Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? 21:26 - Apr 30 with 964 viewsQuakerJack

Courtois playing for atletico against Chelsea, isn't allowed in the premier league. Should it be?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 21:28 - Apr 30 with 958 viewsBanosswan

Yes.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 21:28 - Apr 30 with 954 viewsC_jack

At the discretion of the parent club, don't see a problem if they say yes.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 21:30 - Apr 30 with 950 viewsJonnyTheJack

Yes.

If the club doesn't want that player he should be able to play every game, even if said player scores a hat trick against you and makes the manager look like an ar*e.
Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 21:31 - Apr 30 with 942 viewsCooperman

More fool Chelsea. I read somewhere that they have about 20 players out on loan around various parts of Europe.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 00:15 - May 1 with 834 viewsDyfnant

Clubs should only be allowed to loan out 2 players a season. Help stop the big clubs buying every decent prospect

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 06:49 - May 1 with 751 viewsDr_Winston

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 00:15 - May 1 by Dyfnant

Clubs should only be allowed to loan out 2 players a season. Help stop the big clubs buying every decent prospect

20 is taking the proverbial, but two is not enough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 09:04 - May 1 with 683 viewsBrockley_Jack

I don't think clubs should be allowed to stack players like chelsea and others in the premier do, and be allowed to loan them out around the top European leagues.
Clubs should be forced to loan to lower league clubs in their own countries. Adding the pressure of wages and players not wanting to play lower league stuff.
Chelsea have 40 players out on loan. That is only 10 short of two complete premier league squads.
Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 09:31 - May 1 with 660 viewsApeShit

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 09:04 - May 1 by Brockley_Jack

I don't think clubs should be allowed to stack players like chelsea and others in the premier do, and be allowed to loan them out around the top European leagues.
Clubs should be forced to loan to lower league clubs in their own countries. Adding the pressure of wages and players not wanting to play lower league stuff.
Chelsea have 40 players out on loan. That is only 10 short of two complete premier league squads.

There should be a limit, but not 2.

Around 6 is a good shout!
[Post edited 1 May 2014 9:34]
Login to get fewer ads

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 11:16 - May 1 with 623 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No player should be loaded out in the same division as the parent club. Man City and Chelsea loan players to Everton.

Everton take points of the other top teams using their loan players but they can't play against their parent clubs thereby handing them a points advantage. If that is not gaining an unfair advantage I don't know what is.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 11:57 - May 1 with 597 viewsDrizzy

Loan players should definitely be allowed to play against their parent clubs. Also put a limit on the number of players you can loan out within your division. While we're at it let's cap wages, stop raising ticket prices and sort out this greedy f*cking mess of a sport.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 12:00 - May 1 with 592 viewsDarran

Are loan players allowed to play against their parent clubs in the if their parent clubs give permission?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 12:36 - May 1 with 556 viewsNeathJack

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 12:00 - May 1 by Darran

Are loan players allowed to play against their parent clubs in the if their parent clubs give permission?

Not in the Premier League, no.
Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 13:26 - May 1 with 517 viewsBYMJacks

Yes.
Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 13:41 - May 1 with 508 viewsDarran

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 12:36 - May 1 by NeathJack

Not in the Premier League, no.

Are they still allowed in the FL with permission?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 17:01 - May 1 with 460 viewsJBT95

So if we were 18th and needed to win at Sunderland to have any chance of staying up... Ki scores against us and relegates us... yeah what a stupid rule!!

On the flip side... Gareth Barry scores against Man City Saturday and therefore Liverpool win the league... yeah what a stupid rule!

Arguably last night the Chelsea keeper playing for Madrid stopped Chelsea making it 2-2; thus sending them out of the competition.
[Post edited 1 May 2014 17:03]
Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 21:23 - Aug 20 with 319 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Loan players should not be allowed to play in the same division as their Parent Clubs.
The Loan system is not intended for clubs to loan GOOD players to mid tables sides so they can take points of their rivals.

Loans should be for young players to get experience in a lower division

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Should loan players be allowed to play against their employers? on 21:25 - Aug 20 with 310 viewsC_jack

I look forward to hearing your predictions for the World Cup, in December.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 21:26]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024