Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? 17:53 - Apr 19 with 6661 viewsJackTheLad

Anyone who cannot see that we have improved immensely under him is clearly deluded. Slowly we are starting to get to where we need to be and lets try to remember how little experience he has got. Martinez and Rodgers were hardly the most experienced of managers but look what they have achieved. If there are players causing problems I am sure this will be addressed during the summer. I for one would be satisfied if he keeps his job next season (the way things are going).

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 17:55 - Apr 19 with 4299 viewsblaine_scfc

Great result today, but he is not the man to take us forward. We need better if we won't to consolidate ourselves as a premier league club in my opinion.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 17:56 - Apr 19 with 4297 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The team has been much better, it is only the bench and substitutions that have been odd, but today's was exactly what was needed.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:01 - Apr 19 with 4267 viewsunion_jack

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 17:55 - Apr 19 by blaine_scfc

Great result today, but he is not the man to take us forward. We need better if we won't to consolidate ourselves as a premier league club in my opinion.

Agreed I'm afraid.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:02 - Apr 19 with 4257 viewsJackTheLad

Better in terms of? What exactly have we been missing? We have had some unfortunate results, but how can you expect him to change things so drastically in such a short space of time (Which by the way, he has actually done a pretty good job of it!) We are looking like Brendan Rodgers' Swansea right now, which is exactly what we should be trying to go back to (in my opinion)

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:07 - Apr 19 with 4240 viewscitywalljack

Agree. Time to celebrate a brilliant result that should keep us up, and Monk as a true JB has done the job he was asked to do. But he's not going to take us forward - bring in a top coach and leave monk learn his trade and maybe lead us again in the future as the right choice not an interim.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:10 - Apr 19 with 4223 viewsNOTRAC

Let's not get carried away .Yes it was a great result today and the relief of being safe is immeasurable.
But it is only our third win in fourteen games since Gary Monk took over.He will get a massive bonus for keeping us up,but to consider going forward next year with him as manager is not ,to my mind, a serious option.
Now we need to look for the right person immediately and appoint him ready for the start of the close transfer season.
We need new players and a clear out.We need to plan now.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:16 - Apr 19 with 4204 viewsJackTheLad

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:07 - Apr 19 by citywalljack

Agree. Time to celebrate a brilliant result that should keep us up, and Monk as a true JB has done the job he was asked to do. But he's not going to take us forward - bring in a top coach and leave monk learn his trade and maybe lead us again in the future as the right choice not an interim.

I wouldn't mind this scenario (if he was a coach under another manager for a few seasons and then to take the reigns after), it would be a massive loss if we were to lose Gary from the back room team altogether.

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:23 - Apr 19 with 4164 viewsC_jack

'Immense Improvement'

9 points from 10 games, IMMENSE IMPROVEMENT. Doesn't really make sense in the real world, does it?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:26 - Apr 19 with 4153 viewsIAN05

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:16 - Apr 19 by JackTheLad

I wouldn't mind this scenario (if he was a coach under another manager for a few seasons and then to take the reigns after), it would be a massive loss if we were to lose Gary from the back room team altogether.

Monk has done a decent job. Just over a point a game in the league since took over, with some very good performances against Liverpool, Everton and Chelsea as well.

Pretty much all we could have expected in the circumstances. Should he get the job full time ? Not for me, but deserves real credit for stepping up to plate and he has shown signs that in time, will be a good manager.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:26 - Apr 19 with 4146 viewsoldcob

He's been thrown in at the deep end. Learning whilst doing. He needs a pre season to get his philosophy across without the fear of relegation and the pressures that go with it.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:26 - Apr 19 with 4145 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I read your original post and thought it was a very poor attempt at trolling. I then realised you are entirely serious and I laughed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:27 - Apr 19 with 4142 viewsC_jack

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:26 - Apr 19 by oldcob

He's been thrown in at the deep end. Learning whilst doing. He needs a pre season to get his philosophy across without the fear of relegation and the pressures that go with it.

If he doesn't want the fear of relegation or the pressure to go with it then he's not only in the wrong job, but the wrong industry, period.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 18:28]

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:27 - Apr 19 with 4141 viewsJackTheLad

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:23 - Apr 19 by C_jack

'Immense Improvement'

9 points from 10 games, IMMENSE IMPROVEMENT. Doesn't really make sense in the real world, does it?

