Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pablo 19:05 - Jun 26 with 5750 viewslondonlisa2001

A couple of sites are beginning to rumour the transfer of Pablo Hernandez to Celta Vigo effective 1st July on a 4 year deal?

Would be a surprise unless there are behind the scenes issues ? Haven't seen a fee mentioned.
Pablo on 21:53 - Jun 26 with 1227 viewsraynor94

Pablo on 21:48 - Jun 26 by Huw57

You got the wrong Pablo.

Fair play your like a razor huw!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Pablo on 22:51 - Jun 26 with 1164 viewsNewhousemustscore

Pablo on 21:53 - Jun 26 by raynor94

Fair play your like a razor huw!

Talk about 2 different guys called Pablo Hernandez - Whenever he comes on as a sub or I see him warming up & I think "I wonder which Pablo Hernandez we'll get today" - the one who can't seem to get into the game, can't get a shot on target & misplaces the simplest of passes or the inventive Pablo who can thread a killer ball through the eye of a needle? You gotta agree with Darren - very inconsistent.
Pablo on 22:55 - Jun 26 with 1154 viewsMusical_Swan

Pablo on 22:51 - Jun 26 by Newhousemustscore

Talk about 2 different guys called Pablo Hernandez - Whenever he comes on as a sub or I see him warming up & I think "I wonder which Pablo Hernandez we'll get today" - the one who can't seem to get into the game, can't get a shot on target & misplaces the simplest of passes or the inventive Pablo who can thread a killer ball through the eye of a needle? You gotta agree with Darren - very inconsistent.

Hope it's the first on you mentioned going to Celta Vigo.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Pablo on 23:37 - Jun 26 with 1117 viewsUxbridge

Pablo on 19:14 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

oh fair enough - in which case I apologise for starting a crappy thread.

:-)

Oh dear Lisa. The tea boy's going to be all over this!

Hopefully Pablo gets a new contract. Done well for us and it'll annoy Darren. Win win.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pablo on 23:46 - Jun 26 with 1101 viewslondonlisa2001

Pablo on 23:37 - Jun 26 by Uxbridge

Oh dear Lisa. The tea boy's going to be all over this!

Hopefully Pablo gets a new contract. Done well for us and it'll annoy Darren. Win win.

ha ha :-)

I really like Pablo (although I agree re the frustration bit). He is so talented at times and one of the players that, in my case at least, makes me hold my breath when he is on form and gets the ball.

I'd love to see him stay.
Pablo on 08:46 - Jun 27 with 996 viewsperchrockjack

Talented but not particularly quick, not a great goalscorer,not a great shot on him,unable to tackle, prone to injury, but loved by many for some weird reason

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pablo on 09:00 - Jun 27 with 979 viewsJackSomething

Pablo on 08:46 - Jun 27 by perchrockjack

Talented but not particularly quick, not a great goalscorer,not a great shot on him,unable to tackle, prone to injury, but loved by many for some weird reason

Because most can spot an extremely talented footballer, thankfully, despite his inconsistency.

It's taken some 2 years and 90+ games to realise how good JDG is, so just about anyone can get there in the end. Perhaps it will sink in with Pablo by the end of the season.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pablo on 09:11 - Jun 27 with 962 viewsWarwickHunt

Pablo on 08:46 - Jun 27 by perchrockjack

Some of us prefer artistry to honest endeavour, Richie.
Login to get fewer ads

Pablo on 09:21 - Jun 27 with 955 viewsperchrockjack

Not one but two of my most esteemed adversaries.

Endeavour . I liked that what with all those Consuls and Mark11 Jags. Mini skirts too , Long John Baldry, a RADIO 1 that played music with a tune/lyrics and Jimmy Savilles sunday show.
Its what me made

Pablo on 09:26 - Jun 27 with 945 viewsJackSomething

Pablo on 09:21 - Jun 27 by perchrockjack

Not one but two of my most esteemed adversaries.

Endeavour . I liked that what with all those Consuls and Mark11 Jags. Mini skirts too , Long John Baldry, a RADIO 1 that played music with a tune/lyrics and Jimmy Savilles sunday show.
Its what me made

You played us like a fiddle, you rogue.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pablo on 09:31 - Jun 27 with 932 viewsperchrockjack

well you started it...

No helmets for motor bikes and once round the block fin Manselton for your driving test

Pablo on 10:38 - Jun 27 with 896 viewsicecoldjack

Pablo is quality . Didnt he have something like 8 assists this season despite having a few injuries?

2/3 goals as well so not so shabby, what i like about him is that he Will always try and Get on the ball and try and create despite some people moaning at him when it doesnt come off,takes balls to do that IMO .

Losing the ball tends to happen when you try to move it forward and we have far too many players that can only pass sideways so for me id sign him on an extension of a year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024