Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Israel 10:27 - Jul 21 with 7113 viewsperchrockjack

were blitzed and wiped from the map, would that solve matters.

I get the impression many would like it to be hammered and the Palastinians would then be free to ...

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If Israel on 18:13 - Jul 21 with 1254 viewsAnotherJack

If Israel on 18:21 - Jul 21 with 1244 viewsFree_Willy

If Israel on 18:52 - Jul 21 with 1225 viewsAnotherJack

If Israel on 18:21 - Jul 21 by Free_Willy

It's already in motion
http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east
If Israel on 20:20 - Jul 21 with 1202 viewsperchrockjack

So nobody has the guts to type what they think.proble mis all Israel-read this thread as evidence.israel is a sovereign state whether Arab countries like it or not.

They are firing rockets into Israel

Ceasefire brokered by Egypt is accepted by Israel but not Hamas..why..maybe because Hamas needs a cause

If Israel on 20:27 - Jul 21 with 1199 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Israel on 20:20 - Jul 21 by perchrockjack

So nobody has the guts to type what they think.proble mis all Israel-read this thread as evidence.israel is a sovereign state whether Arab countries like it or not.

Ceasefire brokered by Egypt is accepted by Israel but not Hamas..why..maybe because Hamas needs a cause

What do you think we should have the guts to type then, Perch? That we think Israel should be wiped off the map? Well I don't think that and have said so on the other thread.

Today Israel shelled a hospital in an area that they told residents of Gaza to go to in order to be safe. Five more killed. Over 600 now.

This isn't a war, it would be irrelevant if Hamas accepted a ceasefire or not. Israeli ground troops are rampaging through residential areas killing innocent non-combatants by the score. Sections of the more hardline Israeli press is gunning for Netanyahu because they don't think he's going far enough.

As I said in the other thread, regardless of the rights and wrongs here, and there are rights and wrongs aplenty on both sides of this debate, Israel is creating a massacre in Gaza and the world is standing by watching and doing nothing. It took the main news this evening 15 minutes to even mention it.

Poll: Tory leader

If Israel on 20:33 - Jul 21 with 1192 viewsperchrockjack

Clearly Israel is the problem.hamas and it's people are the innocents.how to stop it.?ceasefire, maybe Hamas should agree clasie. It would help if they quit firing rockets into Israel too.if they did Israel would be completely without a reason to do what they are doing....Hamas has started this and Israel is incapable of restraint.left wingers have always supported Hamas, Palestine and I we'll remember tony benn in full flow on the issue

If Israel on 20:37 - Jul 21 with 1191 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Israel on 20:33 - Jul 21 by perchrockjack

Clearly Israel is the problem.hamas and it's people are the innocents.how to stop it.?ceasefire, maybe Hamas should agree clasie. It would help if they quit firing rockets into Israel too.if they did Israel would be completely without a reason to do what they are doing....Hamas has started this and Israel is incapable of restraint.left wingers have always supported Hamas, Palestine and I we'll remember tony benn in full flow on the issue

Clearly Israel is the problem now because they're on the ground in Gaza. As someone pointed out the other day, the fourth largest army in the world v what is essentially the world's largest prison camp.

It's not a left/right issue in any way. Please don't reduce it to that.

If Israel on 20:39 - Jul 21 with 1189 viewsLohengrin

If Israel on 20:20 - Jul 21 by perchrockjack

"Ceasefire brokered by Egypt is accepted by Israel but not Hamas..why..maybe because Hamas needs a cause"

Or perhaps they want to go home? Perhaps they've had enough of Russians murdering their children? Could be that.

What I really think, Perch, is that the Royal Navy ought to have sank The Exodus as it tried to run the blockade and prevented all of the death and misery that has gone on in unceasing wretchedness since 1948.

If there is anybody who views the Israelis as victims in any of this then that must stand as testament to the twin powers of propaganda and gullibility.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

If Israel on 20:40 - Jul 21 with 1188 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry but I've seen it for over 50 yrs. left lean towards Hamas the right and USA to Israel.please don't try to argue that.if you do, I'll switch on the telly and go inside

If Israel on 20:42 - Jul 21 with 1186 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Israel on 20:40 - Jul 21 by perchrockjack

Sorry but I've seen it for over 50 yrs. left lean towards Hamas the right and USA to Israel.please don't try to argue that.if you do, I'll switch on the telly and go inside

In general yes, but the right has as much anti-Israeli sentiment as the left and that's a fact, especially at the extreme fringes.

