Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europa league qualification again? Fair play league 03:39 - Apr 21 with 1941 viewsParlay

This was updated after 30 games and it looked as if it was between us, Fulham and Palace.

We have had a red card since then but our bookings have been minimal.

After the moaning this season, would anybody like to be back in it next season?

I know i would!

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 04:34 - Apr 21 with 1902 viewsJethroJack

Lets leave Crystal PULIS have that honour shall we.....so they can suffer in the premier league next season.
Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 06:32 - Apr 21 with 1858 viewsJohnw102

Last time I looked the premiership was in 5th place in the Europa league so will be no place for any of our teams.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 07:03 - Apr 21 with 1840 viewsParlay

Can we keep the likes of Bony appeased without European football? It was after all a reason he came to us.

I often think what people think the point in finishing as high as possible is - as people don't like what it achieves.

The whole point of the Premier league is to try and finish as high as possible to then achieve a European place.... so those that don't want European football as they want better league placings are contradicting themselves somewhat.

A bit like on the cardiff forum they are saying the hate the Prem so cant wait for next season to try and get promoted again.... Yet they seem to be forgetting that promotion brings them exactly what they have just claimed to hate.

Forum celebrity

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 08:00 - Apr 21 with 1757 viewsshingle

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 04:34 - Apr 21 by JethroJack

Lets leave Crystal PULIS have that honour shall we.....so they can suffer in the premier league next season.

Agree.
Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 08:25 - Apr 21 with 1703 viewsstevethejack

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/fair-play.html

Tottenham in there at the moment, unless Arsenal finish outside the top 4 and win the FA Cup. In that case, the Europa League spot that is given to the winners on the FA Cup will not go to Hull, but will instead go to the team who finish 6th (at this moment in time Tottenham).

If Tottenham get this place in the Europa League - it's us in top spot for the Fair Play League.

These are the ranking in January, can't see anything more up-to-date

UEFA Respect Fair Play Intermediate Rankings 2013/14

Position Country Code Total Points Matches played
1 FIN 8.244 49
2 NOR 8.24 75
3 SWE 8.171 81
4 FRA 8.157 99
5 ENG 8.144 125
6 NED 8.106 84

From http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/Respect/02/04/29/94/2042994
Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 09:31 - Apr 21 with 1567 viewsJackFish

I can imagine the fuss on here if we did get in again, and we'd have to start in the first qualifying round playing the likes of Bala Town and whoever comes third in the Gibraltar league.

It's not going to happen though, the fair play places almost always go to the Scandinavian countries.
Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 09:35 - Apr 21 with 1544 viewsGrandPrix

I would love another European adventure!

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 09:59 - Apr 21 with 1503 viewsParlay

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 09:31 - Apr 21 by JackFish

I can imagine the fuss on here if we did get in again, and we'd have to start in the first qualifying round playing the likes of Bala Town and whoever comes third in the Gibraltar league.

It's not going to happen though, the fair play places almost always go to the Scandinavian countries.

Havent England qualified 6 of the last 10 times or something like that?

I seem to remember a stat such as that from 2 seasons ago anyway.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 19:19 - Apr 21 with 1294 viewsJackFish

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 09:59 - Apr 21 by Parlay

Havent England qualified 6 of the last 10 times or something like that?

I seem to remember a stat such as that from 2 seasons ago anyway.

Only Fulham have qualified for the Europa League through fair play, Man City and Villa both got into the intertoto cup through it a while back.
Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 19:25 - Apr 21 with 1273 viewsC_jack

Would love another crack at it

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 19:42 - Apr 21 with 1210 viewsDewi1jack

Found this and it puts Crapduff at the top of the fair play league

http://espnfc.com/stats/fairplay/_/league/eng.1/barclays-premier-league?cc=5739

No one can say Crapduff aren't good losers mind. After the practice they've had this season, they're nearly perfect

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 19:47 - Apr 21 with 1190 viewsJackFish

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 19:42 - Apr 21 by Dewi1jack

Found this and it puts Crapduff at the top of the fair play league

http://espnfc.com/stats/fairplay/_/league/eng.1/barclays-premier-league?cc=5739

No one can say Crapduff aren't good losers mind. After the practice they've had this season, they're nearly perfect

It's not just based on yellow and red cards, also takes into account positive play, fan behaviour and a number of other things.
Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 19:52 - Apr 21 with 1168 viewsshingle

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 19:25 - Apr 21 by C_jack

Would love another crack at it

Well thankfully we won`t, so you`ll just have to carry on loving.
Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 20:24 - Apr 21 with 1116 viewsDewi1jack

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 19:47 - Apr 21 by JackFish

It's not just based on yellow and red cards, also takes into account positive play, fan behaviour and a number of other things.

From what I've seen of our cousins this season...
Positive play- positively awful
Fan behaviour- they've all left the ground at Half time
Atmosphere- sounds pretty good piped through the loudspeakers
Entertainment value- ensuring the whole world is kept entertained, there is none better.

Besides that, they send out a weakened team against those they have given the team sheet to, knowing full well they couldn't beat them, how much more entertaining would it be to watch Crapduff lose to Glentoran

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 20:44 - Apr 21 with 1061 viewshobo

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 06:32 - Apr 21 by Johnw102

Last time I looked the premiership was in 5th place in the Europa league so will be no place for any of our teams.

Sorry John, didn't mean to mark your post down

Would love another European adventure. The early qualifying round would take the place of friendlies. We should know what to expect now, and know what is needed in terms of squad depth. I'd take a European run and a 13th place finish, just like this season
Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 22:35 - Apr 21 with 875 viewsItchySphincter

Did an English team ever qualify for Europe through the Fail Play League. I'd be surprised to find the answer is yes although vague memory tells me it nearly happened once.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 22:39 - Apr 21 with 853 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 22:35 - Apr 21 by ItchySphincter

Did an English team ever qualify for Europe through the Fail Play League. I'd be surprised to find the answer is yes although vague memory tells me it nearly happened once.

Yes. Fulham.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Europa league qualification again? Fair play league on 22:51 - Apr 21 with 803 viewsItchySphincter

'twas Fulham was it? Them I was thinking of.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024