Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave Jones 20:24 - May 4 with 3624 viewsDarran

Cardiff can't blame off-field issues for drop.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01yhrnj

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dave Jones on 11:16 - May 5 with 510 viewsmax936

Dave Jones on 23:11 - May 4 by reddythered

If you mean a seeming lack of financial control, I'd agree. Spending even in the Championship was way too high.

If I was in charge, it would be a case of sitting down with Ole, developing a plan for the next five seasons. Determining the style, type of players he wants. Work to strip the squad of non-performing, unwanted players. Run in the first few seasons with as small a squad as Ole believed would maintain Champonship football, backfilling with academy products short term to see if they can step up.

Basically a mixture of patience and financial prudence.

Maybe you should be emailing those sensible suggestions to Ole and Tan, they'll probably be laughed off though, but that's surely the road to go on, fair play.

Come and follow the Swans, you'll still be able have a few moans, but you'll be far happier
[Post edited 5 May 2014 11:17]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dave Jones on 11:17 - May 5 with 509 viewsreddythered

Dave Jones on 11:15 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

You and i know our fans are not the patient type, but i would like to see a few of our youngsters come through though, we already know how good Daehli is.

Obvious ones are Harris to play wide left opposite Noone, Healey up front. Some promising ones like Tommy O'Sullivan, but imo a year or two away from that. Ralls and Moore have both had extended loans in the Champ so I'd imagine they'll be in contention too.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Dave Jones on 11:17 - May 5 with 509 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dave Jones on 11:15 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

You and i know our fans are not the patient type, but i would like to see a few of our youngsters come through though, we already know how good Daehli is.

That's what's been your downfall as a club Scoobs, impatience. Spent mega money on some average players all the way up from the fourth and the club have a massive debt. And you're not likely to bounce straight back up next season either , and I hope I'm right about that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dave Jones on 11:18 - May 5 with 509 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 11:13 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

There we are then Scooby, another season over and all you have to show for it is two lucky wins against us and Man City. I do feel your pain , man

Fecking hell Bryn you're like a dog with a bone mun, i'm sure we had more lucky wins than two though, do a bit of research butt, i'll give you a clue, Norwich is another one, now that was a lucky win.
Dave Jones on 11:23 - May 5 with 506 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 11:13 - May 5 by swancity

Even though the results were atrocious. ogs is not manager material. Bit like asking Julian cleary to win a kick boxing tournament.

Hard to judge him on this season as he tried to change everything Mackay had done with the players. I think he should have a pre season to work with the players , obviously some will leave but i hope he brings in players that are up for the fight as the Championship will be a battle.
Dave Jones on 11:33 - May 5 with 490 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 11:17 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

That's what's been your downfall as a club Scoobs, impatience. Spent mega money on some average players all the way up from the fourth and the club have a massive debt. And you're not likely to bounce straight back up next season either , and I hope I'm right about that

First of all Bryn well done, you can put a sentence together when you try butt. Lets look at our big money signings, Cornelious (spelling), i agree a complete waste of money and probably cost Mackay his job, Caulker, he has been worth the money but lacked the quality around him, Medel, started off brilliant but faded as the season wore on, whether he lost motivation in the fact that we were losing each week only he can answer so it's hard to judge whether the money was well spent or not but another of Mackay's signings.

Whether we bounce straight back up is open to opinion. whether you are right of not doesn't concern me, nothing personal my old mate.
Dave Jones on 11:52 - May 5 with 469 viewsmonmouth

Dave Jones on 11:01 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Sorry, I know you're a busy man with the open top bus parade to prepare for next Sunday evening.
Fair play to the driver, it's a hell of a skill reversing all the way from city hall to the bay. Are they stopping at the quayside or carrying on?

Ahh..... remember it all Bryn.....open top bus....milling crowds.....all in red ....Uncle Tan phd........Kinnockio.......Top 4 with Vinnie's dosh....'we're coming for you'.....

Just all soooo last year.

Pop.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dave Jones on 12:06 - May 5 with 465 viewsswancity

Dave Jones on 11:52 - May 5 by monmouth

Ahh..... remember it all Bryn.....open top bus....milling crowds.....all in red ....Uncle Tan phd........Kinnockio.......Top 4 with Vinnie's dosh....'we're coming for you'.....

Pop.

But they've got a manager now who knows how to play the right way mun and can make tactical substitutions lol

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Dave Jones on 12:07 - May 5 with 465 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 11:52 - May 5 by monmouth

Pop.

Oh dear, yet another one 'pops' up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024