Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Davies 14:12 - Jul 6 with 5458 viewsScoobyWho

I expect him not to travel today to the USA if this Spurs thing has any mileage in it.
Anyone know of he is ?

Cant see Levy being happy with us if he is off for two weeks and not training with Spurs.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ben Davies on 14:26 - Jul 6 with 3756 viewsDyfnant

Who gives a crap about Levy. Give us what we want or do one

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Ben Davies on 14:34 - Jul 6 with 3694 viewsswanseacityfan

Monk said he was going to USA.

Why should we care what Levy thinks? He's our player.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2014 14:39]

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Ben Davies on 14:34 - Jul 6 with 3691 viewsWhiterockin

I expect him to travel. Lets see who is right.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Ben Davies on 14:42 - Jul 6 with 3638 viewsborinifanclub

Any one seen a list of who was on the plane and who was not?

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Ben Davies on 14:47 - Jul 6 with 3580 viewsHighjack

Ben Davies on 14:42 - Jul 6 by borinifanclub

Any one seen a list of who was on the plane and who was not?

The list of people not on the plane would be pretty large considering the world population is pushing 7 billion and the average transatlantic aircraft holds 400 people. I am probably on that list but I haven't seen it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ben Davies on 15:05 - Jul 6 with 3481 viewsmax936

Ben Davies on 14:26 - Jul 6 by Dyfnant

Who gives a crap about Levy. Give us what we want or do one

Exactly, fuk Levy and his polished head.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ben Davies on 15:14 - Jul 6 with 3441 viewsScoobyWho

Ben Davies on 15:05 - Jul 6 by max936

Exactly, fuk Levy and his polished head.

My point being he would have wanted to have tied this up now as opposed to seeing Davies disappear for 2 weeks. So yes cough up, but surely HJ doesn't want to drag this out, any more than he generally does that is.

Ben Davies on 15:48 - Jul 6 with 3318 viewsItchySphincter

If he is on the plane it means f all. If they want him he'll fly back.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Ben Davies on 16:00 - Jul 6 with 3258 viewsDyfnant

Ben Davies on 15:14 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

My point being he would have wanted to have tied this up now as opposed to seeing Davies disappear for 2 weeks. So yes cough up, but surely HJ doesn't want to drag this out, any more than he generally does that is.

With it taking his long I reckon If we're Interested in Gylfi, then Huw wants the deal done at the same time. Balls in our court ATM and Huw knows better than to throw that away, especially with Levy.

Ben Davies on 16:07 - Jul 6 with 3215 viewsWhiterockin

Ben Davies on 15:48 - Jul 6 by ItchySphincter

This.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Ben Davies on 16:15 - Jul 6 with 3170 viewsDevz00

Yeah it's happened before - players have been linked with clubs then gone on the pre-season tours with their current club before flying back to discuss a transfer elsewhere.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Ben Davies on 16:35 - Jul 6 with 3093 viewsScoobyWho

Ben Davies on 15:48 - Jul 6 by ItchySphincter

Well, that makes sense.
Lessens the chance of getting his signature.

Ben Davies on 16:41 - Jul 6 with 3037 viewsmax936

Ben Davies on 16:35 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

Well, that makes sense.
Lessens the chance of getting his signature.

The deals got to be right for us, then Ben, he'd be better off staying here in my opinion anyway and I hope he does

Ben Davies on 16:43 - Jul 6 with 3012 viewsDarran

Ben Davies on 16:41 - Jul 6 by max936

The deals got to be right for us, then Ben, he'd be better off staying here in my opinion anyway and I hope he does

He needs to have a chat with Richard Duffy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ben Davies on 16:46 - Jul 6 with 2985 viewsmax936

Ben Davies on 16:43 - Jul 6 by Darran

Yep.

Ben Davies on 16:58 - Jul 6 with 2917 viewsAnotherJohn

Ben Davies on 16:46 - Jul 6 by max936

Yep.

