Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth fan here 20:22 - Jul 27 with 16445 viewspafcgreens

Hi all.

I've just got home from the game today.

First of all, I had a quick look at the match thread on here, plenty about McCormick. Most Argyle fans are very happy with the fact he's our keeper, he is a fan's favourite, I have no issue at all with him being at the club. He did a terrible thing, but anybody who has met him knows Luke doesn't have a bad bone in his body, great guy and club rep, hence why he's club captain. I'd also like to say, Luke get's hounded like a dog home and away from opposition fans, I didn't hear anything from your bunch at all today which was a welcome surprise. He's largely considered to be the best, or one of the best keepers in League 2, today's error was uncharacteristic.

On to the game.

It was really good to see Jonjo Shelvey come over to our fans to sign some autographs for some kids, and one adoring Liverpool fan who had come along to see Shelvey, seemed a really top guy and he was applauded by the home fans.

The opening exchanges were a bit cagey. With the opening goal I'll have to see a replay, might have been a blooper from Luke, but I get the feeling that in a league game, with that stand full instead of empty, it would have been given as a foul, hmm.

You dominated the opening half an hour really, Shelvey was excellent, as were your CM's. Dyer had a tough time against our LB.

We came in to the game more toward the end and it took the side netting and a smart save to deny an equaliser.

In the second half, we changed our formation and you struggled to deal with us for the opening 20 mins of the second period, this is the time we needed a goal. But the 2nd killed our momentum, good ball in, not dealt with, and a good finish. The third, great movement, lovely goal, and the fourth, just about the best free kick I've seen in many a year of watching football.

Your best player's were Shelvey and Gylfi Sigurdsson when on.

A decent 5000 strong crowd today, and credit to the 400 or so of your lot, made good noise and great to see both sets of fans applauding each other at the final whistle.

All the best for the season
Plymouth fan here on 21:00 - Jul 27 with 1673 viewsJackSomething

Plymouth fan here on 20:59 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Yeah bore off.

You really don't like being called on it do you? Noticed it happens a lot more these days.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Plymouth fan here on 21:02 - Jul 27 with 1662 viewsdgt73

Plymouth fan here on 20:59 - Jul 27 by Darran

I bet he doesn't think about it.

I'll take your word for it.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Plymouth fan here on 21:03 - Jul 27 with 1658 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 21:00 - Jul 27 by JackSomething

You really don't like being called on it do you? Noticed it happens a lot more these days.

Called on what?

I could go around telling lots of people they are boring, they are this, they are that etc. However I do not think I have the right to do so. I believe everyone has an opinion and something to contribute.

I suggest its people like you who think they are superior and feel they have the right to belittle others.

Do one bore.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Plymouth fan here on 21:04 - Jul 27 with 1641 viewsskippyjack

I'm a fairly nice guy.. but I haven't killed anyone
I've never driven while drunk.. he has
I can't even get an opportunity to be a plumber to make a living
I haven't had any convictions
I don't smoke
I don't drink Alcohol

So a killer is respected more than I am
Will probably earn a better living than I ever will
I'm concerned, are you?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Plymouth fan here on 21:05 - Jul 27 with 1620 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 21:04 - Jul 27 by skippyjack

I don't smoke
I don't drink Alcohol

I'm concerned, are you?

Look out Skipp, the Planet Swans police are about flexing their net muscles.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Plymouth fan here on 21:10 - Jul 27 with 1566 viewsdgt73

I don't smoke
I don't drink Alcohol

I'm concerned, are you?

You have totally lost me on that post. Who has respect for the Plymouth keeper ? And your employment or lack of it, what has it got to do with this thread?

Plymouth fan here on 21:10 - Jul 27 with 1565 viewsJackSomething

Plymouth fan here on 21:03 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Called on what?

I could go around telling lots of people they are boring, they are this, they are that etc. However I do not think I have the right to do so. I believe everyone has an opinion and something to contribute.

I suggest its people like you who think they are superior and feel they have the right to belittle others.

Do one bore.

It's funny you're in full-on defence mode when all I did was suggest that posts like the one earlier could be the reason why so many people seem to dislike you. Never said I disliked you.

That nerve seems awfully raw. Also funny that you don't think you have the right to call people boring, then go ahead and do just that. You used to be much better at this kind of thing.

Plymouth fan here on 21:10 - Jul 27 with 1557 viewsraynor94

I don't smoke
I don't drink Alcohol

I'm concerned, are you?

Okay, why can't you be a plummer? and he's done the time society said he should, he's moved on, it would be great if you could

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth fan here on 21:11 - Jul 27 with 1539 viewsskippyjack

Plymouth fan here on 21:10 - Jul 27 by dgt73

You have totally lost me on that post. Who has respect for the Plymouth keeper ? And your employment or lack of it, what has it got to do with this thread?

Then you have skilled people like this.. can't read.. his lack of understanding.. I'm concerned.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Plymouth fan here on 21:13 - Jul 27 with 1523 viewsLiberty

Plymouth fan here on 21:00 - Jul 27 by JackSomething

He ( jf) is back to his old self again. Shame really but does provide something to laugh at. Feel sorry for those on the receiving end, who don't know what he's like.

Loves the attention see.

