Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? 17:53 - Apr 19 with 6658 viewsJackTheLad

Anyone who cannot see that we have improved immensely under him is clearly deluded. Slowly we are starting to get to where we need to be and lets try to remember how little experience he has got. Martinez and Rodgers were hardly the most experienced of managers but look what they have achieved. If there are players causing problems I am sure this will be addressed during the summer. I for one would be satisfied if he keeps his job next season (the way things are going).

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 06:50 - Apr 20 with 939 viewsEdmundo

I tend to agree with your sentiments, we must keep him in the coaching set up. Maybe working in the Alan Curtis role, with Curt moving upstairs (#legend)

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 07:15 - Apr 20 with 930 viewsDr_Winston

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 06:50 - Apr 20 by Edmundo

I tend to agree with your sentiments, we must keep him in the coaching set up. Maybe working in the Alan Curtis role, with Curt moving upstairs (#legend)

It would be more beneficial for him to get away for a couple of years. Do some travelling. Look at setups elsewhere. He's going to be able to afford it when his survival bonus comes through...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 12:56 - Apr 20 with 882 viewsScoobyWho

People have views on Monk, and opinions about the club, but everyone is behind him, a bit strange to suggest otherwise OP. Just because its split between those who don't think he is good enough and those that do, there is nothing to day these folk aren't behind him. Odd.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 13:00 - Apr 20 with 878 viewsWarwickHunt

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 12:56 - Apr 20 by ScoobyWho

People have views on Monk, and opinions about the club, but everyone is behind him, a bit strange to suggest otherwise OP. Just because its split between those who don't think he is good enough and those that do, there is nothing to day these folk aren't behind him. Odd.

People who don't think he's ready to manage our club "have an agenda"- where have you been, mun?
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 13:25 - Apr 20 with 857 viewsVetchitBack

There is a huge difference between respectfully opining that he's not what we need next season and the bile thrown at him on here and from some in the stands.

If he keeps us up it should be mission accomplished, job done at the very least.

A very small part of me (very small and doesn't win) almost wishes we get the vaunted "big name with experience" next season and struggle just to see the virtual egg on many poster's faces. But I'm not quite that petty and self-absorbed.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 14:03 - Apr 20 with 828 viewsC_jack

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 13:25 - Apr 20 by VetchitBack

There is a huge difference between respectfully opining that he's not what we need next season and the bile thrown at him on here and from some in the stands.

If he keeps us up it should be mission accomplished, job done at the very least.

A very small part of me (very small and doesn't win) almost wishes we get the vaunted "big name with experience" next season and struggle just to see the virtual egg on many poster's faces. But I'm not quite that petty and self-absorbed.

Such a small part that you feel the need to explain it?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 14:05 - Apr 20 with 823 viewsVetchitBack

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 14:03 - Apr 20 by C_jack

Such a small part that you feel the need to explain it?

It's Sunday.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024