Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If David Moyes was our new manager next season 13:14 - Apr 22 with 5635 viewsLiberty

What would you think ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:46 - Apr 22 with 1034 viewsperchrockjack

You ve read it!.

You like him by the sounds of it- a lot

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:51 - Apr 22 with 1032 viewsDarran

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:46 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

You ve read it!.

You like him by the sounds of it- a lot

Well answer the question.
He's so shit but we could never best him.q

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 15:09 - Apr 22 with 1012 viewssully49

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:15 - Apr 22 by oldcob

If he wanted a year out of football, maybe he could go to Cardiff for a season.

Would Everton take him back if Martinez was to move on???????

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 16:29 - Apr 22 with 969 viewsUxbridge

It's not very likely is it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 16:32 - Apr 22 with 965 viewswaynekerr55

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:32 - Apr 22 by Darran

If the 'Swansea Way' is so special it's strange how we never beat Moyes in a league game isn't it?

It's not special but it's the best way for our squad to play given the physique and our small resources.

BTW we gifted them those goals home and away in the league, if we'd done our jobs properly then we may have taken something.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 16:33 - Apr 22 with 963 viewsDarran

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 16:32 - Apr 22 by waynekerr55

It's not special but it's the best way for our squad to play given the physique and our small resources.

BTW we gifted them those goals home and away in the league, if we'd done our jobs properly then we may have taken something.

Yeah that'll be it we gifted Moyes 5 games in three seasons.

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 16:35 - Apr 22 with 952 viewsDyfnant

Moyes 8/1 next permanent swans manager

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 16:43 - Apr 22 with 937 viewswaynekerr55

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 16:33 - Apr 22 by Darran

Yeah that'll be it we gifted Moyes 5 games in three seasons.

Nope - Everton did us like a kipper. Yernited we gave them 3 hideous goals out of the 4 at the Liberty and the 2 at OT were also shambolic. That's us to a "t" though, soft as sh*t at times

Edit - do I get 100 straight lines for not making myself clear?
[Post edited 22 Apr 2014 16:45]

Login to get fewer ads

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 16:50 - Apr 22 with 926 viewsjruss1

So Moyes did ‘school’ us? Certainly in our first season up we got absolutely battered down here.

Yet, our manager that day has gone to a big club and proven himself and is set to win a league title. Moyes flopped, badly.

Only shows that sometimes, your resources limit what you can do. It was no surprise we got smashed by an experienced, talented side. Nothing to do with Moyes being some kind of tactical guru who worked us out, in my view.

Last season, they did the same thing to us down here with ML in charge. But where Rodgers went to Goodison with exactly the same approach later in the season, ML mostly abandoned our playing style in the return game. Putting Rangel on the wing to shut down Baines coming forward and Nathan Dyer in some kind of strange hybrid striker role. We bored the stadium to a 0-0 draw. Moyes had no answer.
If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 17:56 - Apr 22 with 862 viewsskippyjack

He knows his full backs does David..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 17:59 - Apr 22 with 856 viewsDanielswan

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 818 viewswaynekerr55

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 17:59 - Apr 22 by Danielswan

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 18:39 - Apr 22 with 804 viewsOldjack

i'D BE HAPPY the type of guy who could give us stability for years in the Prem

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:15 - Apr 22 with 778 viewsNeath_Jack

Without wishing to sound like a broken......waynekerr, has anyone been so good as to post Evertons final league positions every year since he was in charge, plus how much money he spent every season to get them to those positions. And as a Brucie bonus,, Evertons league positions before he went there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:16 - Apr 22 with 777 viewsDarran

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:15 - Apr 22 by Neath_Jack

Without wishing to sound like a broken......waynekerr, has anyone been so good as to post Evertons final league positions every year since he was in charge, plus how much money he spent every season to get them to those positions. And as a Brucie bonus,, Evertons league positions before he went there.

Who've you ever coached?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:19 - Apr 22 with 771 viewsNeath_Jack

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:16 - Apr 22 by Darran

Who've you ever coached?

Bitch.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:26 - Apr 22 with 760 viewsWarwickHunt

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 18:39 - Apr 22 by Oldjack

i'D BE HAPPY the type of guy who could give us stability for years in the Prem

You've also said you'd be happy with 38 points every season so you're obviously easliy pleased.

Simpletons usually are.
If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:44 - Apr 22 with 729 viewsOldjack

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:26 - Apr 22 by WarwickHunt

You've also said you'd be happy with 38 points every season so you're obviously easliy pleased.

Simpletons usually are.

Oi kanttttttttt fuk up is it , i also said throw in the odd cup , stability is massive for our club ,slowly slowly will see us get bigger only t*ats like you rush in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:44 - Apr 22 with 729 viewswaynekerr55

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:15 - Apr 22 by Neath_Jack

2005 apart - top 8 budget finished... top 8. You think Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Coleman, Fellaini, Mirralas were on anything less than 45k per week. Hardly peanuts

Until he wins something he's no more than a glorified Curbishley.

Happy to be proved wrong...
[Post edited 22 Apr 2014 19:47]

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:46 - Apr 22 with 722 viewswaynekerr55

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:16 - Apr 22 by Darran

Who've you ever coached?

I think I may change my avatar to "Reggie Blinker" as I've had one with that line

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:51 - Apr 22 with 703 viewsNeath_Jack

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:44 - Apr 22 by waynekerr55

2005 apart - top 8 budget finished... top 8. You think Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Coleman, Fellaini, Mirralas were on anything less than 45k per week. Hardly peanuts

Until he wins something he's no more than a glorified Curbishley.

Happy to be proved wrong...
[Post edited 22 Apr 2014 19:47]

Couldn't agree more, i don't buy into this "He done a fantastic job with Everton" bo11ocks. Spent plenty, won f*ck all. Even that useless c*nt Laudrup won a cup with us mun.

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:52 - Apr 22 with 697 viewsexiledclaseboy

It would almost be worth Moyes getting the job just for Waynekerr's reaction. I could write a nice little "Waynekerr Post Template" on the day Moyes is appointed which he could then post several times a day, ad nauseum for the entire duration of Moyes's tenure.

Poll: Tory leader

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:54 - Apr 22 with 690 viewsDarran

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:52 - Apr 22 by exiledclaseboy

It would almost be worth Moyes getting the job just for Waynekerr's reaction. I could write a nice little "Waynekerr Post Template" on the day Moyes is appointed which he could then post several times a day, ad nauseum for the entire duration of Moyes's tenure.

You've noticed too have you?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:55 - Apr 22 with 687 viewswaynekerr55

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:52 - Apr 22 by exiledclaseboy

I like you ECB. Even when you "casually c*nt me off" I feel nothing but a warm "ready brek esque" glow. I could never be RANCOUROUS towards you

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 19:56 - Apr 22 with 681 viewsWarwickHunt

Could you imagine Moyes here with Oscar back as fitness coach?

Wayne would need therapy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024