Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Ince At It Again 16:33 - Jun 17 with 1335 viewsHuw57

Talking to Sunderland, QPR , Hull , Stoke and West Brom. Another transfer window when this has happened. Jeeze.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Tom Ince At It Again on 17:02 - Jun 17 with 1261 viewsJackoBoostardo

Tom Ince loves whoring himself off to the highest bidder.

What a tart!

Instead of going with a club that offers the best prospects and security, he's showing he's purely money focussed. Wouldn't want him if this is his attitude. Securing better pay is one thing, but I don't feel he's focussing on his football.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Tom Ince At It Again on 17:05 - Jun 17 with 1240 viewsmax936

Qpr it is then, he'll fit right in there.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tom Ince At It Again on 17:08 - Jun 17 with 1233 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He looked poor when I went and watched the Wales U21 vs England U21 match recently. Nathan Redmond looked 10 times the player Ince could ever be.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tom Ince At It Again on 18:03 - Jun 17 with 1118 viewsjackboy03

i agree with max with his and his fathers egos should fit right in with harry redknapps inflated ego plus also agree with dwights i cant see what all the fuss is all about with him
Tom Ince At It Again on 18:04 - Jun 17 with 1114 viewsTheClash

Tom Ince At It Again on 17:08 - Jun 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He looked poor when I went and watched the Wales U21 vs England U21 match recently. Nathan Redmond looked 10 times the player Ince could ever be.

I am glad our club steered clear of him and his numpty father. The lad thinks he is better than he really is, and money has become bigger than football to him because of his Dad

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Tom Ince At It Again on 18:10 - Jun 17 with 1098 viewsNeath_Jack

Oh Tom, when will you learn that you must accept the first offer that comes your way, and don't dare to try and get the best deal for yourself. Nope, plant swans don't like that sort of behaviour, especially after you turned us down in the summer, how very dare you.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:06 - Jun 17 with 1025 viewsQuakerJack

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:08 - Jun 17 with 1022 viewsQuakerJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:06 - Jun 17 by QuakerJack

I've had a few posts come out blank recently, it's a shame as well because I actually gave Ince a good going over. The poor boy's ears will be burning

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Ince At It Again on 19:24 - Jun 17 with 986 viewsNatterjack

If only Ince was as good as he (and his father) thinks! Give him a year or two and he'll be at a League 1 side - still driving a Porsche about.
Tom Ince At It Again on 19:26 - Jun 17 with 978 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tom Ince At It Again on 19:24 - Jun 17 by Natterjack

If only Ince was as good as he (and his father) thinks! Give him a year or two and he'll be at a League 1 side - still driving a Porsche about.

Like many of our youth players then.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tom Ince At It Again on 19:53 - Jun 17 with 933 viewsMattG

Tom Ince At It Again on 18:10 - Jun 17 by Neath_Jack

Oh Tom, when will you learn that you must accept the first offer that comes your way, and don't dare to try and get the best deal for yourself. Nope, plant swans don't like that sort of behaviour, especially after you turned us down in the summer, how very dare you.

Nobody is saying he has to accept the first offer that comes his way.

What people are saying is that, by whoring himself out to clubs in such a public fashion, he is making himself look ridiculous.
Tom Ince At It Again on 19:56 - Jun 17 with 923 viewsHuw57

Tom Ince At It Again on 19:53 - Jun 17 by MattG

Nobody is saying he has to accept the first offer that comes his way.

What people are saying is that, by whoring himself out to clubs in such a public fashion, he is making himself look ridiculous.

And the fact that most of the teams he had a cup of tea with in January

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Tom Ince At It Again on 20:02 - Jun 17 with 906 viewsmax936

Tom Ince At It Again on 18:10 - Jun 17 by Neath_Jack

Well, come on mun, who does he think he is Messi ffs. plenty of players and players who are much better than him, get good deals for themselves, but they don't go on a tour first mun.

After seeing him perform against us when he came on for Blackpool at the Liberty a few yrs back, I really wanted us to sign him, I was still keen up until is well publicised tour in January, I really don't think we need a player with his obvious ego to be playing for us. IMHO.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tom Ince At It Again on 20:49 - Jun 17 with 854 viewsQuakerJack

When Tom Ince turns 35, he will wake up one morning and utter the words " right, I've made up my mind."

Tom Ince At It Again on 20:54 - Jun 17 with 835 viewsSwansNZ

Tom Ince At It Again on 20:49 - Jun 17 by QuakerJack

When Tom Ince turns 35, he will wake up one morning and utter the words " right, I've made up my mind."

... dad"

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Tom Ince At It Again on 22:17 - Jun 17 with 735 viewsLeonisGod

Tom Ince At It Again on 20:54 - Jun 17 by SwansNZ

... dad"

Lol

Anyway, wasn't he off to Milan? Hull must be a bit of an anticlimax.
Tom Ince At It Again on 22:20 - Jun 17 with 721 viewsbargoedjack

It's just like sixth formers going off on University open days ... maybe he wants to get a feel for which club would be best for him. I'd do the same in his position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024