Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did Wales get on in their first group game? 01:32 - Jun 15 with 12495 viewscockett_jack

Could somebody please enlighten me?
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 01:35 - Jun 15 with 5240 viewsNeathJack

Didn't lose.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 01:37 - Jun 15 with 5231 viewsDJack

I see that you've reverted to type... I hope you choke on your projected ego... Please don't reply, pondlife.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 01:38 - Jun 15 with 5217 viewsDarran

Love this thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 01:40 - Jun 15 with 5207 viewscockett_jack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 01:35 - Jun 15 by NeathJack

Didn't lose.

Why didn't they lose?
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 01:42 - Jun 15 with 5190 viewsSgorioFruit

England need to practise their midfield bounce control. Just like Merthyr Town haha

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 01:52 - Jun 15 with 5165 viewscockett_jack

Should they take lessons from Wales?
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 01:56 - Jun 15 with 5158 viewsHighjack

There's still a load of first group games left to play give us a chance mun.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 02:06 - Jun 15 with 5135 viewsSwansNZ

Drew 1-1 with Hungary

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 02:11 - Jun 15 with 5130 viewsLiberty

Why has this site become so anti Welsh / Wales lately ?

Seems to have taken a new direction this last month or so......bit disappointing.

Swansea is in Wales, just a reminder to the 4 or 5 individuals who persist in abusing Wales.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 02:12 - Jun 15 with 5125 viewsNeathJack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 01:40 - Jun 15 by cockett_jack

Why didn't they lose?

Because we didn't' get beaten obviously.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 03:00 - Jun 15 with 5082 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

What a pathetic, petulant original post.

And to think you had the audacity to tell me to 'grow up' a few weeks back.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2014 3:01]

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 04:19 - Jun 15 with 5034 viewsNeiltheTaylor

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 02:11 - Jun 15 by Liberty

Seems to have taken a new direction this last month or so......bit disappointing.

Swansea is in Wales, just a reminder to the 4 or 5 individuals who persist in abusing Wales.

The irony being it's the raa raa Engaland types on here who are usually the most negative critics of the Swans too. Some comedy gold coming out from them today. Long May they continue to prove that they are absolute dicks and return from whence they came.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 04:24 - Jun 15 with 5030 viewsymaohyd

Fuc* off twa*

Follow someone else and stick your George Cross where the sun don't shine.

Wan*er

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 05:41 - Jun 15 with 4996 viewsJackfath

Who's abused wales?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 06:36 - Jun 15 with 4980 viewsymaohyd

I must be honest, sometimes I could support Cardiff with some of the tossers on here. I have plenty of English friends, don't see any difference in them being English or Welsh, I think the world of them.

But my biggest bugbear/hate is the little Englander in Wales mentality. As I say, so much so I could turn my back on the Swans if it became worse.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 06:46 - Jun 15 with 4972 viewsbuilthjack

A country the size of England should be reaching semi finals and finals every tournament, yet usually fail to do that. Must be disappointing for those 50 million English people in England, and the ones in Swansea, seeing failure so often, and having to harp on about that game nearly 50 years ago. Poor souls.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 07:44 - Jun 15 with 4922 viewsQuakerJack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 06:46 - Jun 15 by builthjack

A country the size of England should be reaching semi finals and finals every tournament, yet usually fail to do that. Must be disappointing for those 50 million English people in England, and the ones in Swansea, seeing failure so often, and having to harp on about that game nearly 50 years ago. Poor souls.

This...

I always get rubbished with this argument. There's more people in Yorkshire than Wales, wonder how Yorkshire would get on?

Who cares when you're going to lose early on and go out. All those major tournaments they've qualified for and they've only won one more than us, and that was a fit up as well.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 07:54 - Jun 15 with 4913 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on. That's the mentality I'd expect in the school yard, oh well I rest my case.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 08:42 - Jun 15 with 4858 viewscyril

Same old get to the finals, then blow up England, it's a good thing the plane that dropped them off kept the engine running

The devil is in the detail

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 08:58 - Jun 15 with 4824 viewsjackforever

That opening post is one of those somebody posts in the early hours whilst pi55ed. On waking today he will feel a right kent and apologise for his pathetic actions
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:50 - Jun 15 with 4722 viewsperchrockjack

I am a stage in my life when I m believing that taking pleasure in other s disappointnents should only be a compensation for our own country being utterly useless, feckless and pitifully didvided when it comes to football. We have north walians who see themselves as the best fans and cariff Swansea fans not exactly willing to share many beers before a game. We have a warped media bias and have no hope of ever qualifying for anything. Trust me Ive seen it all in technicolour. We ve nothing to crow about at football ;never will and really and truly its a bit unhealthy wanting England to feck it up. I know the English media wax it on but most English people are fine.
And yeah I have changed my tune

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:52 - Jun 15 with 4718 viewsdameedna

No doubt he drives a people mover
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 09:55 - Jun 15 with 4703 viewsVetchitBack

I know I have much more in common with an English football fan than a one of those tv vats who goes to Wales rugby games dressed as a daffodil. I would have though that'd be the same for most people on here but who knows?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:02 - Jun 15 with 4683 viewsperchrockjack

Its also the case the fact we have never and never will qualify for anything at all means we have to support or hate/not support another team to give us an interest.
Its no compensation is it for not seeing your country at a world cup

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 10:09 - Jun 15 with 4667 viewskarnataka

I live in England and most of my friends are English and I am absolutely fine with them passionately supporting their country and tbh I'd be disappointed in them if they didn't. I don't think any of them actually think England will win the WC because most of them are grumpy old gits like me and have learned from past experiences not to get too optimistic. However, it's the constant media circus surrounding an England qualification that I find the most unbearable because they all seem to have a totally deluded and disproportionate view of England's chances and very little on which to base that view.

It was mentioned a couple of times during the Spain-Netherlands game that the Dutch media had been playing down their team's chances in the WC. A refreshing bit of realism and a huge lesson in humility that the English media could learn a lot from in my opinion.

I don't hate England the country, I don't hate England the football team but less deluded hysteria in the media would be just fine with me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024