Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not again. 22:19 - May 3 with 784 viewsdgt73

I can't belive it, those cardiff fans crying on t.v. Again. Man-up FFS.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Not again. on 22:21 - May 3 with 767 viewsBryncochInn

They must have realised it was inevitable after last week's result surely? I'm more concerned about us at the moment.
Not again. on 22:22 - May 3 with 751 viewsJackfath

Not again. on 22:21 - May 3 by BryncochInn

They must have realised it was inevitable after last week's result surely? I'm more concerned about us at the moment.

What wrong with us?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Not again. on 22:34 - May 3 with 687 viewsBryncochInn

Not again. on 22:22 - May 3 by Jackfath

What wrong with us?

Not say there's anything necessarily wrong but I think we're all pondering how wise Garry's, now seemingly permanent, appointment will turn out to be and how much of the squad will be here next season, or want to be here?

Not feeling hugely excited after today's defeat though which Is more important than them lot going down for me.
Not again. on 22:36 - May 3 with 672 viewsJackfath

Not again. on 22:34 - May 3 by BryncochInn

Not say there's anything necessarily wrong but I think we're all pondering how wise Garry's, now seemingly permanent, appointment will turn out to be and how much of the squad will be here next season, or want to be here?

Not feeling hugely excited after today's defeat though which Is more important than them lot going down for me.

Get some perspective and trust those who have got us where we are.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024