Thought the op was a great post and thanks for your positive, honest and upbeat report on the match.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Plymouth fan here on 21:13 - Jul 27 with 1524 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 21:10 - Jul 27 by JackSomething

It's funny you're in full-on defence mode when all I did was suggest that posts like the one earlier could be the reason why so many people seem to dislike you. Never said I disliked you.

That nerve seems awfully raw. Also funny that you don't think you have the right to call people boring, then go ahead and do just that. You used to be much better at this kind of thing.

I would comment on your previous posting, however I've rarely noticed you, let alone enough to draw a conclusion about whether people like or dislike you. Moreover, I really couldn't give two hoots.

Now, do one, bore.

Plymouth fan here on 21:13 - Jul 27 with 1520 viewsdgt73

Plymouth fan here on 21:11 - Jul 27 by skippyjack

Then you have skilled people like this.. can't read.. his lack of understanding.. I'm concerned.

Wtf ??????????????????????????????????????

Plymouth fan here on 21:14 - Jul 27 with 1509 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 21:13 - Jul 27 by Liberty

He ( jf) is back to his old self again. Shame really but does provide something to laugh at. Feel sorry for those on the receiving end, who don't know what he's like.

Loves the attention see.

Thought the op was a great post and thanks for your positive, honest and upbeat report on the match.

It's such a shame people have lost their sense of humour on here.

No wonder I rarely post these days.

Plymouth fan here on 21:15 - Jul 27 with 1501 viewsthe_oracle

Plymouth fan here on 20:38 - Jul 27 by JackSomething

I'd wager that posts like this are why a lot of people don't like you.

Thanks to the OP for his info on the game, even though I disagree with you on McCormick.

You are right jacksomething. You can see the sarcasm oozing from every word.
Plymouth fan here on 21:18 - Jul 27 with 1480 viewsskippyjack

Plymouth fan here on 21:10 - Jul 27 by raynor94

Okay, why can't you be a plummer? and he's done the time society said he should, he's moved on, it would be great if you could

I'd probably could become a plumber.. but I'll have to study for 3 years for free.. lack of apprenticeships that will take at least 2 years.. then learn for free for like 2 years.. 7 years to earn a trade that might be falling on its arse.. while lukey is a well respected member of society with his comfy home and life.. while it would take me 10 years of free will.

Plymouth fan here on 21:18 - Jul 27 with 1307 viewsJackfath

Let's not let this great thread turn into yet another about me.

Plymouth fan here on 21:20 - Jul 27 with 1300 viewsskippyjack

Plymouth fan here on 21:13 - Jul 27 by Liberty

Loves the attention see.

Defending a killer.. I'm concerned.. he's skilled.. concerned.

Plymouth fan here on 21:20 - Jul 27 with 1293 viewsdgt73

Plymouth fan here on 21:18 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Let's not let this great thread turn into yet another about me.

I'm going for a lay down, this is going to get nasty i can see it.

Plymouth fan here on 21:23 - Jul 27 with 1263 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 21:10 - Jul 27 by dgt73

If I got pissed tomorrow and run your kids over would you forgive me after I'd served three years?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plymouth fan here on 21:24 - Jul 27 with 1256 viewsexiledclaseboy

Plymouth fan here on 21:23 - Jul 27 by Darran

If I got pissed tomorrow and run your kids over would you forgive me after I'd served three years?

DGT said in his post that if it had happened to a member of his family he'd never forgive him. Keep up mun.

Poll: Tory leader

Plymouth fan here on 21:25 - Jul 27 with 1246 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 21:24 - Jul 27 by exiledclaseboy

DGT said in his post that if it had happened to a member of his family he'd never forgive him. Keep up mun.

Ah right I'm not driving tonight if you get my drift.
Apologies.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plymouth fan here on 21:26 - Jul 27 with 1242 viewsJackSomething

Plymouth fan here on 21:13 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

I would comment on your previous posting, however I've rarely noticed you, let alone enough to draw a conclusion about whether people like or dislike you. Moreover, I really couldn't give two hoots.

Now, do one, bore.

Ouch, that hurts. Probably because I usually talk about football.

Plymouth fan here on 21:26 - Jul 27 with 1239 viewsItchySphincter

Plymouth fan here on 20:50 - Jul 27 by Dyfnant

Funnily enough, it's those sort of posts that make me like him. Marmite I suppose

Made me laugh out loud too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Plymouth fan here on 21:27 - Jul 27 with 1232 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 21:26 - Jul 27 by JackSomething

Ouch, that hurts. Probably because I usually talk about football.

There's room for us all on here butt.

Tolerance.

Plymouth fan here on 21:29 - Jul 27 with 1215 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Plymouth fan here on 21:18 - Jul 27 by skippyjack

I'd probably could become a plumber.. but I'll have to study for 3 years for free.. lack of apprenticeships that will take at least 2 years.. then learn for free for like 2 years.. 7 years to earn a trade that might be falling on its arse.. while lukey is a well respected member of society with his comfy home and life.. while it would take me 10 years of free will.

A trade that's falling on it's arse? Houses will always need water and heating mate. I thought there was a shortage of plumbers anyway? You could earn a fortune.
What are you doing at the moment Skippy?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024