Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My lads season ticket just arrived... 08:38 - Jul 25 with 5043 viewsscottishjack

...nice!

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:46 - Jul 25 with 3806 viewspencoedjack

That is very nice mate ....

Sure some will find something to moan about though ....
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:47 - Jul 25 with 3787 viewsDarran

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:46 - Jul 25 by pencoedjack

That is very nice mate ....

Sure some will find something to moan about though ....

Surely if they cut down on the packaging they could reduce the price of season tickets.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:48 - Jul 25 with 3782 viewsPrivate_Partz

I must say that looks very impressive. I also like the 'NOT JUST another football club' thingy to promote the club. similar to Joe's 'Everything else is just ice cream'. It looks like the Marketing Dept are upping their game which is very good news.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:51 - Jul 25 with 3763 viewsUxbridge

Nice to see a bit of effort with that. Well done the club.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:51 - Jul 25 with 3755 viewspencoedjack

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:47 - Jul 25 by Darran

Surely if they cut down on the packaging they could reduce the price of season tickets.

Or knock 50p off a pre season friendly

Saying that as I discovered yesterday, most of the whingers don't have a season ticket and in some cases have only see the Swans play via a stream.

Bizarre.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 8:53]
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:51 - Jul 25 with 3749 viewsNeath_Jack

Did Huw Cooze print them?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:52 - Jul 25 with 3735 viewsPhil_S

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:51 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Did Huw Cooze print them?

JUst the design Neathie, just the design

Not just another football club
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:57 - Jul 25 with 3641 viewsNeath_Jack

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:52 - Jul 25 by Phil_S

JUst the design Neathie, just the design

Not just another football club

In all seriousness, is that just for the juniors or adults as well?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:58 - Jul 25 with 3622 viewsPhil_S

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:57 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Not sure to be honest, didn't know they were coming out like that

Reading the picture on the box then I would have said juniors, would like to think the adult one has something similar?
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:59 - Jul 25 with 3592 viewsNatterjack

I can't believe our club are finally getting it together at last. Excellent design which makes the supporter feel special.

My little nephew will be taking his to bed with him every night for months to come. I might even follow suit and replace my copy of readers wives for a day or two.
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:01 - Jul 25 with 3571 viewsscottishjack

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:58 - Jul 25 by Phil_S

Reading the picture on the box then I would have said juniors, would like to think the adult one has something similar?

In all honesty, I'm quite happy if mine arrives in just an envelope. Nice touch for the kids though, quite impressed.
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:04 - Jul 25 with 3535 viewsNeath_Jack

A very nice touch. When all is said and done, it is "only" a season ticket, but one with bells and ribbons on. The kids will love that i'm sure.

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:07 - Jul 25 with 3503 views3swan

I would hope so, instead of just thinking about the NEW fans, and ignoring the oldies

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:07 - Jul 25 with 3502 viewspencoedjack

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:01 - Jul 25 by scottishjack

In all honesty, I'm quite happy if mine arrives in just an envelope. Nice touch for the kids though, quite impressed.

Can you imagine some on here if only kids got them ......... This thread would be a 50 pager.

Same as you I have a draw in the garage with all my season tickets and 100's of old stubs thrown in ... so its make no difference to me.
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:15 - Jul 25 with 3410 viewsJackfath

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:07 - Jul 25 by pencoedjack

Can you imagine some on here if only kids got them ......... This thread would be a 50 pager.

Same as you I have a draw in the garage with all my season tickets and 100's of old stubs thrown in ... so its make no difference to me.

Drawer.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:19 - Jul 25 with 3364 viewspencoedjack

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:15 - Jul 25 by Jackfath

Drawer.

I will reply to your post for the last time >>>> after this please refer to last nights you tube clip for what I really want to reply.

Ta
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:29 - Jul 25 with 3267 viewsJackfath

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:19 - Jul 25 by pencoedjack

I will reply to your post for the last time >>>> after this please refer to last nights you tube clip for what I really want to reply.

Ta

It's very odd how you hate me so.

You need to chill out.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:32 - Jul 25 with 3223 viewspencoedjack

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:29 - Jul 25 by Jackfath

It's very odd how you hate me so.

You need to chill out.

One last time .... I don't hate you I find you very boring & tedious.

Ta
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:35 - Jul 25 with 3195 viewsJackfath

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:32 - Jul 25 by pencoedjack

One last time .... I don't hate you I find you very boring & tedious.

Ta

You think I'm a c. unt. I'm not. What does that make you? You say the same thing about me often on here. I'd say, with all due respect, you're the one who's got the huge problem.

Think on.

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 10:09 - Jul 25 with 2971 viewsTrundle10

Back on topic... Hope my son's ticket arrives today. His birthday tomorrow and i was going to wrap the receipt up to give to him! Fingers crossed.
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 10:17 - Jul 25 with 2911 viewsfbreath

You are the past

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 10:25 - Jul 25 with 2847 viewsairedale

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:57 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Just the juniors I would have thought.

I've got a future, but not a big one.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 11:38]
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 10:35 - Jul 25 with 2792 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Thats great presentation
I like
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 11:15 - Jul 25 with 2608 viewssully49

Very impressive. It's right to target the kids, they're the future,long after us fuddy duddys are long gone. Does it still give 10% discount in the store?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 11:22 - Jul 25 with 2567 viewsTreorchyjack

Is that a wallet? Hope so, have been waiting for one since 2006.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024