So you do not think we look a far better team since he took over? 10 games is hardly a fair crack of the whip is it

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:29 - Apr 19 with 4132 viewsJackTheLad

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:26 - Apr 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I read your original post and thought it was a very poor attempt at trolling. I then realised you are entirely serious and I laughed.

That's ironic, I do the same at every single post of yours on here

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:32 - Apr 19 with 4118 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:29 - Apr 19 by JackTheLad

That's ironic, I do the same at every single post of yours on here

If I ever embarrass myself by posting something as ludicrous as 'We have improved immensely under Garry Monk' I would first question my sanity and then delete the post promptly.

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:32 - Apr 19 with 4116 viewsC_jack

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:27 - Apr 19 by JackTheLad

So you do not think we look a far better team since he took over? 10 games is hardly a fair crack of the whip is it

No, we have looked in the majority, distinctly average, just as we did for the first 6 months of the season under ML. A large selection of managers could have come in and got the same/better results than GM, it was hardly a rebuilding process.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 18:33]

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:36 - Apr 19 with 4099 viewsoldcob

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:27 - Apr 19 by C_jack

If he doesn't want the fear of relegation or the pressure to go with it then he's not only in the wrong job, but the wrong industry, period.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 18:28]

You are twisting things. All I am saying is he"s being judged in difficult circumstances. I'm open minded on the matter. Whats period for? Is that an American full stop or what your on to be so negative after an away win that will probably keep us up?
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:38 - Apr 19 with 4093 viewsJackTheLad

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:32 - Apr 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If I ever embarrass myself by posting something as ludicrous as 'We have improved immensely under Garry Monk' I would first question my sanity and then delete the post promptly.

I beg to differ. I have noticed many embarrassing posts from yourself...(cringeworthy and attention seeking to say the least) and they weren't deleted. You really are a little bit silly

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:41 - Apr 19 with 4066 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:38 - Apr 19 by JackTheLad

I beg to differ. I have noticed many embarrassing posts from yourself...(cringeworthy and attention seeking to say the least) and they weren't deleted. You really are a little bit silly

Please do share what posts of mine you believe are equally as hilarious as 'We have improved immensely under Garry Monk'.

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:42 - Apr 19 with 4054 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:23 - Apr 19 by C_jack

'Immense Improvement'

Get with it, 12 points from 11 games.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:43 - Apr 19 with 4054 viewsC_jack

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:36 - Apr 19 by oldcob

You are twisting things. All I am saying is he"s being judged in difficult circumstances. I'm open minded on the matter. Whats period for? Is that an American full stop or what your on to be so negative after an away win that will probably keep us up?

Hardly, your reasoning is that because we are under pressure and in close proximity to the relegation zone, that these are difficult circumstances for him to be judged. I think he better get familiar with those circumstances, especially if he gets the job.

I'm nowhere near negative, f**king delighted that we're likely to be safe once again, and I'm feeling even more positive about next season if we can get the right man for the job to take the club forward.

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:44 - Apr 19 with 4050 viewsexiledclaseboy

Performances have improved for the most part under Monk. Results, until today, have sadly not reflected this.

Poll: Tory leader

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:46 - Apr 19 with 4039 viewsJackTheLad

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:41 - Apr 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Please do share what posts of mine you believe are equally as hilarious as 'We have improved immensely under Garry Monk'.

I actually have a life so I will not be rummaging through the archives to prove whether you have been silly or not, you have gained yourself a bit of a reputation for talking utter nonsense on this site and also, trying your absolute utmost to be controversial. You silly billy you, It's all a little bit childish isn't it?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:47 - Apr 19 with 4030 viewslibertine

lets be fair we have improved in certain areas and in others we've not improved.

whats said on here is opinions and we all want our garry to do well as if he does well then our club does well.

Hes been thrown in at the deep end though
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:49 - Apr 19 with 4024 viewsJackTheLad

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:47 - Apr 19 by libertine

lets be fair we have improved in certain areas and in others we've not improved.

whats said on here is opinions and we all want our garry to do well as if he does well then our club does well.

Hes been thrown in at the deep end though

You are not allowed an opinion on here apparently

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024