who is used to this league now has suffered with inconsistency this year, as arguably they all have.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

pozuelo and canas on 14:42 - Apr 21 with 1923 viewsSpratty

pozuelo and canas on 17:53 - Apr 19 by Parlay

The bad apples have been expelled from the barrel.

What Ash and Monk gone!!!!!
pozuelo and canas on 14:44 - Apr 21 with 1915 viewsSpratty

pozuelo and canas on 18:20 - Apr 19 by oldcob

Canas can't pass. Pozuelo won't pass. Simple as.

Poz second highest assists in team - even with very limited game time - the lad must have something
pozuelo and canas on 14:47 - Apr 21 with 1773 viewsyescomeon

pozuelo and canas on 14:44 - Apr 21 by Spratty

Poz second highest assists in team - even with very limited game time - the lad must have something

His limited 36 appearances this season?

Upthecity!

pozuelo and canas on 14:47 - Apr 21 with 1767 viewsBrynmill_Jack

pozuelo and canas on 14:41 - Apr 21 by yescomeon

I'd rather Amat than Chico. Chico has his good games but makes to many mistakes for me.

It's the old marmite thing again. I agree Chico has made a huge Rod for his own back this year with the stupid theatrics but he seems to have learned from that after ML departed. His sending off against Chelsea wouldn't have happened if he was JT as many on here have pointed out.
His ball control is far better than Amat's, he has carried the ball forward on many occasions and he has left some pressing attacker's on their arses with his legendary sidestep. Let's not condemn him to the rubbish tip yet!
For what it's worth Amat played extremely well in that game when he came on and we're lucky to have him too

pozuelo and canas on 14:51 - Apr 21 with 1751 viewsyescomeon

pozuelo and canas on 14:47 - Apr 21 by Brynmill_Jack

It's the old marmite thing again. I agree Chico has made a huge Rod for his own back this year with the stupid theatrics but he seems to have learned from that after ML departed. His sending off against Chelsea wouldn't have happened if he was JT as many on here have pointed out.
His ball control is far better than Amat's, he has carried the ball forward on many occasions and he has left some pressing attacker's on their arses with his legendary sidestep. Let's not condemn him to the rubbish tip yet!
For what it's worth Amat played extremely well in that game when he came on and we're lucky to have him too

I'm not saying to get rid just I wouldn't play him again this season, give Amat the chance. Different players for different games. I feel the number 1 priority for a CB should be defending, with Chico I sometimes get the impression that this is not the case.

Upthecity!

pozuelo and canas on 14:51 - Apr 21 with 1750 viewsRancid

I don't think Pozuelo is quite ready for the PL and it's physicality.Seemed to play better in Europe but in the PL gets shoved off the ball far too easy.Unless he can bulk up or adjust his game then I think he might struggle.Shame really as he's technically one of the best players at the club.
pozuelo and canas on 14:51 - Apr 21 with 1749 viewsIAN05

pozuelo and canas on 14:44 - Apr 21 by Spratty

He definitely has something, but is not good enough for us in the situation we are on. Gives the ball away far too easily and offers nothing defensively. Has a lot to learn. A relegation battle is not the time to learn it.

in terms of his assists, that was also true of Mark Gower two years ago.
pozuelo and canas on 14:52 - Apr 21 with 1746 viewshobo

pozuelo and canas on 18:20 - Apr 19 by oldcob

Canas can't pass. Pozuelo won't pass. Simple as.

Yup, so Canas can't pass despite have a 91.3% pass completion average. And Pozuelo doesn't pass despite making the 2nd most assists in the team. Great PlanetSwans insight once again
pozuelo and canas on 14:56 - Apr 21 with 1733 viewsIAN05

pozuelo and canas on 09:47 - Apr 21 by Uxbridge

Me too. Cant see it either. Monk played Canas virtually every game for the first 5 games or so. I don't think the stinker he had in the 2nd half against West Brom has helped him and apparently, Monk is a huge fan of Fulton.
pozuelo and canas on 14:59 - Apr 21 with 1725 viewsBrynmill_Jack

pozuelo and canas on 14:51 - Apr 21 by yescomeon

I'm not saying to get rid just I wouldn't play him again this season, give Amat the chance. Different players for different games. I feel the number 1 priority for a CB should be defending, with Chico I sometimes get the impression that this is not the case.

No I know but what I'm saying is because of his control he makes defending look easy. He never seems rushed does Chico. Horses for courses though I won't argue with

pozuelo and canas on 15:02 - Apr 21 with 1714 viewscanhecatchit

I delivered furniture to Pzuelos apartment when he first moved in there. The maintenance guys were ihj the lift on the way up there. Asked where I was delivering to, and I told them a footballer had just moved in. They said oh top floor that young Spanish guy. I said yes. We had to replace two doors in that apartment last week, got a bit of a temper he hjas LOL

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

pozuelo and canas on 15:04 - Apr 21 with 1711 viewsRancid

pozuelo and canas on 15:02 - Apr 21 by canhecatchit

I delivered furniture to Pzuelos apartment when he first moved in there. The maintenance guys were ihj the lift on the way up there. Asked where I was delivering to, and I told them a footballer had just moved in. They said oh top floor that young Spanish guy. I said yes. We had to replace two doors in that apartment last week, got a bit of a temper he hjas LOL

Someone said similar on here earlier this week that he was a stroppy lil fecker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024