Yep, the prospect of finishing about six places higher (though sans silverware) and 5K a week better off (before tax) will make up for the poor air quality and the view from the flat, so I expect Ben will depart. However, the difference between staying and going isn't quite the same as it was for Duffy,
Ben Davies on 18:02 - Jul 6 with 2685 viewsDyfnant

Ben Davies on 16:58 - Jul 6 by AnotherJohn

Yep, the prospect of finishing about six places higher (though sans silverware) and 5K a week better off (before tax) will make up for the poor air quality and the view from the flat, so I expect Ben will depart. However, the difference between staying and going isn't quite the same as it was for Duffy,

He'll be doubling his basic wage at spurs for sure

Ben Davies on 18:04 - Jul 6 with 2673 viewsHighjack

Ben Davies on 16:43 - Jul 6 by Darran

I tried to have a chat with Richard Duffy once and it put me off my dinner.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Ben Davies on 18:05 - Jul 6 with 2667 viewsScoobyWho

I think my original point was whats the point in flying all the way out there and then come back because the deal, that no doubt will go ahead is stalled.

Levy must be slightly concerned, the swans could get at Ben whilst in the USA, change his mind and get him to sign a new deal.

Maybe Huw has called his bluff, by all accounts he is good at this end of the transfer game.

Ben Davies on 18:08 - Jul 6 with 2651 viewsHighjack

"I think my original point was whats the point in flying all the way out there and then come back because the deal, that no doubt will go ahead is stalled. "

Well if Spurs aren't willing to pay the price we want then there's no point in keeping our first choice left back at home whilst the rest of the squad jet off for pre season. If the deal does fall apart then he'll be sitting at home for weeks on his own playing twitter on his mega drive or whatever the young folk are into these days

Ben Davies on 18:18 - Jul 6 with 2593 viewsJackSomething

I find it amusing that with the amount of money in football today, anyone could think that a Premiership player crossing the Atlantic would in any way hinder a deal being done.

Not to mention that a contract has already probably been discussed between Ben's agent and Spurs. Once the teams agree on a deal, it's a medical and signing on the dotted line.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Ben Davies on 18:27 - Jul 6 with 2544 viewsWarwickHunt

Ben Davies on 16:58 - Jul 6 by AnotherJohn

I doubt if he'll be living in a council flat on Broadwater Farm, mate - probably around Totteridge with the rest of 'em.

Bit of a step up from Neath like (no disrepect to the Neathites on yer...Totteridge is posh as f*ck mun) although I'm sure he'll miss Dar's tea and biscuits...
Ben Davies on 18:30 - Jul 6 with 2530 viewsNeath_Jack

Ben Davies on 18:27 - Jul 6 by WarwickHunt

I doubt if he'll be living in a council flat on Broadwater Farm, mate - probably around Totteridge with the rest of 'em.

Bit of a step up from Neath like (no disrepect to the Neathites on yer...Totteridge is posh as f*ck mun) although I'm sure he'll miss Dar's tea and biscuits...

We chased a load of locals through that estate when we played them in the league cup donkeys years ago. We soon turned back on our heels a bit sharpish mind.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ben Davies on 18:40 - Jul 6 with 2474 viewsScoobyWho

Ben Davies on 18:18 - Jul 6 by JackSomething

I find it amusing that with the amount of money in football today, anyone could think that a Premiership player crossing the Atlantic would in any way hinder a deal being done.

Not to mention that a contract has already probably been discussed between Ben's agent and Spurs. Once the teams agree on a deal, it's a medical and signing on the dotted line.

I don't believe that at all. I believe in people making mistakes which are clouded by money.

What I also believe in is common sense and a viewpoint of ' why do it if it isn't necessary' '

Ben Davies on 19:01 - Jul 6 with 2340 viewsJackSomething

Ben Davies on 18:40 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

I don't believe that at all. I believe in people making mistakes which are clouded by money.

What I also believe in is common sense and a viewpoint of ' why do it if it isn't necessary' '

Fair enough.

I believe it is necessary for Ben to be on that plane if a deal hasn't been agreed. It tells Spurs that we're quite happy to keep him if they don't meet our valuation, whether that's true or not.

They're the party more invested in getting the deal done, so the club need to do everything they can to squeeze every last penny out of them. I seem to remember Vitesse doing the same with Bony last year.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024