Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poster you'd most like to have a pint with 20:03 - Jul 19 with 4699 viewspansypants

Jackfath is one having only briefly met him, I bet Dar has many tales to tell and a good drinking game with him would be to drink 2 fingers whilst he name dropped lol!!!

I reckon max is another but I hope he'd get a taxi rather than his bike that "washes out" back wheels!

Oldjack is another but alas I believe he has been banned from most ale houses.

Perchie and ECB would be fascinating as well.

Also the regulars who post on Glammy threads would be up for a drink.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:05 - Jul 19 with 3508 viewsItchySphincter

Dicky Thorpe, might be a skinfull though.........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:06 - Jul 19 with 3502 viewspansypants

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:05 - Jul 19 by ItchySphincter

Dicky Thorpe, might be a skinfull though.........

As long as Llangy isn't with me......

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:22 - Jul 19 with 3484 viewsmax936

Anytime Dicky just got back from the Queens, nice afternoon

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:27 - Jul 19 with 3471 viewspansypants

Any good new ales on tap?

Marks and Soarks doing 6 bottles for a tenner at mo.

Had a Gower Gold down the Brittannia earlier. Lovely village is Llanmadoc.

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:44 - Jul 19 with 3450 viewsQuakerJack

Freewheelin Jack, because I said I would and haven't got around to it.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:46 - Jul 19 with 3441 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jethro. I'd like to sort out whatever issues he has with me in a friendly manner.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:49 - Jul 19 with 3436 viewsOnslow

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:06 - Jul 19 by pansypants

As long as Llangy isn't with me......

How rude

She keeps passin' me by...

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:57 - Jul 19 with 3422 viewsmax936

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:27 - Jul 19 by pansypants

Any good new ales on tap?

Marks and Soarks doing 6 bottles for a tenner at mo.

Had a Gower Gold down the Brittannia earlier. Lovely village is Llanmadoc.

Had a few of them yday at the Neath Beer Festival yday, some other good beers there too, the Borough has got a Mirco Brewery now some good stuff as well.

Queens got a Cttage Brewery beer there 5.0% far to sweet for me though, so stuck with the other beer guesting London Pride.

Login to get fewer ads

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 21:20 - Jul 19 with 3392 viewsQuakerJack

Dav's gotta be up there... be good to chat about all things Penn State Football.

Darran as well. He's an enigma to me .

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 21:23 - Jul 19 with 3388 viewspansypants

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 21:20 - Jul 19 by QuakerJack

Dav's gotta be up there... be good to chat about all things Penn State Football.

Darran as well. He's an enigma to me .

Yep Dav hates me but once he met me I think he'd see me for the real me.......I hope!!!! He divides opinion but is a fountain of info

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 00:00 - Jul 20 with 3361 viewsKingBony

Raynor

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 01:35 - Jul 20 with 3322 viewsepaul

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:22 - Jul 19 by max936

Anytime Dicky just got back from the Queens, nice afternoon

I'm down in just less than 2 weeks , you can buy me a pint down there.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 01:37 - Jul 20 with 3321 viewsApeShit

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 20:46 - Jul 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Jethro. I'd like to sort out whatever issues he has with me in a friendly manner.

I don't think that is a good idea... there is something not right with him.
Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 01:39 - Jul 20 with 3316 viewsepaul

I'll have a beer with anyone off here, were all Jacks at the end of the day #onelove #SwanseaCity

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 01:41 - Jul 20 with 3316 viewsApeShit

I've had many a pint with Max396 & Oldjack and Landore (don't think he posts on here anymore) met Jackfath, JBG, perchrock (all in the Alma) and a guy called Matt how was on the night shit on the old site? Rikmayllstights? all decent people.

Would like a pint with Ux, Warickhunt, Dr. Winstone, Darran, Epaul, Dwight... that come to mind at the moment

EDIT: I met Nigel Nitts aswell if hes worth a mention? oh and LB7 ... Alot of posters gone missing these days!
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 1:48]
Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 02:24 - Jul 20 with 3295 viewsDrizzy

JackBorestardo.

So then after the pint I'd have something to smash him over the head with.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 02:27 - Jul 20 with 3294 viewsApeShit

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 02:24 - Jul 20 by Drizzy

JackBorestardo.

So then after the pint I'd have something to smash him over the head with.

He would just be spouting interesting facts non-stop.
Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 08:32 - Jul 20 with 3265 viewsJackfath

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 01:41 - Jul 20 by ApeShit

I've had many a pint with Max396 & Oldjack and Landore (don't think he posts on here anymore) met Jackfath, JBG, perchrock (all in the Alma) and a guy called Matt how was on the night shit on the old site? Rikmayllstights? all decent people.

Would like a pint with Ux, Warickhunt, Dr. Winstone, Darran, Epaul, Dwight... that come to mind at the moment

EDIT: I met Nigel Nitts aswell if hes worth a mention? oh and LB7 ... Alot of posters gone missing these days!
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 1:48]

What was your previous name on here?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 10:25 - Jul 20 with 3227 viewsperchrockjack

MET M E, at the Alma. Why not publically humiliate me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 10:57 - Jul 20 with 3207 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jackfath without doubt. Only met him once and it was far too brief. He's a lovely chap and I know for a fact we could talk for hours about the tale he's got to tell. Top lad.

Poll: Tory leader

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 12:41 - Jul 20 with 3169 viewsJackfath

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 10:57 - Jul 20 by exiledclaseboy

Jackfath without doubt. Only met him once and it was far too brief. He's a lovely chap and I know for a fact we could talk for hours about the tale he's got to tell. Top lad.

You're a very nice man and I dont care how big you are.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 12:57 - Jul 20 with 3159 viewsApeShit

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 08:32 - Jul 20 by Jackfath

What was your previous name on here?

Stick Up Kid
Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:07 - Jul 20 with 3148 viewsmax936

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 12:57 - Jul 20 by ApeShit

Stick Up Kid

Hows it going mush, last I heard was that you was totally loved up

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:08 - Jul 20 with 3147 viewsApeShit

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:07 - Jul 20 by max936

Hows it going mush, last I heard was that you was totally loved up

Alan is a knob aint he, I'm still about... haven't been to the Alma in about 2 years though!
Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 13:12 - Jul 20 with 3139 viewsDarran

Poster you'd most like to have a pint with on 12:57 - Jul 20 by ApeShit

Stick Up Kid

What was your mates name on here Stick the one with the Tatts?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024