Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? 22:01 - Apr 20 with 11460 viewsRancid

My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 22:03]
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:31 - Apr 20 with 1387 viewsGretsch

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:29 - Apr 20 by pansypants

Unfortunately some bring it on their selves. A poster on here PM'd his address to another poster to meet up for a fight.
That surely makes them fair game for ridicule and possibly an appointment with a shrink.

Aye but didn't the guy get asked for his address so the other chap could go along and give him a bloody good telling off.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:33 - Apr 20 with 1375 viewspansypants

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:31 - Apr 20 by Gretsch

Aye but didn't the guy get asked for his address so the other chap could go along and give him a bloody good telling off.

I was so drunk reading it that I forget what happened!!!

Your good value Gretsch.

Who is that in your avator?

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:35 - Apr 20 with 1372 viewsGretsch

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:33 - Apr 20 by pansypants

Your good value Gretsch.

Oh come on it's Sir Keef mun
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:35 - Apr 20 with 1371 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:33 - Apr 20 by pansypants

Your good value Gretsch.

Dear me Dick I hope that's not a serious question?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:36 - Apr 20 with 1366 viewsRancid

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:17 - Apr 20 by Swanjack10

I cant wear that"jackportis"wouldnt trust him with my goldfish, cant pick a favourite, pansy is up there tho.

Dicky is a ps legend and should have had a mention.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:36 - Apr 20 with 1360 viewspansypants

Jesus wept he looks 5 stone overweight!!!

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:37 - Apr 20 with 1358 viewsGretsch

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:36 - Apr 20 by pansypants

Jesus wept he looks 5 stone overweight!!!

Yeah I think I stretched the pic a bit
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:38 - Apr 20 with 1358 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:31 - Apr 20 by Gretsch

The gentleman in question was telling me to shut up and piss off continually. Now, normally I am a decent fellow. I called his bluff and gave him some of what he often dishes out on here. I believe he had a go at another poster recently. He lost his rag.

I am more than happy to apologise to him for the outburst. I did apologise to another poster earlier today, but he did not reciprocate.

Some take this place far too seriously.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:44 - Apr 20 with 1339 viewspansypants

A huge round of applause must go to Oldjack. Urine can burn your finger tips so every time he types he must be in some considerable pain.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 01:42 - Apr 21 with 1268 viewsLiberty

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:25 - Apr 20 by Gretsch

FFS which kid in you class do you like which do you hate. Let's make the one we don't like feel really bad.

Totally agree, this is just another example of internet bullying. Such a shame, when so recently a young Swansea boy has killed himself due to bullying.

Like a pack of wolves and make a joke if it.

Embarrassing for all involved.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 06:58 - Apr 21 with 1230 viewsJackTheLad

Fearofajackplanet and DDCH always seem to share my sense of humour

Uxbridge talks sense.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 07:03 - Apr 21 with 1223 viewsDr_Winston

Even the rubbish posters provide some amusement. Some because they're simply a bit twp, others because they're really twp yet are somehow convinced that they're clever as f*ck.

Favourites? Loads. Warwick, Uxy, Brynnie, Lohengrin, FoaJP, Jacksomething, Rancid, Waynekerr, Clasey (even if he's gone a bit bitchy lately) and plenty more I haven't mentioned but probably should.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 07:27 - Apr 21 with 1208 viewsTheFranchise

I never appear on any lists like this.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 08:01 - Apr 21 with 1189 viewsWarwickHunt

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 07:27 - Apr 21 by TheFranchise

Franchise is ace.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 08:49 - Apr 21 with 1162 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 07:27 - Apr 21 by TheFranchise

Those of us who don't never get involved in the frequent bitch-fests on here.

We're probably the only males posting regularly.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:34 - Apr 21 with 1140 viewsperchrockjack

best are those who can make a point without being an obnoxious truculent jerk

worst are point seekers

Best I that regard, Lohengrin-on his own, Waynekerr, Catullus

worst.. ? do us a favour

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:37 - Apr 21 with 1137 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:34 - Apr 21 by perchrockjack

best are those who can make a point without being an obnoxious truculent jerk

worst are point seekers

Best I that regard, Lohengrin-on his own, Waynekerr, Catullus

worst.. ? do us a favour

Yeah you never seek a point.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:40 - Apr 21 with 1133 viewsperchrockjack

But I see THE point.

BTW Ive looked at the Christening photos and your waistcoat doesn't fit

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:41 - Apr 21 with 1131 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:40 - Apr 21 by perchrockjack

But I see THE point.

BTW Ive looked at the Christening photos and your waistcoat doesn't fit

Bitch.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:48 - Apr 21 with 1122 viewsperchrockjack

Your hair is getting too thin to wear it so long. E paul took my advice and had his cut and he doesn't regret. Do it for a charity and I ll give you a cheque. Shave it off and the beard.

Funnily enough JS reminding me of this great song. Instead of 9 years it was 16 years but still it resonated

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:50 - Apr 21 with 1119 viewsperchrockjack

here it is by the great PATTI sMITH

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:50 - Apr 21 with 1120 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:48 - Apr 21 by perchrockjack

Your hair is getting too thin to wear it so long. E paul took my advice and had his cut and he doesn't regret. Do it for a charity and I ll give you a cheque. Shave it off and the beard.

Funnily enough JS reminding me of this great song. Instead of 9 years it was 16 years but still it resonated

No.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:13 - Apr 21 with 1103 viewslifelong

I know the feeling, it's very hurtful.

Perchy is my number 1, even though he tends to ignore me these days.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:46 - Apr 21 with 1069 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:13 - Apr 21 by lifelong

I know the feeling, it's very hurtful.

Perchy is my number 1, even though he tends to ignore me these days.

At least he doesnt ATTACK you

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:48 - Apr 21 with 1066 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:46 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

At least he doesnt ATTACK you

He doesn't ATTACK people older than himself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024