Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The private estate by the stadium where fans park 18:00 - May 7 with 7018 viewsjamiewillzjack

I've been parking in the private housing estate that is just off the roundabout by the indoor tennis courts near the stadium, apparently all signs state that you aren't allowed to use this estate if you are not a resident but when I've been parking there everyone seems to be using it for match day, anyway I've been issued parking tickets by millenium parking services telling me I must pay an outstanding fee for parking there which they call an offence, wasn't restricting any public paths and was not on double yellows, people have been telling me not to pay it because simply you don't have to? Any advice?
The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 19:14 - May 9 with 695 viewscontroversial_jack

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 19:12 - May 9 by exiledclaseboy

I've heard it all before. Numerous times. It's complete rot and you know it.

It's how the real world works. If you don't like it or want to accept this ; tough shit.
The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 19:23 - May 9 with 691 viewsexiledclaseboy

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 19:14 - May 9 by controversial_jack

It's how the real world works. If you don't like it or want to accept this ; tough shit.

That's point my "freeman" friend. It's the total opposite of "how the world works". If the world actually worked as you say it does you and your ilk wouldn't be such a source of fun and amusement for those of us who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

Do you send those "Notice of Understanding and Claim of Right" documents to various public bodies?

Poll: Tory leader

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 21:24 - May 9 with 665 viewsjack_lord

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 18:41 - May 9 by controversial_jack

The police were acting unlawfully in colluding with a private company. The police have no power no authority or jurisdiction whatsoever in what is a civil matter. The officer who sanctioned that should be fired as it's abuse of police power and a dereliction of duty.

In front of a camera and then a TV audience of 5 million and yet the police have had no action taken against them. I do think, however, that the debt collectors should be given a cap to what they can add to any fine that may be levied against someone for illegally parking. It is just not fair. The law is supposed to be fair, after all.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 21:32 - May 9 with 662 viewsSwanzay

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 00:37 - May 9 by controversial_jack

I.m glad people are finally waking up to these conmen and their attempted extortion

Well said!
The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 21:55 - May 9 with 653 viewscontroversial_jack

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 19:23 - May 9 by exiledclaseboy

That's point my "freeman" friend. It's the total opposite of "how the world works". If the world actually worked as you say it does you and your ilk wouldn't be such a source of fun and amusement for those of us who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

Do you send those "Notice of Understanding and Claim of Right" documents to various public bodies?

IT's the way it works, however not many people are aware of it and do not know their rights, therefore the public continue to be mislead
The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 21:59 - May 9 with 695 viewscontroversial_jack

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 21:24 - May 9 by jack_lord

In front of a camera and then a TV audience of 5 million and yet the police have had no action taken against them. I do think, however, that the debt collectors should be given a cap to what they can add to any fine that may be levied against someone for illegally parking. It is just not fair. The law is supposed to be fair, after all.

Ask them for a breakdown of costs, how they came to these figures. It is just extortion. They are only supposed to claim for loss of revenue, ie the next hours parking fee, Anything else is an unfair charge and is actually unlawful
The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 23:01 - May 9 with 670 viewsraynor94

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 21:59 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Ask them for a breakdown of costs, how they came to these figures. It is just extortion. They are only supposed to claim for loss of revenue, ie the next hours parking fee, Anything else is an unfair charge and is actually unlawful

Fair play you never fail to make me laugh

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 23:05 - May 9 with 666 viewsJackoBoostardo

My parents live there and it's a nightmare getting to their home and being able to park outside their home on a matchday as a result of non-residents parking there - and when it is clearly signed that the parking is for residents only.

In other words - no sympathy dude. My parents are pretty elderly and people like you have had little consideration. My parents, as well as the other residents there, have had their site fees increased to accommodate the costs incurred to policing the parking there and for bringing in parking contractors!

Pay the fine and consider it a lesson learned!
[Post edited 9 May 2014 23:08]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 23:06 - May 9 with 666 viewsSwanzay

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 23:01 - May 9 by raynor94

Not as much as you do to me!
The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 23:52 - May 9 with 640 viewscontroversial_jack

The private estate by the stadium where fans park on 23:01 - May 9 by raynor94

You don't really understand this discussion, do you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024