Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jefferson Montero ... 20:10 - Jul 25 with 2060 viewsDanielswan

I was extremely sceptical untill I watched ...

He definately knows how to say goodbye to his defender, his crosses dont produce an end product in this video .... but the crosses themselfs arent bad if you look at where the ball lands ... I counted 3 bad crosses out of many.

I could draw a lot of comparissons to Dyer, both fast, technically good ... but they lack vision when it comes to crossing. Montero just seems to cross it hoping for the best, he is very fixated on the ball .... but his crosses do actually land in dangerous areas. I have renewed hope for this guy ....

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Jefferson Montero ... on 20:38 - Jul 25 with 1960 viewss1ackjack

I agree with you there Daniel, he looks a real livewire and will give many defenders some sleepless nights I'm sure. Seems to run for everything and does not give up when the ball seems lost. I know Youtube highlights can be pretty deceiving but I'm really looking forward to seeing more of those dribbling skills next season.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Jefferson Montero ... on 21:02 - Jul 25 with 1842 viewslibertyjack22

I can here the fans singing this already........

Jeffer Jefferson
Jeffer Jefferson
Jeffer Jefferson
Jefferson Montero

COYS

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

Jefferson Montero ... on 21:28 - Jul 25 with 1769 viewsSwan91

Quite a lot of those attempts could've easily been goals if he had better strikers. They didn't seem to jump high at all or get in the dangerous position.

If he had tall(ish) strikers who can get in dangerous positions and can jump high and score from headers(gomis and bony) he could've easily had way more assists.

I'm feeling positive about every signing we've made this season and I am looking forward for this season! Pace,height and attacking quality...... The team on paper looks great overall. And possibly a handful against most of the PL teams.
Jefferson Montero ... on 21:33 - Jul 25 with 1749 viewsmidswan

It looks like most of the clips show him on the left wing.....do you think this will be his position? Routs/or Dyer on right?
Jefferson Montero ... on 22:30 - Jul 25 with 1583 viewsDanielswan

Jefferson Montero ... on 21:33 - Jul 25 by midswan

It looks like most of the clips show him on the left wing.....do you think this will be his position? Routs/or Dyer on right?

Yeah, I dont think he can cross from a right position at all ... he seems to be very one footed.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Jefferson Montero ... on 22:42 - Jul 25 with 1535 viewsPozuelosSideys

A lot like when Nathan joined us. All very raw and possibly lacking any real end product. Dyer used to have bags of pace but often got criticised for running up dead ends and trying to do too much.

Plenty of polishing needed with Montero, but a lot of potential there. The pace alone will be enough to cause full backs nightmares as weve that with the two we've got now.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jefferson Montero ... on 23:10 - Jul 25 with 1423 viewsGrandPrix

Jefferson Montero ... on 21:02 - Jul 25 by libertyjack22

I can here the fans singing this already........

Jeffer Jefferson
Jeffer Jefferson
Jeffer Jefferson
Jefferson Montero

COYS

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Jefferson Montero ... on 00:07 - Jul 26 with 1314 viewsDarwin09

Jefferson Montero ... on 22:30 - Jul 25 by Danielswan

Yeah, I dont think he can cross from a right position at all ... he seems to be very one footed.

Ecuador fan here. Excited to see Montero at Swans!

Montero is extremely 2-footed. He played mostly on the right at Villarreal. However since Antonio Valencia has been on the right wing for Ecuador for the last 8 years, Montero's spot has been on the left.

Montero's last 6 months have been spotty in terms of form and injury, but hopefully he gets back to normal soon because he can be unplayable. He will give right backs nightmares.
Login to get fewer ads

Jefferson Montero ... on 05:10 - Jul 26 with 1182 viewsScoobyWho

Jefferson Montero ... on 22:42 - Jul 25 by PozuelosSideys

A lot like when Nathan joined us. All very raw and possibly lacking any real end product. Dyer used to have bags of pace but often got criticised for running up dead ends and trying to do too much.

Plenty of polishing needed with Montero, but a lot of potential there. The pace alone will be enough to cause full backs nightmares as weve that with the two we've got now.

Can you imagine how a defender would feel after sixty minutes of that followed by an in form Nathan or Routs on as a sub afterwards. Then they switch, etc.

If they all stay fit things could get tasty.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024