Oh look, Lohengrin's online to prove my point. Top timing.

If Israel on 20:44 - Jul 21 with 1183 viewsperchrockjack

Wrong blatantly so.

Anyway I ll leave loh and you to it.

Another month clasie and we ll be back at each other's throats

If Israel on 20:47 - Jul 21 with 1181 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Israel on 20:44 - Jul 21 by perchrockjack

Wrong blatantly so.

Anyway I ll leave loh and you to it.

Another month clasie and we ll be back at each other's throats

You're denying that there's anti-Israeli sentiment on the right of the spectrum, more specifically the far-right?

Bloody hell.

If Israel on 20:53 - Jul 21 with 1177 viewsperchrockjack

Are you denying that primarily it's left wingers that are more concerned with the Palestinian cause.deny that and I ll eat gladioli for a week.youre smart but not that objective and frankly not that tolerant.heresy I know but we ll end it there thanks...

If Israel on 21:02 - Jul 21 with 1170 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Israel on 20:53 - Jul 21 by perchrockjack

Are you denying that primarily it's left wingers that are more concerned with the Palestinian cause.deny that and I ll eat gladioli for a week.youre smart but not that objective and frankly not that tolerant.heresy I know but we ll end it there thanks...

No, in fact I agreed above that "generally" justice for Palestine is a cause embraced by the left. But there are those on the right that feel the same and there are anti-Israeli/semite sentiments on both sides.

If Israel on 21:07 - Jul 21 with 1162 viewsLohengrin

I should have thought that anti-israeli sentiment transcended the political spectrum and encompassed anybody and everybody with morality; a normal, healthy intuition as to what's right and wrong.

If Israel on 21:08 - Jul 21 with 1005 viewsLohengrin

If Israel on 20:47 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

You're denying that there's anti-Israeli sentiment on the right of the spectrum, more specifically the far-right?

Bloody hell.

The EDL are rabidly pro-israel.

If Israel on 21:11 - Jul 21 with 999 viewsperchrockjack

Should hamas accept cease fire

If Israel on 21:12 - Jul 21 with 998 viewsDarran

If Israel on 21:07 - Jul 21 by Lohengrin

I should have thought that anti-israeli sentiment transcended the political spectrum and encompassed anybody and everybody with morality; a normal, healthy intuition as to what's right and wrong.

I agree killing people is quite simply wrong.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Israel on 21:14 - Jul 21 with 993 viewsperchrockjack

Unless the cause is justified as it's been in the many wars gob has been part of.hell we were at war for most of the centuries somewhere or other

If Israel on 21:17 - Jul 21 with 991 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Israel on 21:08 - Jul 21 by Lohengrin

The EDL are rabidly pro-israel.

That's because the EDL is rabidly anti-muslim.

If Israel on 21:44 - Jul 21 with 983 viewsCatullus

If we want to bring peace to the world ( and while we're at it, put the environment right ) then some divine being needs to remove any and all traces of human life.
As long as we are here there will be death, destruction and pollution.

In the interests if fairness, if we were going to get rid of every jew, then we'd have to get rid of every Muslim, Christian, Hindu, seventh day adve......you get the picture, every religious person.
But would us non believers bring peace?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If Israel on 22:28 - Jul 21 with 972 viewsLohengrin

If Israel on 21:17 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

There's that and there's also who's footing the bill, by all accounts.

If Israel on 00:08 - Jul 22 with 935 viewsepaul

If Israel on 14:05 - Jul 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Well f@k me that's a cracking video .

Everything's ok then , carry on killing children & women israel

They should show that on prime time tv so we can all see it & put our minds at rest .

I lasted 40 secs t see what a pile of horsesh1t that was

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

If Israel on 08:20 - Jul 22 with 896 viewsBrockley_Jack

If Israel on 21:17 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

Muslims are not a race or people unlike the Jews. I'd suggest they are not racist but more a home guard similar to dad's army.
If Israel on 08:40 - Jul 22 with 885 viewsLohengrin

If Israel on 08:20 - Jul 22 by Brockley_Jack

Muslims are not a race or people unlike the Jews. I'd suggest they are not racist but more a home guard similar to dad's army.

Nor are the Jews a race. I don't think anybody would have mistaken Sammy Davies jnr and Menachem Begin for twins.

EDIT: Dad's Army!
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 8:41]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024